Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Get A Job And Die [wierd Secret Exposed] - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Get A Job And Die [wierd Secret Exposed] (332 Views)

Deep Web Secret Exposed To Get 0.01 Bitcoin Freely / The Secret Of Merging Corporate Job And Personal Business (double Income Stream) / Make Use Of This To Land A Good Job And Avoid Depression After Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Job And Die [wierd Secret Exposed] by Jonaslegacy12(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2019
Nysc
After 6-7 years of hard labour

You are still thinking of working for one pot bellied illiterate

You are thinking of submitting CV's

Why?
Because you believed all your life that you have to Go to school to finnaly GET a job.

Abeg snap BILL GATE certificate show me!
Lol.

What if I tell you that I sell data bundles to Milo and cocacola for for years and make a living off it?

I know you will love to know how!
Guess what?

There is a trick on how to start this business with NO capital.

AND....
You don't have to leave your home ....

Relax, cross leg and smile to your bank.

Get started here: www.datareseller.com.ng
Re: Get A Job And Die [wierd Secret Exposed] by anthonyuncle(m): 1:41am On Jun 25, 2019
follow ur own path,

u can encourage people to do da same without talking against what they do like they are fools

(1) (Reply)

For Those Serving Around Maitama Axis In Abuja / Job Vacancy For Fresh Graduate And Corpers / Juicy Offer For Porthacourt And Owerri Residents,apply Now!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.