Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area (29354 Views)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Sparky12(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Now that there is no job vacancy in the country, a lady would rather have N5k to feed rather than a N45k job that is not far from where she stays, its no joke neither is it African Magic movie. This weird incidence happened to a man who shared it on his page.

Read the gist below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/man-shares-how-lady-preferred-n5k-to.html?m=1

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Sparky12(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by steeltu(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by thesicilian: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
But she'll have enough strength to be bearing the weight of a 100kg man every night.

335 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Vision4God: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wow.
I guess 5k is enough to cover her bills and personal needs.....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
"lazy, greedy, begging, expecting free handouts" state of mind...

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Officialgarri: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
I don't know what y'all think, but as for me, I think she's just being a woman....

I don't have to say more

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by oneluv4life(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Why does she has to wake up 5 O' clock daily to get to work when the job is within her vicinity? May be the job offer is far away and the #45000 would not be enough to cater for her daily expenses of T.fare, food, airtime etc. Or something is missing along that line.

48 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Timmypromise(m): 5:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Naso
That's Lagos half of the salary for Transportation and feeding
Nothing more

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you believe this story, you are a fool in the making.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by PLATO1U(m): 5:51am On Jun 25, 2019
The lady is sagacious. She will sent out over 500 Dms, 200 gullibles will get in 5k *200= 1m. Oga, the said lady is into business.

Note- beggars dey make money, no start up capital needed. May we not but beggar!!!

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by undefeated(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2019
you are actually doing the lady more arm than Good if you eventually give her the money, if she is not ready to work then she should not eat, why give my hard earned 5k to someone that is not ready to work but wants money
please don't indulge her laziness or stupidity as it were

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Hotfreezers: 6:19am On Jun 25, 2019
thesicilian:
But she'll have enough strength to be bearing the weight of a 100kg man every night.

Alhaji, that is 2 bags of cement o!

47 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by partnerbizz5(f): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2019
Twitter and lies.
Until I see the lady and touch her, I won't believe this rubbish

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

14 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Equity15(m): 6:31am On Jun 25, 2019
anything for the attention.. Twitter and lies

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by ednut1(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2019
The account is operated by a guy

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Twister stories. What a coincidence that there is 5 in every number stated in this rant.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Damfostopper(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2019
believe this at ur own peril

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Kendumazy(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2019
It's very very possible. Such kind of girls are very many out there. Full housewife is their agenda. It's the guy who think of marrying them and can even commit suicide if they are jilted by these unproductive lazy hoes that baffles me. Can't stand an unproductive girl for a day. You need to get something reasonable doing. You need to be taking care of some bills for the progress of your life. That's why the rich continues to marry the rich.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Bossontop(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2019
undecided
Well, one cannot be too shocked because.....na dia way!!

25 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Good morning family.
Thank God we are among the living this morning. Thank God for the breaking of the new day.
This is my message for everyone this morning;

If someone or persons tell you No to your request, do not worry. Just focus on God and trust him that He that did it for them, is able to do it for you instead of turning to sniper , the fan, the tree, the rope or third mainland bridge for a way out.

Weeping may endure for a night but Joy, I REPEAT JOY will certainly come in the morning. And all those who turned you down, all those who mocked you, will celebrate you. Hold on, soon all your turbulence will soon be like a dream and you will say aloud truly when the lord turns around the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dream.

PS. If you are depressed or suicidal, talk to me. All issues discussed will be treated confidential and with empathy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by projecttopics2: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Hhmmmmmmm.....okkkaayyy
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Benekruku(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Madth ass Olosho!

100k sef, she wont do!

Tell her one of your friends just got back from America and needs company and you will see her desperate for a slot.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by paroh137(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Na dem
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Dandsome: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Twitter stories. Gather here if you understand its a lie lie story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by elotajohn1(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Buhari's proclamation finally Justified!!!

Lazy youths!!!

Though not all are lazy but majority are!!!!

She might be using IPhone X

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by don4real18(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2019
oneluv4life:
Why does she has to wake up 5 O' clock daily to get to work when the job is within her vicinity? May be the job offer is far away and the #45000 would not be enough to cater for her daily expenses of T.fare, food, airtime etc. Or something is missing along that line.
The job is in her vicinity. She is just a lazy individual with a bad sense of entitlement which is common amongst most of our girls down here.
Girls like them are the ones who says that they can't end up with a guy who earns xyz as salary, meanwhile, they aren't productive. Looking for free money as an online beggar or trading sex for cash

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by tstx(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2019
thesicilian:

That one Na normal for their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by GrowYourSales(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2019
If she can make 5k in every hour begging, count it now

Order for original human hair. Check my signature

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Blue Collar And White Collar Jobs / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.