Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 AM

Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) (53312 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by OSUigboKiller: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Story for the gods

Rubbish
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
kennygee:

You don't have to wish people bad to drive home your point sha.
Just low & disgusting undecided
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by EvieP(f): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
See what ur wishing ur fellow human..for their marriage to crash

Erediauwa:
Some Celebrities and their "MADE IN CHINA" marriages sef.

Very soon Nuella Njiugbo Chikere and Cha Cha Ekeh Faani will soon come out with their own.

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
She can now continue her ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Erediauwa:

Very soon Nuella Njiugbo Chikere and Cha Cha Ekeh Faani will soon come out with their own.

Leave cha cha out of this, she's one of the most responsible,reasonable,tolerance, and family valued female you can ever get in nollywood.

Don't be deceived by her movie roles, they're all facade.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
It is well.
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
kennygee:
I don't know her.
The name doesn't sound familiar even the face. undecided

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
the last sentence gives a clue....he is throwing shades at her future husband

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
It could be the big gods at play here.. sometimes i pity these ladies for what they have to sacrifice just to gain nothing in the end undecided

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
victorian:

She's not a celeb, take am easy.

She's just an average lady who looks like ini edo.

...and her marital life has also followed Ini Edo's path.....

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
nollywood actresses their marriage hardly last ..i wonder why.
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Who are they , please
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by frankzone: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
GistTeller:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Queen Wokoma's marriage crashes, as her husband announces their separation just few days after preaching about "Avoid broken homes by all cost.

Recall the couple tied the know in September, 2017.

Her husband took to his private Instagram page to confirm the split, read his post below.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/actress-queen-wokomas-1-year-old-marriage-ends
for a moment I thought it's Queen Nwokoye! I for kee person walahi.
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Phock2sweet:
One politician is fvvccking her
You might be right tho....just a tiny little bit of right undecided

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by ensamy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Pressure from men will not allow her concentrate to build her home....... shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by goodnewsbabe: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
cosmatika:
Most Nigerian female celebrities come from dysfunctional homes, so that's why they enter "street" pretty early. From there the producers and directors give them tile after some bleeps.
So when they finally get lucky and see a man who marries dem, dey take the poor upbringing to the man's home.
And no matter how exposed an African man is, he won't tolerate rubbish and selective feminism in his house
Only you constitute African men? Wonderful! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by delishpot: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Man who can not make his marriage work...... Is that one a man?
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I like this news. This is what happens when men think with their d*ck instead of their head when choosing a life partner. I am sure the reason he is divorcing her, the signs were there before he married her and I am also sure when his friends told him about it he would have told them that they are not "real men" or they are still "stuck in 20 century" bla bla bla now baba no wan do again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He is afraid of premature death!
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
bizhop01:
She can now continue her ministry.
bros ....you say?

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Are you in the marriage with them? Just dey blab dey go.....yin yin yin yin undecided undecided
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by ravensckar(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ekiti360:
sad...though there must be a reason.

For those looking to build a house this year.

Checkout

Cost of building in Nigeria 2019
Good evening Bros, I'm very much interested in the link you provided as regards building. However, the link isn't opening. Kindly refer me to another link of yours that is opening. Thanks.
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by mistyebby(f): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I like this news. This is what happens when men think with their d*ck instead of their head when choosing a life partner. I am sure the reason he is divorcing her, the signs were there before he married her and I am also sure when his friends told him about it he would have told them that they are not "real men" or they are still "stuck in 20 century" bla bla bla now baba no wan do again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A boy is already involved, don't mind the dickheads. They are so quick to make babies, shior
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
It's fake news. That's not the guy's Instagram handle.
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That your mother beats ur father doesn't mean other African men take shit
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by TrendyNwendy: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Erediauwa:
Kindly stick to your opinions.
Thanks!
He's right. And you know it
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Erediauwa:

your prayer is hereby granted
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Its almost 2020 and people are still getting married...marriage made sense when women did not have the opportunity to fend for themselves...nowadays if you are a man marriage is like a burden. If you want children, you can go the baby-mama route, and if u don't want children please what is the point of marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
cosmatika:
Most Nigerian female celebrities come from dysfunctional homes, so that's why they enter "street" pretty early. From there the producers and directors give them tile after some bleeps.
So when they finally get lucky and see a man who marries dem, dey take the poor upbringing to the man's home.
And no matter how exposed an African man is, he won't tolerate rubbish and selective feminism in his house
Emilokoiyawon:
Its almost 2020 and people are still getting married...marriage made sense when women did not have the opportunity to fend for themselves...nowadays if you are a man marriage is like a burden. If you want children, you can go the baby-mama route, and if u don't want children please what is the point of marriage?

It must the woman who caused the marriage to break right?
Who cursed you people? Misogynistic dumbasses

5 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
Exactly. “No man wants to die before his time” but no bashing right?
Obviously this man case dey him body.

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
She's a hoe, inspired by ini Edo her look alike.....So what do you expect?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle / Wizkid: "You Want To Give A Lady Assurance, But No Money" / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.