Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease (864 Views)

Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples / Rain Soul Supplement / Get Rid Of Cancer Naturally With Rain Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Rain International was founded in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA on 11/11/11.
Our products are manufactured in the USA.

Our CEO and founder is Byron P. Belka.

The company is in the Health and Wellness industry and uses the Network Marketing model to distribute their products.

I went on Google and typed in "Black Cumin Seed - Health Benefits".

What I saw shocked me?
How come we all did not know this?
How come more people were not talking about this?

Why are more & more people getting sick daily if there was such a powerful seed as this in nature?

Another thing I found was that Inflammation is the cause of nearly all diseases in the Human body. If you can find a way to reduce or eliminate inflammation, the body will heal itself!

Guess what, Black Cumin Seed is anti-inflammatory - it gets rid of inflammation! WOW!!!

Soul is our flagship product and was created by a team of Doctors and scientists who were looking for ways to provide nutrient dense food to children who had just gone through Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. They discovered the power in 3 Seeds when cold pressed and combined in a particular dosage. The seeds are Black Cumin Seed, Black Raspberry Seed & Chardonnay Grape Seed

No wonder our products work this well!
It is really interesting that seeds contain 20-30 times more active ingredients than any other part of a fruit or vegetable.

Seeds are the catalyst of life. It all begins there: before there was a fruit, there was a Seed! Before there was a vegetable, there was a seed

No wonder the answer to all ailments can also be found in the source, where we all came from - the seed

The therapeutic and medicinal power of Black Cumin Seed was understood by ancient Egyptians and other ancient cultures, who used them in their daily lives. Thousands of scientific studies of major research institutions have confirmed just this.

I also found out that it is mentioned in both the Bible and Quran and in the Quran it says it can cure anything apart from death!��

Here are some of its benefits that I found and conditions it helps with:

1: Colon Cancer
2: Epilepsy
3: Oral Cancer
4: Type 2 Diabetes
5: Brain Cancer
6: Breast Cancer
7: Leukemia
8: Brain damage from Lead
9: Protection against Heart Attack damage
10: MRSA

We ship worldwide

For more information, contact me : 07080367088

Re: Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease by BuyACar(f): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
I know you have a lot of unanswered questions about RAIN SOUL.

Some of which are:

What diseases can RAIN SOUL treat?

How can I take RAIN SOUL?

Where can I get Professional advice on RAIN SOUL?

Where can I get an original RAIN SOUL?

Follow this link Rain Soul – Price, Ingredients, Benefits & Curative Ability to get Professional experts discuss about Rain Soul.

Source:
http://dailyaide.com/rain-soul-price-ingredients-benefits-curative-ability/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking. 5 More Cases Of COVID 19 confirmed in Nigeria / / Ghana Records 550 New Cases Of Coronavirus, Tally Now 2,719

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.