Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,026 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad (50044 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sapien(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Good evening, Fam.

I moved into this new area on Lagos Mainland some couple of months ago. However, I just noticed that my middle-aged neigbour in the next building has a penchant for stripping his quite voluptuous, 16-year-old teenage daughter naked in order to punish her whenever she offends him.

I made some enquiries from my other neighbours and I learnt that he has been engaging in this "ritual" for the past 2 years. He sends his wife - the girl's mum and his 2 other children - boys - out of the room, strips his daughter naked and starts whipping her until he is satisfied. I was shocked when I further learnt that the mother had never protested or raised an eyebrow against her husband's weird ritual, but she would rather walk out of the house quietly until whenever the husband was done with their daughter.

I want to enquire if there is any NGO that can take up such case in Lagos and environs, if reported or, better still, if there is any alternative solution to this seemingly case of perversion.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by delishpot: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Unfortunately Juju never asks for such parents when one wants to do ogu ego.

14 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sapien(m): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
delishpot:
Unfortunately Juju never asks for such parents when one wants to do ogu ego.
That girl must have been emotionally and psychologically demoralized.

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by delishpot: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
sapien:
That girl must have been emotionally and psychologically demoralized.

I tell you. No child should ever live like that.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by lilmax(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
As far she's not killed

boys go through worse

leave them to live their lives

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sapien(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilmax:
As far she's not killed

boys go through worse

Jeez!

So, until she is killed, she should be left to be tortured emotionally?

Who strips her fully-matured teenage daughter naked if not a pervert?

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by bukatyne(f): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilmax:
As far she's not killed

boys go through worse

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by bukatyne(f): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

I moved into this new area on Lagos Mainland some couple of months ago. However, I just noticed that my middle-aged neigbour in the next building has a penchant for stripping his quite voluptuous, 16-year-old teenage daughter naked in order to punish her whenever she offends him.

I made some enquiries from my other neighbours and I learnt that he has been engaging in this "ritual" for the past 2 years. He sends his wife - the girl's mum and his 2 other children - boys - out of the room, strips his daughter naked and starts whipping her until he is satisfied. I was shocked when I further learnt that the mother had never protested or raised an eyebrow against her husband's weird ritual, but she would rather walk out of the house quietly until whenever the husband was done with their daughter.

I want to enquire if there is any NGO that can take up such case in Lagos and environs, if reported or, better still, if there is any alternative solution to this seemingly case of perversion.

The mother is a failed mother and the father a pervert.

I would not be surprised if the father rapes the daughter.

Just curious : how come you and your neighbor know so much about them?

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by ifada123: 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
sapien:
Jeez!

So, until she is killed, she should be left to be tortured emotionally?

Who strips her fully-matured teenage daughter naked if not a pervert?
Let me not say You are the pervert here,
You might even be exaggerating the discipline who knows.
How come you know about it if the father send the mother and the brothers away and look the door to flog her?.
Let him discipline the child before she will put him in trouble and the entire household in shame,
A discussion with some SSS1 student last week about their decline in academic performance, to my greatest surprise one of the SSS1 girls said the reason they feel relaxed might be because the teachers don't flog them again.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sapien(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
ifada123:

Let me not say You are the pervert here,
You might even be exaggerating the discipline how knows.
How come you know about it if the father send the mother and the brothers away and look the door to flog her?.
Let him discipline the child before she will put him in trouble and the entire household in shame,
A discussion with some SSS1 student last week about their decline in academic performance, to my greatest surprise one of the SSS1 girls said the reason they feel relaxed might be because the teachers don't flog them again.
When you have your own daughters, lock them indoors, strip them naked, flog them mercilessly with horsewhip whenever they err.

Rubbish!

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by ifada123: 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
sapien:
When you have your own daughters, lock them indoors, strip them naked, flog them mercilessly with horsewhip whenever they err.

Rubbish!
I will discipline my children with love.
But remember no discipline seems to be joyous at first. But the reward is amazing.

42 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sapien(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
bukatyne:

The mother is a failed mother and the father a pervert.

I would not be surprised if the father rapes the daughter.

Just curious : how come you and your neighbor know so much about them?
People's ears are on the ground.

His closest neighbours knew about his shenanigans. Moreover, his wife must have told people, too. Guess his wife is financially dependent on him, hence her lukewarmness.

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sapien(m): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2019
ifada123:

I discipline my children with love.
But remember no discipline seems to be joyous at first. But the reward is amazing.
There is no reward in stripping a 16-year-old fully-developed girl unclad and flogging her.

It's an act of perversion!

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by ifada123: 12:01am On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
When you have your own //daughters//, lock them indoors, strip them naked, flog them mercilessly with horsewhip whenever they err.

Rubbish!
So you are angry because it is done to a daughter and not a son, I see.....

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Pavore9: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2019
The man is a pervert, deriving sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on his naked daughter. He can never pass any psychological assessment to prove he is okay as he is living out a sexual fantasy that he covers up under the disguise of discipline!

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by ifada123: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
There is no reward in stripping a 16-year-old fully-developed girl unclad and flogging her.

It's an act of perversion!
Take it easy please you are the one sexualizing the discipline, the father might not even have that intention.

15 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Pavore9: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2019
ifada123:

Take it easy please you are the one sexualizing the discipline, the father might not even have that intention.

His acts sexualize the supposed discipline! Why did he start this form of discipline when the girl was 14 and not want the wife (the girl's mother) present ?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by ifada123: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Pavore9:

His acts sexualize the suppose discipline! Why did he start this form of discipline when the girl was 14 and not want the wife (the girl's mother) present ?
Fathers don't always want the mothers to be present when discipline a grown up, because women can be emotional, them making the child feel the father is been wicked, but if the mother don't give concern about it, the child will recognize the discipline is from both parents,
but op one question before I draw a conclusion. Do the father also discipline his male children in such in condition?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sapien(m): 12:20am On Jun 25, 2019
Pavore9:
The man is a pervert, deriving sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on his naked daughter. He can never pass any psychological assessment to prove he is okay as he is living out a sexual fantasy that he covers up under the disguise of discipline!
God bless you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Pavore9: 12:21am On Jun 25, 2019
ifada123:

Fathers don't always want the mothers to be present when discipline a grown up, because women can be emotional, them making the child feel the father is been wicked, but if the mother don't give concern about it, the child will recognize the discipline is from both parents,
but op one question before I draw a conclusion. Do the father also discipline his male children in such in condition?

Starting the nude flogging at 14, is a waving red flag! Where the system works, the man should've been in handcuffs.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by ifada123: 12:34am On Jun 25, 2019
Pavore9:

Starting the nude flogging at 14, is a waving red flag! Where the system works, the man should've been in handcuffs.
Hmmm OK o,
Report him to the nearest police station or get a lawyer and serve him papers,
Then the cult determines who is wrong.
Meanwhile remember to give feedback on the court jugement and also include the male children in your fight,

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Pavore9: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2019
ifada123:

Hmmm OK o,
Report him to the nearest police station or get a lawyer and serve him papers,
Then the cult determines who is wrong.
Meanwhile remember to give feedback on the court jugement and also include the male children in your fight,

Yes the "cult" will determine who is wrong. There is a huge difference between discipline and abuse.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by ifada123: 12:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Pavore9:

Yes the "cult" will determine who is wrong.
Hahaha abeg I wan sleep o.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Pavore9: 12:48am On Jun 25, 2019
ifada123:

Hahaha abeg I wan sleep o.

Yes go sleep o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by cococandy(f): 1:00am On Jun 25, 2019
And you need a brain check.
How some of you justify obvious perversion is astounding
ifada123:

26 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by baby124: 1:01am On Jun 25, 2019
The father is definitely a pervert. I would not be surprised if he is already raping the daughter. So he further humiliates her to control her. Please she needs urgent help.
Thanks

20 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:27am On Jun 25, 2019
Question is why must he strip her unclad before beating her? What Happened to beating her with her clothes on? That man is simply trying to intimidate the poor girl, torture her emotionally in preparedness for the sexual abuse which he will soon unleash. The OP needs to video the incident as evidence, otherwise handling this issue may backfire, as the pervert may deny it.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by sisisioge: 2:10am On Jun 25, 2019
I hope you're able to get her the help she needs. Even if all she gets is the law giving her dad a scare visit one day to warn him to desist. Whew! Unschooled people acting weirdly!

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by SendAbroad: 5:23am On Jun 25, 2019
sapien:
Good evening, Fam.

But how did you know? Have you been peeping through their windows?

How did you know the daughter is voluptuous if you have not been eyeing or salivating?

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 25, 2019
Oh my gawd.

This is appalling, if true.

Pull the awful mother aside
~Tell her that her husband is abusing her daughter [as if she needs to be told, mtchew]
~Plan with her to call the police on him and have him arrested the next time he is doing this to the poor girl.

The best course of action would be to arrest him as well as take the girl away from them to live in a safer home, but Nigeria has no child protective services to handle the situation in this manner, mtchew.

Nigerian authorities should be doing more to curb child abuse!

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad by partnerbizz5(f): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2019
My own daughter naked?
This is sad.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.