Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Blogging Issues. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Issues. (748 Views)

Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging Issues. by blessingchinny(f): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
I am a blogger, I blog for passion. I put all my effort into it by posting consistently.
My problem:traffic.
I've tried everything including sharing my post on social media and posting on forums, but none seems to be working. Can't even boost of 20 page views. And my blog is already four months. Please bloggers in the house, how do you do it. Am getting frustrated already despite my love for writing as no one seems to care about what you put down.
Re: Blogging Issues. by judestefan(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
what is your blog niche about?
Re: Blogging Issues. by lastbaff(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
blessingchinny:
I am a blogger, I blog for passion. I put all my effort into it by posting consistently.
My problem:traffic.
I've tried everything including sharing my post on social media and posting on forums, but none seems to be working. Can't even boost of 20 page views. And my blog is already four months. Please bloggers in the house, how do you do it. Am getting frustrated already despite my love for writing as no one seems to care about what you put down.
Are you applying the right SEO techniques?
Re: Blogging Issues. by blessingchinny(f): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
I use rank math SEO
Re: Blogging Issues. by blessingchinny(f): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
judestefan:
what is your blog niche about?

Relationship and dating
Re: Blogging Issues. by judestefan(m): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2019
blessingchinny:

Relationship and dating

then you can try buy organic traffics then you can in turn gain back of you have google adsense.

or create an app for your website, customize it with ads showing in it (google admob) ,upload it to playtore , run promotions then in turn you will won'y have to bother abt traffic always..

also try to post ither stuffs related to relationships like celebrity news.. they bring lots of traffic..
send me a text on my number if you need an app for your website and organic traffics
Re: Blogging Issues. by lastbaff(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2019
blessingchinny:
I use rank math SEO
Rank Math is just a tool. There's more to SEO than just using Rank Math. You’ll only be wasting time if you're not doing it the right way.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Built Another Mobile Marketing (bulk SMS) Platform, Sms.com.ng / Html Basics / Top 3 Ways To Improve Your Rank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.