Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area (29389 Views)

Quitting A Job Within A Month: Share Your Experience / N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Geoshawn007: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Definitely the lady in question is very conversant with lagos situations, because experience is d best teacher.45k monthly while ur tfare is 60k monthly not to talk of stress of waking up by 4am and getting back home by 12am.
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by uju22(f): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2019
Seriously, you think she is just been a woman. what a statement,
Officialgarri:
I don't know what y'all think, but as for me, I think she's just being a woman....

I don't have to say more
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2019
No RECEIPT in 2019, oh I thought as much another BULLSHIT , it never happened, if she was in your dm then you would have posted a convo for us to see. Well, I better get ready, Buhari wants to make me a minister of the federation, gotta go discuss with him.

Ciao
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2019
Pls dnt mention me in any of ur post again
franklingud:
That's how the lazy and stupid lot keep quoting me because I wished a dying brother with AIDS to RIP in advance.
That's how they keep speeding the virus, they won't abstain, use condom, and or better yet stick their pvssy to one man.
No, they won't even get a job, they'd rather jump from one bed to another and keep spreading the virus.
Later now one dying brother will come to NL and search for a partner with HIV to start a family with.

@Awkaetitibabe
@blissgregory
@catwalk
@afrosage

Quote me, insult me and receive expired sense.
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Bluffly: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
"lazy, greedy, begging, expecting free handouts" state of mind...
Such are many.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Ibanga2(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2019
I need the Job.
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by stanliwise(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2019
partnerbizz5:
Twitter and lies.
Until I see the lady and touch her, I won't believe this rubbish

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Correct girl. Your head dey there.
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by pinkye(f): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2019
poverty stricken mentality
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Godsknight(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2019
PLATO1U:
The lady is sagacious. She will sent out over 500 Dms, 200 gullibles will get in 5k *200= 1m. Oga, the said lady is into business.

Note- beggars dey make money, no start up capital needed. May we not but beggar!!!
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by sweetrace(f): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
I don't know what y'all think, but as for me, I think she's just being a woman....

I don't have to say more

Exactly how is she just being a woman? She is a lazy empty headed person with no self respect or dignity. There are men that are exactly like her. Just like there are hardworking men and women. Foolishness has nothing to do with gender.
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by stanliwise(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Kendumazy:
It's very very possible. Such kind of girls are very many out there. Full housewife is their agenda. It's the guy who think of marrying them and can even commit suicide if they are jilted by these unproductive lazy hoes that baffles me. Can't stand an unproductive girl for a day. You need to get something reasonable doing. You need to be taking care of some bills for the progress of your life. That's why the rich continues to marry the rich.
Even the rich thinks that way too. Africa Society made many that way, being a full house wife was always our tradition, don't forget so soon. Most men complaining today is because things are getting rough in Nigeria, so they are changing strategy, if Nigeria has an economy like for example US. most men wouldn't want their wife to pick a pin unlike US where they feel that gender doesn't affect your work life. Although some girls in Africa has taken it so far to the extent that they would diss the one they truly love for a rich man that can fund the bills so that they can become full house wives.
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by bluefilm: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2019
pek:
*harm*

Abeg leave ham.

Na hafonja im be

Na dia way be dat.

The day God created their hancestors, letter H go strike dat day
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2019
Sparky12:

Now that there is no job vacancy in the country, a lady would rather have N5k to feed rather than a N45k job that is not far from where she stays, its no joke neither is it African Magic movie. This weird incidence happened to a man who shared it on his page.

Read the gist below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/man-shares-how-lady-preferred-n5k-to.html?m=1
Do you know how many foolish and unwise heart of men that might be sending 5k within a period of 30days?
Didn't you send your own?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by joseph1832(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Lord. Talk about being shallow minded. Good god.
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by millionboi2: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2019
PLATO1U:
The lady is sagacious. She will sent out over 500 Dms, 200 gullibles will get in 5k *200= 1m. Oga, the said lady is into business.

Note- beggars dey make money, no start up capital needed. May we not but beggar!!!
it could also b a guy behind d handle.yahoo yahooo

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Afrosage(f): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2019
franklingud:
That's how the lazy and stupid lot keep quoting me because I wished a dying brother with AIDS to RIP in advance.
That's how they keep speeding the virus, they won't abstain, use condom, and or better yet stick their pvssy to one man.
No, they won't even get a job, they'd rather jump from one bed to another and keep spreading the virus.
Later now one dying brother will come to NL and search for a partner with HIV to start a family with.

@Awkaetitibabe
@blissgregory
@catwalk
@afrosage

dead man walking!!!
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2019
thesicilian:
But she'll have enough strength to be bearing the weight of a 100kg man every night.

Lol...na wa o! Must your reply have a sexual intonation?
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Chukalemon(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
You know some women are lazy bones and they are not interested in working especially when they are married to a handsome dude
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by luluosas(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
But did they interviewed her about her capabilities?
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by missimelda01(f): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Is that how lazy all the women in your life are?

No forget say your mama na woman.
Officialgarri:

I don't have to say more
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by castro316: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
franklingud:

@Awkaetitibabe
@blissgregory
@catwalk
@afrosage

How do you know that's how they do. Or is one of your family members doing the same? RIP to them In advance

@Awkaetitibabe
@blissgregory
@catwalk
@afrosage
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by franklingud(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
blissgregory:
Pls dnt mention me in any of ur post again
Noted.
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please come and give me the job ooo...

Hope it is not Gender- specific??

Never despise the days of little beginning tongue
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
missimelda01:
Is that how lazy all the women in your life are?

No forget say your mama na woman.
Everybody Mama na woman!!

Just blast the guy. Don't involve her mum!
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by castro316: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
franklingud:

And guys like you help in spreading the damn virus.
Help yourself and others by not spreading the virus.
Your short useless life does not have to be shortened more. You need to be alive to suffer till death.

Hehe. E pain am. I know you kind. You are a product of a dysfunctional home so you vent it all out on nairaland. I feel pity rather than disgust for you. How can you coclude that HIV people spread the disease intentionally. Thing go and get a life and don't mention my friends again.
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Because the lady knew the salary is just a promissory note (And promises in Nigeria are only as good as the paper they are written on), while the 5K is cash, but the mentality is messed up and things has to change
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by adetem(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
She no get school certificate, not brilliant to hand any job and maybe she's not even good in speaking English. I love her because she kno her level.
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by Rajosh(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
Everybody will just be lying upandan just to trend. Me too let me lie my own.
I'm the billionaire that ordered for one of my numerous helicopters to come and pick me up from traffic.
Re: Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area by missimelda01(f): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Are you for real? If you don't get the message why not zoom off and don't quote me, mind yo business.

And yes, my mother is a woman.. that's why I won't be too quick to judge another woman.
eni4real:
Everybody Mama na woman!!

Just blast the guy. Don't involve her mum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Blue Collar And White Collar Jobs / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.