Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) (53345 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
cococandy:

It must the woman who caused the marriage to break right?
Who cursed you people? Misogynistic dumbasses

Where did I say it was the woman who caused the divorce? Quote where I said that. My post was just my opinion on marriage in general. You are wrong for insulting me. Apologize!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
When their eyes no go stay for one place. Dominique is my food ready?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
I should apologize to you for calling out your misogyny?
“Marriages were better when women could not fend for themselves?”
What kind of abusive oppressive mindset is that? You folks are so casual and nonchalant about your woman hate

Emilokoiyawon:

Where did I say it was the woman who caused the divorce? Quote where I said that. My post was just my opinion on marriage in general. You are wrong for insulting me. Apologize!

4 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:16am On Jun 25, 2019
Only a simp will marry an actress.

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:51am On Jun 25, 2019
cococandy:
I should apologize to you for calling out your misogyny?
“Marriages were better when women could not fend for themselves?”
What kind of abusive oppressive mindset is that? You folks are so casual and nonchalant about your woman hate

Do you know what it means to quote someone? Where did I say “Marriages were better when women could not fend for themselves?”

My quote was "...marriage made sense when women did not have the opportunity to fend for themselves..." You are misquoting me to promote your agenda. You are a liar and you should apologize.

5 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Marriages made sense as opposed to not making sense now right? What’s better ? Something that makes sense or something that doesn’t? In order words if marriages made sense then when women couldn’t fend for themselves and it doesn’t make sense now, aren’t you implying marriage was better then?

You think the specific word makes a world of difference in the underlying message you’re sending?
Keep telling yourself that you’re not a misogynist.
Emilokoiyawon:

Do you know what it means to quote someone? Where did I say “Marriages were better when women could not fend for themselves?”

My quote was "...marriage made sense when women did not have the opportunity to fend for themselves..." You are misquoting me to promote your agenda. You are a liar and you should apologize.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 1:24am On Jun 25, 2019
cococandy:
Marriages made sense as opposed to not making sense now right? What’s better ? Something that makes sense or something that doesn’t? In order words if marriages made sense then when women couldn’t fend for themselves and it doesn’t make sense now, aren’t you implying marriage was better then?

You think the specific word makes a world of difference in the underlying message you’re sending?

You should apologize. Stop trying to wriggle your way out of your erroneous deductions. Eat the humble pie and apologize to that gentleman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:27am On Jun 25, 2019
Hmmm this marriage of a thing....

E day fear me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 25, 2019
delishpot:
Man who can not make his marriage work...... Is that one a man?

Absolutely.

He’s even more of a man than most because he’s going through the pain of a divorce instead of becoming a pacified sissy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:37am On Jun 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Nigerian women are not to be trusted in any marriage again undecided

Exactly! Unlike very “trustworthy” Nigerian men... undecided
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:51am On Jun 25, 2019
cococandy:

You may not agree with him (and I do not necessarily either)...
But you are saying/implying something totally DIFFERENT from his statement.

First, his statement is not valuative, so the issue of “better” or “worse” does not arise...
His point (if I understood it) is that marriage as a social construct made more sense when societies had only one breadwinner.

Where social mores avail of only one breadwinner, matrimony is vital to protect/provide for the family unit...
Conversely, where every parent can be a breadwinner, matrimony becomes less crucial to protect/provide for the unit.
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Starhearts: 5:20am On Jun 25, 2019
Dats dere own problems
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by sojics(m): 6:17am On Jun 25, 2019
What's really happening in our society today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 25, 2019
simonlee:
when you marry Olosho and it took a year for you to realize your mistake grin
Epic!
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Nigerian women are not to be trusted in any marriage again undecided
Actually all women are not to be trusted; women are amoral, they adopt the moral of the dominant male in their life.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by BlueAir: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I like this news. This is what happens when men think with their d*ck instead of their head when choosing a life partner. I am sure the reason he is divorcing her, the signs were there before he married her and I am also sure when his friends told him about it he would have told them that they are not "real men" or they are still "stuck in 20 century" bla bla bla now baba no wan do again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see how the two ladies were getting all defensive and illogical up there grin
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Davesaves(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2019
DelilahMakinde:
Hmmm this marriage of a thing....

E day fear me ooo
how e no go fear u when ur name is Delilah
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by koyyess: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2019
'No man wants to die before his time'

The 1diot took his time to type that to stylishly paint his wife black in the minds of gullible people. Yet, he says no bashing. Just look at the way Africans think anyhow.

That's why I love oyibo celebrities. They inform the public of their separation and ask for privacy....full stop!
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by koyyess: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Its almost 2020 and people are still getting married...marriage made sense when women did not have the opportunity to fend for themselves...nowadays if you are a man marriage is like a burden. If you want children, you can go the baby-mama route, and if u don't want children please what is the point of marriage?

Are you okay?
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Simple sharing with one big bellied Chief, my guy no fit do. grin grin grin grin
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by flattenyourbely: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Lazy man post, mcheeew! marriage can never work for anyone that think is a funfair. until people begin to see marriage the way you see malaria injection, (very painful but worth taking cos it cures grin sorry that is the only thing I fear. injection) people will keep going into marriage and divorcing just over one little issue, while there are more than one million unseen issue ahead of them.
Marriage is meant for the people that are ready to obey the vow of "For better For worse"
I thank God for giving me correct husband.

Check my signature.
We deliver nationwide.

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by elvisco10(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2019
real wife not bizz .is luv

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
GistTeller:
See their wedding photos =>> HERE

He wrote;
shey na d same fool dat was supporting tonto dike.saying her husband called her prostitute first. Now we re seeing birds of d same feather.am nt suprised after u supported her.i knw u re her type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by IvoryFever: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
My opinion!! It's very difficult for most exposed ladies to live under a Nigerian man!! Very difficult..No matter your socio economic status as a woman.. no matter your qualifications and achievements..it takes just one man to make you miserable..Nigerian men are too difficult,they want you to worship them and their flaws..very pathetic!! So these celeb women..all in a bid to be called a Mrs, get married and have a child or more..but as soon as d heat gets increased ,they have achieved motherhood!! Fiam, they flee...God help us all
Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by Narldon: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
Simple sharing with one big bellied Chief, my guy no fit do. grin grin grin grin

Still Waiting for your Las Gidi Tales.

Re: Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) by booksrite001: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
When their eyes no go stay for one place. Dominique is my food ready?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding, Say "May Your Union Last" / Tania Omotayo Wearing Wizkid's Shirt. Clearly, They Are Back Together. / Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.