Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (44536 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by GistCaster: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
GistMore.com

The Police Command in Lagos has confirmed that a 27-year-old man, Omotola Onayemi, also known as `Ola-brain’, on Monday, committed suicide over alleged frustration.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the incident happened in Epe Local Government area of Lagos state, at about 5:30am on Monday.

Sgt. Ademola Ogunjobi, Divisional Police Officer (DPO), Epe Branch confirmed the incident in an interview with NAN.

According to him, the police have confirmed the incident of a young man that committed suicide by hanging in early hours of today.

“The corpse has been deposited in a mortuary at Epe General Hospital for further investigation,’’ the DPO said.

An eyewitness, Mr Tunde Badmus, told NAN, that the incident happened at Idi-Aba area of Epe.

He said that the young man committed suicide by hanging himself to death early hours of Monday.

According to Badmus, he alleged that the deceased was once a yahoo-yahoo boy before his mother stopped him from such attitude.

“The young man was found roaming around the streets and probably felt frustrated after leaving the yahoo-yahoo job and decided to hang himself.

“I was surprised seeing him dead by hanging early hour of today in the area,” he said.

He said that the corpse has been taking to mortuary for further investigation/claims.

NAN reports that the deceased mother, who is a widow declined comments as she was still in shock.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/27-year-old-man-commits-suicide-in-lagos

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by GistCaster: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Bizmagnet: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nawa oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Benekruku(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Burial ceremony don set for the area be that.

Burial Jollof rice go happen with Burial drinks.

But on a more serious note, What gives Burial jollof rice that taste and aroma? The jollof dey sweet pass naming, wedding or birthday jollof.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Onlinealaba(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
embarassed is never been this bad, something ain't right somewhere which we all are aware of

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by YorubaKing: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
RemiTinubu... Abeg, go do the below grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
satan seats on the throne of world rulership, he is causing despair everywhere. Out of the strong shall food come forth very soon. This evil and wickedness will not go unpunished.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by czarina(f): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Frustration, probably from comparing his life with his peers'. Thanks to Social Media. embarassed

It is well

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by onecornerboy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Rip to him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by wisewordd: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
all this suicide. Are we sure it's not murder? it's just a question oh.

9 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Craigslists: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sad sad

Suicidal kids telling other suicidal kids that Suicide is not the answer... Kendrick Lamar

That aside....

Abeg if life taya you as a young graduate,
instead of to commit suicide,
just hustle Legbuke,
use the money buy small android phone.
American women are lonely and they need someone to tell them that they are beautiful and lovely.
Just dey try your luck, with time Oluwa go bless you with God fearing client grin

69 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by freemanbubble: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Me nor dey understand how people go carry dey commit suicide

Which kind life wahalar I get when i go dey think of suicide as option
I dey craze
Anyway Bini boys and warri boys can never commit suicide. No matter what

If I get problem then i go smoke enough weed

When i fail all my programming language
Pascal F
Fortran F

As i see the result. Na call my guy make he buy enough weed
Na so i take smoke till 2am

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Lomprico2: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK BUHARI angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by FRESHG(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
angry

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH BUHARI

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Haba Ba
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by oshe11: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
I'm battling with a friend right now
More or less her last hope of survival
Everyday convincing

It ain't Easy

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Antichristus: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:
Burial ceremony don set for the area be that.

Burial Jollof rice go happen with Burial drinks.

But on a more serious note, What gives Burial jollof rice that taste and aroma? The jollof dey sweet pass naming, wedding or birthday jollof.

When I eat yours, I'll post an explanation for the world. Onye beribe. grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by nairalee(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
B
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by TFLAME(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2019

We didn’t ask to be born into this sinful world . We were brought here by force , people will advice you not to kill yourselves. But nobody will give you money to buy paracetamol if you have headache if you beg.. na insult you go chop last last .. beggi beggi . Lazy man / woman , poverty rate gets high daily , but you have to pay bills till the day you die . You wake up in the morning , think about making money , work , make money , spend money , sleep , wake up , work , make money ,spend money , make money , repeat ..Its all about survival/ surviving these days . We gon be alright . Don’t give up fam , we have to keep trying . Let’s keep trying to be happy in this sad world . We deserve to be happy . We gon be happy . Don’t give up .

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by UceeGod: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
People involved in yahoo never do well afterwards. I've witnessed quite a number of them having mental issues.

5 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by oshe11: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Every POOR MAN has a RICH FRIEND

6 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by ojimbo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
If we there is high rate of suicide in this period, what will happen in the next te years when there will be high population of jobless youth?

5 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by mascot87(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Inteltower: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
oshe11:
I'm battling with a friend right now

More or less her last hope of survival

Everyday convincing

It ain't Easy

hold unto that soul for Christ.. pls..we are losing our youths to depression & frustration

10 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nawa o, how many cases of suicide have I heard this year
Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
czarina:
Frustration, probably from comparing his life with his peers'. Thanks to Social Media. embarassed

It is well
If only he could book a massage session with you, all his emotional stress would have been calmed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by infogenius(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Govt should ban the selling of ropes too.
Nigeria needs only the help of God.

6 Likes

Re: Ola-Brain: 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos by czarina(f): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
If only he could book a massage session with you, all his emotional stress would have been calmed tongue
You know it! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 21 Alleged Yahoo Boys In Abuja / 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) / Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.