Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God (3549 Views)

Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
A VERY SIMPLE LOGIC TO RECOGNIZE THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION FROM GOD.
If you really believe in the existence of God and you really want to know the ONLY true religion (or faith or spiritual path) on earth that is APPROVED by this God, then take your time and carefully follow the LOGICAL ANALYSIS explained below . It is a very simple and direct analysis. But if you think the analysis is wrong, please for the SAKE OF GOD kindly state with reason which of the FOUR LOGICAL PREMISES explained below is not true.

# PREMISE 1. Suppose your son was asked in a school assignment to list the major types of religion ( or faith or spiritual path ) we have in the world.
If you really want to assist your son, then you would start mentioning some NAMES like Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and so on.
But what do you is going to happen if all these religions (or faiths or spiritual paths) have NO NAME you can use to mention them ? Would you be able to assist your son in doing the assignment ? Certainly not!
This simply shows that a religion ( or faith or any spiritual path claimed to bring us closer to God) must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced; just like any other ENTITY ( like human being, animal, place, colour or thing) must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced.
If you want to describe the color of a car you see on the road to your wife, you have to mention the NAME of that color. If you want to send your child to bring something for you in your room, you have to mention the NAME of that something.
So just like any entity in the universe must have a NAME through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced; a religion ( or faith or any spiritual path) must also have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced.

# PREMISE 2. Having established that a religion (or faith or any spiritual path) must have a particular NAME through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced. Now, who do you think should be the RIGHT and APPROPRIATE person/people to give or invent such a NAME ?
There are only three options;
A.The general humanity ?
B. The people that practice the religion ( or believe in the faith or follow the spiritual path) ?
C. The original author /founder of the religion ( or faith or spiritual path) ?
Of course, the option C is the correct option.
The original author of a book is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that book. The original author of a film is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME or TITLE to that film. Again, the original author or the maker of a car is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that car. Furthermore, the original author or founder of a school is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that school. Also, the original author or founder of a company is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that company. Therefore, in a similar sense, the ORIGINAL AUTHOR/ FOUNDER of a religion (or faith or spiritual path) is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that religion (or faith or spiritual path).

# PREMISE 3. If God is really the ORIGINAL AUTHOR/ FOUNDER of any religion (or faith or spiritual path) that has a SCRIPTURE, then as we have established above from premise 1 and premise 2, giving a particular NAME to such a religion ( or faith or spiritual path) by God Himself in that very SCRIPTURE is exactly what we are EXPECTING

OBJECTION ; According to premise 2, the right and appropriate person to give a name to everyone of us is God our creator. But our names were either given by our parents or guardians.

REPLY; Yes, being our Creator, God is the right and appropriate person to give us our names. But since God has chosen not to speak to us directly there is no way for God to announce our names to the world. Therefore, God has to put our names in the minds of our parents or guardians. Hence, indirectly, it is still God (our maker) that give us names.
But in case of religion (or faith or spiritual path) that came from God, there is way for God Himself to announce its NAME directly to the world. That is, by way of revelation in the religious scriptures.
Therefore there is nothing wrong with premise 3

# PREMISE 4. However, with the exception of ONLY ONE religion, the NAMES of all the major religions( or faiths or spiritual paths) in the world are NO WHERE to be found in their scriptures.
Simply put, the word "HINDUISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e Vedas and Upanishads) used by the Hindus.
Again, the word "BUDDHISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Sutras) used by the Buddhists.
Furthermore, the word "CHRISTIANITY" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Bible) used by the Christians.
Similarly, the word "JUDAISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Torah) used by the Judaists.
Hence, follows from the premise 3 explained above, this simply shows that God is NOT the original author or founder of all these religions (or faiths or spiritual paths).

The only exception we have is the religion of ISLAM. It is the ONLY religion on earth that satisfied the EXPECTATION made mention above in the premise 3 . That is to say, the word "ISLAM" is found on the many pages of the scripture ( i:e the Qur'an) used by the Muslims. For example, Qur'an 5:3 read as follows;
"This day, I (Allah) have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed MY favour upon you, and I have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion".

If the NAME of the religion embraced by the Muslims is not Islam but "muhammedanism" (which is analogous to Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and others), then similar problem will occur. This is because the word "Muhammedanism" is no where to be found in the Qur'an.
But God Almighty Himself has carefully coined the word "ISLAM" so that Islam would continue to remain as the NAME of only religion or faith that ever came from God.

The word "Islam" means ; submission to the will of God (see Qur'an 2:112). Those who submit in this manner are called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God).

Therefore, logically speaking, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Isaac, Jacob and the likes can be called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God) without any problem. Hence, we can say conveniently that they practice Islam (i:e they submit to the will of one true God).
Hence, Islam is not the religion of the Qur'an alone, nor is the name of a religion started by prophet Muhammad. Rather, ISLAM (i:e submission to God's will) is the NAME of the religion ever brought by all the true prophets of God. However, the ceremonial content of this ISLAM may differ slightly from one prophet to another just like the syllabus contents of Mathematics differ slightly from one school level to another.

1 Like

Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by hahn(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Let us see a picture of this "God" first then we can proceed.

Better yet let this "God" grant an interview on CNN and let us know itself what is the true religion

2 Likes

Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Please read the first sentence of my Post. The write-up is only meant for those who have already believed in one and only God.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Originakalokalo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Man fell in Eden as a result of Sin and lost his inheritance.
Christianity centres on the removal of sins by the blood and the restoration that follows; restored as children of God.

Look no further. Jesus is Lord.

Accept him and be saved.

Reject him and be condemned.

Jesus said you should not wait till you die before knowing your status...

He said,..

You stand condemned and will die in your sins if you don't believe that he took your place on the cross.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
@Originakalokalo

Yes, you believe that CHRISTIANITY is the name of your faith. Pls read again the premises 2 and 3 in the original post and then tell us the reason why God did not mention Christianity in the Bible.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Originakalokalo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@Originakalokalo

Yes, you believe that CHRISTIANITY is the name of your faith. Pls read again the premises 2 and 3 in the original post and then tell us the reason why God did not mention Christianity in the Bible.

You guys are always very funny when it comes to defending your belief.

Christians are people who are Christ like. They believe in the death, resurrection, ascension and the sonship of Jesus Christ.

You can keep looking for where Christianity is in the bible, it won't change anything.

You should accept Jesus, or you stay condemned.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
@ Originakalokalo

You stylishly dodged the question.

Let me explain to you again the reason why God must mention Christianity in the Bible if Christianity is the only faith approved by God.
Firstly, we have different types of faith. Therefore, in order to make reference to all these faiths or distinguish one faith from another, each MUST have a particular NAME. Do you agree with this fact?
Now who is the right and appropriate person to give such a NAME ? Of course the original founder of the faith. Do you agree with this second fact?
If these two facts are true, then God must have given a NAME to your faith in the Bible if your faith was really founded by God. But there is no NAME for your faith in the Bible. The name Christianity was invented by people and not by God nor Jesus; not even by original apostles of Jesus.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Originakalokalo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ Originakalokalo

You stylishly dodged the question.

Let me explain to you again the reason why God must mention Christianity in the Bible if Christianity is the only faith approved by God.
Firstly, we have different types of faith. Therefore, in order to make reference to all these faith or distinguish one faith from another, each MUST have a particular NAME. Do you agree with this fact?
Now who is the right and appropriate person to give such a NAME ? Of course the original founder of the faith. Do you agree with this second fact?
If these two facts are true, then God must have given a NAME to your faith in the Bible if your faith was really founded by God. But there is no NAME for your faith in the Bible. The name Christianity was invented by people and not by God nor Jesus; not even by original apostles of Jesus.

Lol.

Jesus was clear in his statement;

Believe me and live, reject me and die.

It is very clear..

Continue to look for the word "Christianity " in the Bible.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Do you agree with the two facts explained above?
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by hakeem4(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22 your argument is a circular reasoning. If nazism means peace then all nazi’s are peaceful people?
So because your religions name is in it’s book now means your religion is right one.

You’re not a serious person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by LordReed(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is such a brain dead method of verifying anything. You only have to spot something unique in every religion and point to it as proof of it being the true religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
@ hakeem 4

By quoting me to have said "Islam is true
just because the word Islam is found in the Qur'an", then you have ONLY considered the PREMISE 4 and you have neglected the FIRST THREE PREMISES. Please follow the premises one after the other and you will understand the whole analysis.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
@ LordReed
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
@ LordReed

Is it not unique enough that out of all religions in the world ONLY Islam has its name being mentioned in its scripture. It is the only religion that satisfied the EXPECTATION made mention in PREMISE 3.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by LordReed(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ LordReed

Is it not unique enough that out of all religions in the world ONLY Islam has its name being mentioned in its scripture. It is the only religion that satisfied the EXPECTATION made mention in PREMISE 3.

So? Having a something unique is not proof of divine providence. My daughter's name is an anagram of my surname therefore she is god in the flesh how is that for unique?
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
A VERY SIMPLE LOGIC TO RECOGNIZE THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION FROM GOD.
If you really believe in the existence of God and you really want to know the ONLY true religion (or faith or spiritual path) on earth that is APPROVED by this God, then take your time and carefully follow the LOGICAL ANALYSIS explained below . It is a very simple and direct analysis. But if you think the analysis is wrong, please for the SAKE OF GOD kindly state with reason which of the FOUR LOGICAL PREMISES explained below is not true.

# PREMISE 1. Suppose your son was asked in a school assignment to list the major types of religion ( or faith or spiritual path ) we have in the world.
If you really want to assist your son, then you would start mentioning some NAMES like Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and so on.
But what do you is going to happen if all these religions (or faiths or spiritual paths) have NO NAME you can use to mention them ? Would you be able to assist your son in doing the assignment ? Certainly not!
This simply shows that a religion ( or faith or any spiritual path claimed to bring us closer to God) must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced; just like any other ENTITY ( like human being, animal, place, colour or thing) must have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced.
If you want to describe the color of a car you see on the road to your wife, you have to mention the NAME of that color. If you want to send your child to bring something for you in your room, you have to mention the NAME of that something.
So just like any entity in the universe must have a NAME through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced; a religion ( or faith or any spiritual path) must also have a particular "NAME" through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced.

# PREMISE 2. Having established that a religion (or faith or any spiritual path) must have a particular NAME through which it can be mentioned, described or referenced. Now, who do you think should be the RIGHT and APPROPRIATE person/people to give or invent such a NAME ?
There are only three options;
A.The general humanity ?
B. The people that practice the religion ( or believe in the faith or follow the spiritual path) ?
C. The original author /founder of the religion ( or faith or spiritual path) ?
Of course, the option C is the correct option.
The original author of a book is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that book. The original author of a film is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME or TITLE to that film. Again, the original author or the maker of a car is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that car. Furthermore, the original author or founder of a school is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that school. Also, the original author or founder of a company is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that company. Therefore, in a similar sense, the ORIGINAL AUTHOR/ FOUNDER of a religion (or faith or spiritual path) is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that religion (or faith or spiritual path).

# PREMISE 3. If God is really the ORIGINAL AUTHOR/ FOUNDER of any religion (or faith or spiritual path) that has a SCRIPTURE, then as we have established above from premise 1 and premise 2, giving a particular NAME to such a religion ( or faith or spiritual path) by God Himself in that very SCRIPTURE is exactly what we are EXPECTING

OBJECTION ; According to premise 2, the right and appropriate person to give a name to everyone of us is God our creator. But our names were either given by our parents or guardians.

REPLY; Yes, being our Creator, God is the right and appropriate person to give us our names. But since God has chosen not to speak to us directly there is no way for God to announce our names to the world. Therefore, God has to put our names in the minds of our parents or guardians. Hence, indirectly, it is still God (our maker) that give us names.
But in case of religion (or faith or spiritual path) that came from God, there is way for God Himself to announce its NAME directly to the world. That is, by way of revelation in the religious scriptures.
Therefore there is nothing wrong with premise 3

# PREMISE 4. However, with the exception of ONLY ONE religion, the NAMES of all the major religions( or faiths or spiritual paths) in the world are NO WHERE to be found in their scriptures.
Simply put, the word "HINDUISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e Vedas and Upanishads) used by the Hindus.
Again, the word "BUDDHISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Sutras) used by the Buddhists.
Furthermore, the word "CHRISTIANITY" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Bible) used by the Christians.
Similarly, the word "JUDAISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Torah) used by the Judaists.
Hence, follows from the premise 3 explained above, this simply shows that God is NOT the original author or founder of all these religions (or faiths or spiritual paths).

The only exception we have is the religion of ISLAM. It is the ONLY religion on earth that satisfied the EXPECTATION made mention above in the premise 3 . That is to say, the word "ISLAM" is found on the many pages of the scripture ( i:e the Qur'an) used by the Muslims. For example, Qur'an 5:3 read as follows;
"This day, I (Allah) have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed MY favour upon you, and I have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion".

If the NAME of the religion embraced by the Muslims is not Islam but "muhammedanism" (which is analogous to Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and others), then similar problem will occur. This is because the word "Muhammedanism" is no where to be found in the Qur'an.
But God Almighty Himself has carefully coined the word "ISLAM" so that Islam would continue to remain as the NAME of only religion or faith that ever came from God.

The word "Islam" means ; submission to the will of God (see Qur'an 2:112). Those who submit in this manner are called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God).

Therefore, logically speaking, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Isaac, Jacob and the likes can be called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God) without any problem. Hence, we can say conveniently that they practice Islam (i:e they submit to the will of one true God).
Hence, Islam is not the religion of the Qur'an alone, nor is the name of a religion started by prophet Muhammad. Rather, ISLAM (i:e submission to God's will) is the NAME of the religion ever brought by all the true prophets of God. However, the ceremonial content of this ISLAM may differ slightly from one prophet to another just like the syllabus contents of Mathematics differ slightly from one school level to another.

It's like you're truthfully and honestly interested in the ONE and ONLY religion through which interested worshippers can render sacred services to the one true God, right? smiley
Well if that's what you want, i'm in provided you will continue with LOGICAL reasoning the way you started!

I am Maximus, formally a Muslim but presently one of the peace-loving, happy global family of worshipers called 'Jehovah's Witnesses'!
If i'm welcomed then let's reason together! Isaiah 1:18
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
@ LordReed

Do you understand the EXPECTATION made mention in PREMISE 3 ? Your daughter's name does not fulfill any expectation. Does it ?
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ LordReed

Do you understand the EXPECTATION made mention in PREMISE 3 ? Your daughter's name does not fulfill any expectation. Does it ?

I don't care about your premise, mine came by direct divine revelation.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by hakeem4(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ hakeem 4

By quoting me to have said "Islam is true
just because the word Islam is found in the Qur'an", then you have ONLY considered the PREMISE 4 and you have neglected the FIRST THREE PREMISES. Please follow the premises one after the other and you will understand the whole analysis.
none of these premises are logically correct. Your first, second and third premises are committing a begging the question fallacy.

1 Like

Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
@ LordReed

How could you have said you did not care about premises ? You must definitely have something to say about the premises; whether they are right or wrong.

Besides what do you mean by direct divine revelation ?
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
@ hakeem 4

What you mean by begging the question fallacy ? Pls explain how it applies to my premises.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by LordReed(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ LordReed

How could you have said you did not care about premises ? You must definitely have something to say about the premises; whether they are right or wrong.

Besides what do you mean by direct divine revelation ?

The question is why should I care about your premises?

The god spoke to me.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Maximus the JW

You are welcome!
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
@ LordReed

How did God speak to you ?
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by LordReed(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ LordReed

How did God speak to you ?

The way the god speaks to its prophets.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
Maximus the JW

You are welcome!
Well, first of all let's identify those on our side and those against us!
What i meant is since the thread is about knowing the only true worship that's approved by God, then those NOT interested in God or worship should be completely ignored! undecided
The title 'God' connotes Supreme Being and worship means displeasing yourself to please someone else.
Atheists finds it difficult to see any benefits in that, which made them emotionally opposed to these two concepts, so why entertaining them? undecided

Let's talk like lovers of God and subjects of his will, there has never been a time that any Prophet of God wasted a second on those who finds no reason in God or worship! undecided
The only problem all the prophets ever faced is whether we should worship anyway we're pleased or submit to the one way approved by God!

So Abdulgaffar, can we make this a closed conversation amongst ONLY those who believes in the existence of God and his sovereignty?
Later we can come back for those who feels there shouldn't be such thing like God!
Bi igi ba re l'ugi, t'oke la maa koko yan!
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Originakalokalo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Let's look at who brought the religion and his character and conduct.

Jesus, was born of a virgin Mary. The process of sex did not produce Jesus.

He was not married....

Jesus performed a lot of miracles. Multitude were healed and demons cried out in worship and reverence.

He was sinless and blameless.

Now,

Let's look at what Jesus came to do.

He came to restore man back to his rightful place by removing sin COMPLETELY.

The same sin caused man to be driven away from God's presence. Jesus came to remove sin by his blood...

He came to fix the original problem of man.

He sits at the right hand of God. We are sure that he is there, pleading for our sins..

This is all for Jesus. We can compare all these with what Prophet Mohammed did and who he was.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 4:01am On Jun 25, 2019
@ LordReed

God spoke to His prophets by revelation in the scriptures. For example God speak in the Qur'an as follows;

O My servants who believe! Certainly, My earth is spacious. Therefore worship Me and Me alone. Every soul shall have a taste of death. Then to Us you shall be brought back
(Qur’an 29:56-57).

So how did your own god speak to you ? Can we also hear some thing like this from your god ?
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 4:05am On Jun 25, 2019
@Originakalokalo

Your argument amounts to nothing until you are able to prove that Christianity was brought by Jesus Christ and not by Paul.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Abdulgaffar22: 4:06am On Jun 25, 2019
@ Maximus69

You are highly welcome!
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Originakalokalo(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@Originakalokalo

Your argument amounts to nothing until you are able to prove that Christianity was brought by Jesus Christ and not by Paul.

Smiles*

Jesus asked me to believe that he died for me and that if I do, my sins shall be forgiven.

I believe in him. Wetin consign Paul?

Jesus promised to gimme the holy spirit. I asked him and he has given me the holy spirit.

Wetin consign Paul?

Jesus said that I should ask the the father anything in his name. I have been asking. Wetin consign Paul?

Jesus said I should cast out demons in his name. True true, demons tremble at his name. Wetin consign Paul?

Jesus said that he will give me eternal life after death.

I believe in him as the son of God who pleaded for my sins.

I have hope of eternal life. Wetin consign Paul?

All these are the belief of genuine Christians. Noting consign Paul for this matter.

Remove all Pauline epistles and all the doctrines I stated above are found in the scriptures.

However, nobody will remove Pauline epistles from the bible because you said so.

Accept Jesus or leave am for us wey accept am.

Na you sabi.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by LordReed(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
@ LordReed

God spoke to His prophets by revelation in the scriptures. For example God speak in the Qur'an as follows;

O My servants who believe! Certainly, My earth is spacious. Therefore worship Me and Me alone. Every soul shall have a taste of death. Then to Us you shall be brought back
(Qur’an 29:56-57).

So how did your own god speak to you ? Can we also hear some thing like this from your god ?

The god did not speak through scriptures to its prophet like Abraham, it spoke directly to them. The god spoke directly to me like it spoke to Abraham, "Thou shalt name thy daughter thus for she shall be the vessel of my manifestation." And thus it was that I named her so and behold when her name was written, it was an anagram of my surname. What marvelous divine providence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Left Islam [my Story] / Favorite Atheists And Theists On Nairaland / This Prayer Shall Be Answered Instantly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.