Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Khadija Hassan Egume - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khadija Hassan Egume (318 Views)

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi / Another Nigerian Cross Dresser Hassan Who Is A Disciple Of Bobrisky Crawls Out / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khadija Hassan Egume by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
From Sayed Adam Adams to Khadija Hassan

When I am with you, I am a better person. When I am away from you, I am just a half of this person you make me be. I love you so much that one day when I am on my death bed, I really want my last feeling to be my love for you. If people say that no one is perfect, then for me, my darling, you are no one. For you, I wake up every day and go to bed every night knowing I will see you again tomorrow. You are worth all the good things in the world. Without you, my life can be compared to a broken pencil: it is totally pointless. I will always love you, even when I die. And even after death, I will still love you. Our love is beyond time. When you are far away from me, I miss you. When you are not with me, you are the only thing on my mind. When I think about you, I only wish I was with you right now. And, darling, when I am with you, I have this amazing feeling that all of my dreams have finally come true.

My love for you is without a reason. I just love you for an amazing, wonderful person you are, and I simply adore everything about you. You are incredibly cute and sweet, and when I see your smile lighten up your face, I love you even more. I was about to say something… but I looked at you and forgot what I wanted to say. If there was a choice between loving you and breathing, my last breath would be used just to say that I love you. You are not just my lover. You are my best friend, the one who I can trust and who always supports me, the one I can absolutely count on in everything, the love of my entire life. You are everything to me, my one and only love. I love you so much that it hurts when you are not around, and it makes me happy when you are close to me. You came into my life to fill the dark holes in my heart, and I just want to hold you close and not let go, because letting you go will bring back these holes. Do you know why I believe in God? Because He gave me the greatest miracle – He brought me you. I need you like the poet needs the pain and like the flowers need the rain. The living is wonderful, but living without you is hurtful. I am entirely yours – my body and soul fully belong to you. I want to be with you, my darling. I want to meet the end of the world together with you because you would make any difficult moment easier. I love the way you always wrap your arms around my neck. In your passionate embrace, I feel like I am protected from all the troubles and worries. I love all the parts of your body and all the traits of your personality. There is not one part of you that I do not love.

I miss you so much, my sweetheart. All I can think about is hugging you tightly, and when this happens, I will be the luckiest person in the entire universe. I wish you were here with me. Together, we could create so many more beautiful memories, because every day spent with you is a blessing to me. In case we ever fight and you would want to resolve the misunderstanding, just kiss me. You are the reason why I breathe. If you left, it would feel like my breathing is cut off. To stop thinking about you is the most difficult task in the universe. I just keep thinking about all this time spent with you and it brings a huge smile to my face. You are always with me, even when you are far away. Our memories together will not fade away in my mind, and they will always be in my heart. You are making me the happiest person in the entire wide world by just existing. And when you are with me, I am beyond happy. Everything I am is thanks to your love. Without your love, I have no idea where I would have been right now. You saved me from misery. My life with you and without you is like two different worlds. You have totally changed my entire existence, and I want to thank you for sticking with me. When you are with me, I always want to be close to you, just to hear the sound of your heart beating. I always say that I love you, but you should know that I mean these words. I express what my heart feels when I say those three words to you. If people say that nothing lasts forever, then let me be your “nothing”. You inspire me to write poems and prose about love because with you I finally know what love is. You always inspire me to become better, stronger, and more loving. You are my role model and the main source of inspiration, and I am so grateful to you for changing me for the better. Is there a place where we could be alone, and people would not want to disturb us? Because I would love some alone time together with you. You know what is one more thing I like the most about you? How you are always determined when there is something you really want, and how great your ambitions are. I always want to learn these qualities from you. Khadija Hassan.

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah

By Sayed Adam Adams

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pix of a Nairalander / Am I Welcome Here? / Friend In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.