Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Affordable Headphones That Has Good Sound Production From 3k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Affordable Headphones That Has Good Sound Production From 3k (2081 Views)

Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds With Good Sound Quality 2024 / How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? / Which Android Phone Do You Recommend That Has Good Battery, 4G And 2gb Ram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Headphones That Has Good Sound Production From 3k by Josike(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Here is my contact if you want any or possibly you want Something else...

My friend bought this Particular Headphone 6500 from jumia as beat by dre but when i came across it today by this trusted upcoming brand in our campus who i represent i almost scream. Did you also have such experience? I will tell you the name of the product now ''TM 006 Bluetooth Headphones'' is not Beat by dre, The original Beat by dre is costly and can't be sold 6500 naira. Vasiti.com sells this 3000 and i feel you should take part in this exercise of getting this product or check other products attached.

Re: Affordable Headphones That Has Good Sound Production From 3k by vichaz10(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
That TM is all plastic..very fragile buh sound quality is ok
Re: Affordable Headphones That Has Good Sound Production From 3k by Josike(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Yes vichaz1, thank you. But it is actually strong if you know how to use them.
Re: Affordable Headphones That Has Good Sound Production From 3k by timibare(m): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
FAKE BEAT BY DRE angry angry
Re: Affordable Headphones That Has Good Sound Production From 3k by Josike(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
It is a different product not beat by dre
Re: Affordable Headphones That Has Good Sound Production From 3k by madness007(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thank you for sharing this article, it's very useful. I've been looking for some cheap headphones, and I found a lot of useful information in this article. However, I have bought myself Infinity (JBL) Glide 500 after I read an article about the best headphone under 2000. I didn't know that some good headphones can be so cheap. I was truly shocked when I have tried these headphones. It has exceeded my expectations, and I am very happy that I have found this article and chose these certain headphones!

(1) (Reply)

AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery / Wireless Bluetooth Earpiece I12 TWS 5.0 Wholesale / TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.