Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic (2094 Views)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / A Friend Referred Me For A Contract, I Gave Him 10% But He Wants More. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic by taxiappguy: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
He is known as The King of Luxury.

Re: More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic by taxiappguy: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic by nazablossom(f): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Straight to the promise land. The man has taken the baton from Regina and Ned grin

1 Like

Re: More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic by Jackofalltrade: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
This man is now trending grin grin

We buy and sell #BTC,PM,ETH,BCH and all kinds of gift cards. 24/7 e-payment

WhatsApp :07015727066
Re: More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic by taxiappguy: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
nazablossom:
Straight to the promise land. The man has taken the baton from Regina and Ned grin
He is a good guy.
Re: More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic by punisha: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
NL from tomorrow....

Julian seen eating yam and beans.
Nairalander poses with Julian at www airport.
How Julian was the brain behind June 12 after midnight hours.
Julian drives Keke na pepe to his sons convocation.
Re: More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic by mabea: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Someone predicted this in the morning and here we have it. Nairaland welldone o
Re: More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic by rottable(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
punisha:
NL from tomorrow....

Julian seen eating yam and beans.
Nairalander poses with Julian at www airport.
How Julian was the brain behind June 12 after midnight hours.
Julian drives Keke na pepe to his sons convocation.

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic by jk200: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
I know this will surely come up.
Nigeria bloggers wey dey look for articles to furnishes their website before.
For d next one week, na dis man go they thread on all social blogs in nigeria
Re: More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic by clems88(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
We no go hear word again.
angry
Very soon we'll hear Julian osula shits in a golden toilet angry
Re: More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic by OBTMOS(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Food Don done for bloggers

(1) (Reply)

BTC Ads (what Am I Seeing?) / I Love To Work 4rm Cofort Of My Ome / 100 Proven Ways To Make Money In Nigeria Starting With Less Than N 46, 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.