Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

SELL, DROP AGRO COMMODITIES OR PROCESSED PRODUCT REQUEST TO DIRECT FARMERS HERE - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / SELL, DROP AGRO COMMODITIES OR PROCESSED PRODUCT REQUEST TO DIRECT FARMERS HERE (448 Views)

Export Clearing Agent Of Agro Commodities Available / Agro Commodities Supply To Companies / Available Agro Commodities For Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SELL, DROP AGRO COMMODITIES OR PROCESSED PRODUCT REQUEST TO DIRECT FARMERS HERE by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:

[url]/2XoQrfE[/url]

THIS GROUP IS FOR SUPPLIES OF AGRO COMMODITIES AND PROCESSED PRODUCTS AND LOGISTICS SERVICES.

THIS GROUP WELCOMES IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS OF NIGERIA AGRO COMMODITIES AND PROCESSED PRODUCTS, LOGISTICS COMPANIES AND AGRO TRADING COMPANIES.

THANKS.
MY WATSAPP NO IS +2349062661965
Or send INTERESTED to my watsapp number to add you

Re: SELL, DROP AGRO COMMODITIES OR PROCESSED PRODUCT REQUEST TO DIRECT FARMERS HERE by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: SELL, DROP AGRO COMMODITIES OR PROCESSED PRODUCT REQUEST TO DIRECT FARMERS HERE by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: SELL, DROP AGRO COMMODITIES OR PROCESSED PRODUCT REQUEST TO DIRECT FARMERS HERE by Tectono: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Abujapropertyag:
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:

[url]/2XoQrfE[/url]

THIS GROUP IS FOR SUPPLIES OF AGRO COMMODITIES AND PROCESSED PRODUCTS AND LOGISTICS SERVICES.

THIS GROUP WELCOMES IMPORTERS AND EXPORTERS OF NIGERIA AGRO COMMODITIES AND PROCESSED PRODUCTS, LOGISTICS COMPANIES AND AGRO TRADING COMPANIES.

THANKS.
MY WATSAPP NO IS +2349062661965
Or send INTERESTED to my watsapp number to add you
THis is excellent!!! Click on the link on my signature to master how to export those agro-commodities to foreign countries and make a staggering amount of money as profit.
Re: SELL, DROP AGRO COMMODITIES OR PROCESSED PRODUCT REQUEST TO DIRECT FARMERS HERE by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2019
At AgricPulse, the following commodities are available for supply in large quantity

Maize
Wheat
Millet
Paddy rice
Palm kernel nut
Palm kernel shell
Soya beans
Cassava
Sesame seeds
Dry split ginger
Shea nut
Shea butter
Charcoal
Hibiscus flower
2019 season Raw cashew nuts
Processed cashew nuts
Moringa seed
Bitter kola
Crates of egg

Interested buyers should contact me on +2348072044506 or +2348099290656
Re: SELL, DROP AGRO COMMODITIES OR PROCESSED PRODUCT REQUEST TO DIRECT FARMERS HERE by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 19, 2019
*AGE...&... STRESS*

*Nobody is free from stress and aging, but let's start with Stress;*
~Emotional Stress
~Financial Stress
~Family Stress
~Marital Stress
~Occupational Stress
~Transportation Stress
~Landlord Stress
~Tenant Stress
~NEPA Stress...etc

*The list is as plenty as life itself. All these stress releases certain reactions in our body system that makes us become sick if not attended to.*

The Almighty God however, has packaged human beings with stress combat hormones to fight against these stress.

*If we WIN, we feel better and younger. We live longer.*

If our stress hormones loose the battle, we become sick in different ways. The most dangerous of which is systemic breakdown, e.g., pancreas system breakdown, leading to Diabetes.

*Instead of waiting for the stress to overcome you, why not maintain and sustain yourself with WATER THERAPY. Or these products from FAT2GO LABORATORY*

Call Bishop on 07055115343 or Whatsapp for further details.

Re: SELL, DROP AGRO COMMODITIES OR PROCESSED PRODUCT REQUEST TO DIRECT FARMERS HERE by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 19, 2019

Re: SELL, DROP AGRO COMMODITIES OR PROCESSED PRODUCT REQUEST TO DIRECT FARMERS HERE by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 19, 2019
For your netted Bags call
TEL: +2349072608701

Re: SELL, DROP AGRO COMMODITIES OR PROCESSED PRODUCT REQUEST TO DIRECT FARMERS HERE by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 19, 2019
20 dozens of plantain available every two weeks till december pchat for a deal
Location is ekiti

Call/Watsapp +2348120541149

(1) (Reply)

Farmer And Entrepreneur Win $100,000 Africa Food Prize / Amazing Dwarf Paw Paw / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.