Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (47074 Views)

Kyari: Buhari To Announce Nnpc’s 2019, 2020 Audited Financial Statements / Abba Kyari: Buhari Didn’t Reverse Appointments, 150 Memos - Garba Shehu / Mahmood Yakubu Meets Abba Kyari Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by chudez0147(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abi na una vote Next Level
If i hear peem!

5 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by freemanbubble: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Okay
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Make we go dey do thanksgiving abi?

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by creolehunt: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
What you people fail to realize is that Abba kyari is fronting for buhari.
Actually, Bujari is fronting for Abba Kyari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Horo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Rashin aikin yi kawai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by ramak69: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aba kyari should be remove
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by ArchAngelos999: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
"...PMB remains our sole leader”, “We need fresh ideas not recycling men and women who have spent over 40 years in government”, “Hardwork must be rewarded”, is buhari not the face of old, recycled men in govt? Confused people. This is just a faction of the cabal trying to have the lion share

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by flowx(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Poverty is a disease.... Grown up men's like these will go and share N500 after protect.

3 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
If they think Abba kyari will be removed then they ve just wasted their time,money and energy.

4 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by wristbangle: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
seunmsg:
I’m also of the opinion that Abba Kyari should be sacked. He’s a very useless and corrupt chief of staff. The president need someone much younger, competent, urbane, less corrupt, nationalistic in view and a party man. However, I’m not sure trying to arm twist the president through a protest like this is the right way to go about it. Whatever the case, Abba Kyari must go.

Mere seeing that man says the kind of devil that dominates his earth. His removal will be a good news but how sure he won't still be controlling the head.
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by blackboy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
balinda:
Can Buhari do anything now at his old weak age, if not for the help of kyari? No Kyari means no Buhari. Kyari is even the one to decide whether to sack Buhari or not. Nonsense. Give biafra their own and give us our oduduwa

Brilliant. It is just like saying Aisha must go or Buhari must go. These protesters are learners and their pay masters want to control PMB or take over Aso Rock.

Let them channel their protest to more realistic or economic driving demands or protests.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by urchmoni44: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
are they protesting inside the bush? that man never obey court order, na protest him go obey?

3 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by TripleANetworkS(f): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
BleedingPen:
Some members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are currently protesting against Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Igbere TV can report.

Igbere TV reports that the protest currently taking place in Abuja, is being co-ordinated by groups loyal to President Buhari, including members of the Buhari Media Organization (BMO).

Our correspondent monitoring the development reports that members of the group are calling for Kyari’s removal, accusing him of running the presidency as a cabal.

Igbere TV reports that the protesters were armed with placards of various inscriptions including: “No more cabal, no more intimidation, PMB remains our sole leader”, “We need fresh ideas not recycling men and women who have spent over 40 years in government”, “Hardwork must be rewarded”, etc.

Already, some personal aides of the Presidency and staunch supporters of the ruling party have taken the protest to Twitter under the hash tag #AbbaKyariMustGo!

Recall that the group held similar demonstration in protest against the appointment of some personal aides of Senate President, Dr. Ahmed Lawan.

They labeled such persons as saboteurs, having linked them to ex-Senate President Bukola Saraki and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

They insisted that the opposition cannot “reap” where they did not sow, adding that such appointments should instead favour members of the APC and not individuals who fought against the “Next Level” agenda.

Igbere TV reports that the protest led to the sack of Festus Adedayo as Media Adviser to Lawan, barely 48 hours after his appointment. Just yesterday, Olu Onemola, an ex-aide to Saraki resigned his reappointment as Special Assistant (New Media) to Ahmad Lawan.

Here are some shots of the protest taken by Igbere TV correspondents...

http://igberetvnews.com/792992/breaking-apc-group-protest-against-buharis-chief-of-staff-in-abuja-photos/

shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
id911:
I remember, months into Buhari's first term, calling for Abba Kyari sacked and making sure Maman Daura, who is over 80 years old, not be allowed close to the President because he would mislead him and the President can't disobey him, I was attacked and abused here on Nairaland so, what suddenly changed? I heard Kyari and Daura don't want some ministers to come back that's why their godfather has paid these idiots to protest

Gen Burutai, please do your work and shoot these protesting miscreants because they are constituting nuisance and are security threat to our dear nation
They should also be proscribed.

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
BleedingPen:
Some members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are currently protesting against Abba Kyari, Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Igbere TV can report.

Igbere TV reports that the protest currently taking place in Abuja, is being co-ordinated by groups loyal to President Buhari, including members of the Buhari Media Organization (BMO).

Our correspondent monitoring the development reports that members of the group are calling for Kyari’s removal, accusing him of running the presidency as a cabal.

Igbere TV reports that the protesters were armed with placards of various inscriptions including: “No more cabal, no more intimidation, PMB remains our sole leader”, “We need fresh ideas not recycling men and women who have spent over 40 years in government”, “Hardwork must be rewarded”, etc.

Already, some personal aides of the Presidency and staunch supporters of the ruling party have taken the protest to Twitter under the hash tag #AbbaKyariMustGo!

Recall that the group held similar demonstration in protest against the appointment of some personal aides of Senate President, Dr. Ahmed Lawan.

They labeled such persons as saboteurs, having linked them to ex-Senate President Bukola Saraki and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

They insisted that the opposition cannot “reap” where they did not sow, adding that such appointments should instead favour members of the APC and not individuals who fought against the “Next Level” agenda.

Igbere TV reports that the protest led to the sack of Festus Adedayo as Media Adviser to Lawan, barely 48 hours after his appointment. Just yesterday, Olu Onemola, an ex-aide to Saraki resigned his reappointment as Special Assistant (New Media) to Ahmad Lawan.

Here are some shots of the protest taken by Igbere TV correspondents...

http://igberetvnews.com/792992/breaking-apc-group-protest-against-buharis-chief-of-staff-in-abuja-photos/

We can't take it crew...zombies... Hunger is bad!

4 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
yomi961:
aboki, enemy of nigeria, thieves,feeding fat on the common wealth of the south.yet your region is criple with backwardness, poverty and alimajiri. the day we will balkanize this country, na the day your eye go clear.

I can feel your pain, but you had the chance to vote. I hope you used it well

2 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by jumobi1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Paid protesters. I don’t support cabals though but whoever is sponsoring this would be happy to take Kyari’s place as Cabal boss. No good intentions here.

4 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by NkayStory(f): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
seunmsg:
I’m also of the opinion that Abba Kyari should be sacked. He’s a very useless and corrupt chief of staff. The president need someone much younger, competent, urbane, less corrupt, nationalistic in view and a party man. However, I’m not sure trying to arm twist the president through a protest like this is the right way to go about it. Whatever the case, Abba Kyari must go.

Please keep quiet undecided Always using 'corruption' tag when you cannot have your way,yet eulogise tinubu,gbaja and co

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
What they don't know is, that moment they voted him into power, they also voted in his cabals.. Saying no cabal, is like saying no more Buhari!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by NkayStory(f): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hungry poverty-stricken APC cretins always protesting for their bellies.

Mumus.

3 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
seunmsg:

I don't know whether to say you sound confused or stupid.
Abba Kyari is a part and parcel of Buhari's government. Without him, there's no Buhari. He's the key person running Buhari's government. You chose Buhari for a second tenure, yet you don't want Abba Kyari. It's like ordering for cooked jollof rice and beans, and you don't want to see beans inside it. Only a confused person will do that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by nwanyionitsha: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
balinda:
Can Buhari do anything now at his old weak age, if not for the help of kyari? No Kyari means no Buhari. Kyari is even the one to decide whether to sack Buhari or not. Nonsense. Give biafra their own and give us our oduduwa
Please,stay your lane.
Stop mentioning Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by homenje73: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
isn't it late? we had the opportunity of doing something, but we all failed. Therefore no need crying foul

5 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by SOFTENGR: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Useless people na now their day break grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by wingmanII: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bloody idiots! You knew Buhari was not in charge yet you campaigned to reelect him.
Brain dead Buhari supporters, how I wish they will send soldiers to brutalize all of you. Yeye,!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by HBB1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
gbolah1:
This protest is overdue, I have personal open a tread on this platform for the removal of Abba kyari sometimes ago but the president put up his deaf hear on it,
Aside of corruption, the man his suppose to be an elder stateman by now not someone running a day to day activities of such a big office, at an official age of 81years.
I had posted severally on Segun adesina post several time whenever the picture of Mr president is posted. You will notice that Abba kyari is always beside PMB instead of Boss Mustapha, infact at some point, I was confuse who is more superior between COS and SGF.
This is a right call and I believed PMB willnt turn back people wish this time arround.

So you mean the President should have acted on the thread you opened?! grin
Who are you?
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by wingmanII: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kennydoc:

I don't know whether to say you sound confused or stupid.
Abba Kyari is a part and parcel of Buhari's government. Without him, there's no Buhari. He's the key person running Buhari's government. You chose Buhari for a second tenure, yet you don't want Abba Kyari. It's like ordering for cooked jollof rice and beans, and you don't want to see beans inside it. Only a confused person will do that.

You quoted one of the biggest fools on this forum.

6 Likes

Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
What you people fail to realize is that Abba kyari is fronting for buhari.
your view
Re: APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
NkayStory:

Please keep quiet undecided Always using 'corruption' tag when you cannot have your way,yet eulogise tinubu,gbaja and co

Must you always respond to my post? Seriously, I really don’t like trolls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day / Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.