Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her (50609 Views)

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by EmagNig(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
The video of the fake prophet Dotun Ogunlade aka Woli Arole, who lured a married woman he met through Facebook, from Ilorin in Kwara State down to Oyo State, has surfaced on the internet.

The 25-year-old house wife, Bosede Oguntade, was lured to Igboora in Oyo State with a view to finding a solution to her economic and marital problems by the ‘pastor’ who is also known as ‘Arole Jesu’.

The suspect while speaking to journalists in the video, said he gained church experience from his former boss who happened to be a prophet of Cherubim and Seraphim.

He said,

“Me and the woman have been chatting on Facebook since January, this year. I later invited her to Igboora.

“Meanwhile, Mutiu, a friend had already told me about his challenges in life. He told me he was ready for money rituals. So, i decided to use the woman for money for him.

“When the woman later arrived from Ilorin, I went to pick her to Igbo-Ora, from Iseyin. On her arrival at my house, on 31st of May, this year, I gave her sleeping drugs after she complained about pains in her body, she slept off and I cut off her head, and arms. Her head was later burnt to ashes for money rituals.”

He however led the Commissioner of Police, Oyo State, Mr. Shina Olukolu and other security operatives to the spot where he buried the woman.

Watch Video:
https://lailasnews.com/video-of-woli-arole-who-killed-married-woman-he-met-through-facebook/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Nukilia: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Which kind wickedness is this oooooo
Chai

The guys should be skinned alive and their remains plastinated for the whole world to learn from cry

42 Likes

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by ceejayMAX(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
NA DEM OOO

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by omocalabar(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
After voting for Buhari, this is what they resort to .....SMH

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by freemanbubble: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Okay
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by calddon(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
Religion is the root cause of many problems we have in the society today.

So called clergymen perpetrating evil under the pretence of spiritual break through. They shall all receive their reward in full.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
Rituals is not real. see how haggard they still look, fools

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Aboguede(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
I am just very happy about what a great and brave fellow young man did to one of the touts that parades him self as a professor

The young man asked wale soyinka to vacate his seat despite all the begging from some low lives in the same flight

Soyinka should have borrowed private jet from his respect giving sons or brothers adebayo of winners chapel or some other OFE money bag pastor

But instead, I guess somebody dashed the hungry professor a business class ticket and he decided to show that he was a BADDo in ife school

6 Likes

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by boss1310(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
why waste tax payer's money going through the legal system and feeding him in a prison when you can simply exhume the woman's body and bury him alive in that same grave

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Ijaya123: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
The bible is absolutely correct.

The heart of man is desperately wicked. Let he who kill by the sword also die by the sword.

Human life has zero value now in this country. What a world of wickedness we are in.

12 Likes

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by ALWAYSINMONEY: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
wickedness
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Athiest dem let devil tell them that he doesn't exist. This is on verifiable national TV.

1 Like

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Petacephas: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
If I happen to b the judge in this case hmmmmm, death by gradual frying.

6 Likes

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by NOL2dworld(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
This people shouldn't be called pastor abeg he is an herbalist using the name of God to deceive people..

May all their wickedness be exposed.

He should be cut bit by bit until he dies..

Pure wickedness..

14 Likes

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by melis91: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
end of days o

2 Likes

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by uju22(f): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jess, what kind of wickedness is this one . you cut of his head and arm, as the creator that you are. I pray and hope you don't go unpunish.

4 Likes

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by dante0147: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
May God Help Us !
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Richmondofficia(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kukuma kill him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Chapelbeatz(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dear lord.
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Isoduwa(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Na Wahoo
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Digital101: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
This guy is a fake prophet deceiving married women on Facebook that he can provide solution to their problems. They plenty for Facebook.

Money whey you go get but no peace of mind.
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by cornsilke6: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
social media sef

1 Like

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by IamCeazer(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Skull miners!!

8 Likes

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by eWyse: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Where is thunder when you need him? angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Lamasta(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
May Amadi strike them dead nansense cool

2 Likes

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
GOVERNMENT SHOULD BAN FACEBOOK JUST LIKE SNIPER

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by NameChecker: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Elinosweet143:
The video of the fake prophet Dotun Ogunlade aka Woli Arole, who lured a married woman he met through Facebook, from Ilorin in Kwara State down to Oyo State, has surfaced on the internet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Were re o...

Abeg take him to Zoo. Let him visit Lions...

Cut his body parts in piecemeal starting from his toes and feed it to the Lions while he watch his organs getting devoured by the partially tamed Wild animal..

Continue doing this until he die...

The Herbalist and his client deserves to die slowly and gradually.. Slow and steady win the race!!!

Awon were meji....
Re: Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her by KAHBOOM: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cha!cha!cha!

Afonja kwenu!

Ndi Skull miners kwenu!

Umu cone head kwezonu!

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) / Notorious Cult Leader Shot Dead By Security Men In Bori,Rivers State(photos) / Guy Beaten For Stealing A Phone In Warri (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.