Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Help!someone Stole My Card And Transfered #200k To His Account? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!someone Stole My Card And Transfered #200k To His Account? (347 Views)

Someone Stole My Phone And Withdrew Over N180k From My Account Within 3hrs / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Onyechere Ibeakanma Commits Suicide, UBA Banker Left N16m In His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!someone Stole My Card And Transfered #200k To His Account? by bigCassava: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Please is there any means of getting the culprit?
Should I report to the police?
Re: Help!someone Stole My Card And Transfered #200k To His Account? by TissuePaper: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Use your big cassava to flog him
Re: Help!someone Stole My Card And Transfered #200k To His Account? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
undecided undecided

Where do you think this issue can be solved?
Nairaland, Bank or Police Station
bigCassava:
Please is there any means of getting the culprit?
Should I report to the police?
??

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Charges Ex-staff To Court For Stealing N186m / Danfo Driver In Trouble For Allegedly Killing 1-year-old Baby / Enugu Catholic Priests Stage Protest Over The Gruesome Murder Of Late Reverend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.