Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal (935 Views)

President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal / Presidential Poll: INEC Credited Invalid Votes To Buhari, Atiku Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by Bestienews: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Former vice president and the presidential candidate for the peoples democratic party PDP Atiku Abubakar sent a message to the tribunal saying he won't give up to any challenges after him and his party requesting permission to have access to INEC server was dismissed by the tribunal.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/06/breaking-im-not-giving-up-to-cheap.html?m=1

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by kerzhim(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
We are closely watching.
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by AntiWailer: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mchew

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by EngrMcDon(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tell them. Money no be problem
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by aolawale025: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Good. For once let our laws be tested
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by muykem: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
This guy level of desperation is second to none. Even novice in law knows that you are pursuing a dead case. I have been asking myself privately, how can a man with thinking ability ever thought that Atiku won the election. The election is between APC and PDP and it's not only presidential elections that was conducted. APC won highest member of house assemblies, they won highest governor seats, APC won highest house of representatives, they won highest number of senators. APC dominate places with highest voting strength. How can a normal human being will now think presidential election will be different? I don't just understand.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by SolexOlenin(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
muykem:
This guy level of desperation is second to none. Even novice in law knows that you are pursuing a dead case. I have been asking myself privately, how can a man with thinking ability ever thought that Atiku won the election. The election is between APC and PDP and it's not only presidential elections that was conducted. APC won highest member of house assemblies, they won highest governor seats, APC won highest house of representatives, they won highest number of senators. APC dominate places with highest voting strength. How can a normal human being will now think presidential election will be different? I don't just understand.

ur antecedent doesn't give u that conclusion for free....why are so illogical?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by Lovelive: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
muykem:

You can't understand bcs you sold your thinking ability.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by leofab(f): 1:20am On Jun 25, 2019
The guy above me though!.
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:50am On Jun 25, 2019
muykem:

Why are you guys so un reasonable like this? Buhari that contested multiple times wasn't desperate?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2019
muykem:
Your own reasoning though!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by AceRoot(m): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2019
Please, do change the TITLE to "I AM NOT GIVEN TO CHEAP CHALLENGES"
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up To Cheap Challenges - Atiku Tells Tribunal by modik(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2019
muykem:

If only a zombie can understand, why won't you?

All those charade of results, Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha's Ally Chike Okafor Wins At The Supreme Court / Nigeria Will Be Great Again / See Pictures Of The House In Which The PDP Woman Leader Was Burnt Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.