Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) (43161 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / Tradional Rulers In Nigeria Celebrates Prophet T.B. Joshua's Ministry, SCOAN @30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by rusher14: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2019
They simply wrote an article on the revival. Hardly a celebration.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2019
Joromi12:
fake miracles. yinka ayefele cobhams and littler semar dey there. why e no cure them
gringrin
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Abalado(f): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
Hon Dr Professor Prophet TB Joshua PhD.

Taking the gospel to every part of the world�.

Preach the gospel until Donald Trump turn usher in synagogue and Buhari turn drummer.
it is that of buhari that is funny, not just drummer but talking drum beater,, bubu bubu
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by KEVIND: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Uchenaija:
My question is why are there still hospitals when they're faith healing churches all around

When Apostle Paul and Peter walked the earth, There were sick people all over. But the few who believed, came and the were all healed. If you need healing, deliverance, breakthrough, come to Jesus and you'll be touched & delivered. The Bible says: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh. findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Matthew 7:7–8

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2019
The likes of ayefele are in Nigeria, this nigga pastor can't make him stand gringrin
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by zebra(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Charity begins at home. Pls Prophet, help us eradicate Boko Haram in Nigeria with your prayers and powers. I have faith that u can do it.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2019
bestman09:
Prophets are usually celebrated by foreigners. The Bible says that prophets are without honour among his people.

Though am not his fan
Rubbish, there are also Poor Ignorant and gullible people around the world. just like there are in Nigeria.

He appears to be going to areas with poor and hopeless people. who are seeking miracles.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Gt321(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2019
Born2Breed:
I see a lot of empty seats, due to the fact that most Jews ain't Christians. If this was Nigeria, the overflow would have been jam packed.
You sound pretty ugly in ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Uchenaija: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2019
Kennyideal:
Ask Jesus why he did not go to the hospital, rather he allowed the sick brought to him.....

READ AND MEDITATE CAREFULLY

Because

Like 4:43But he said, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."

Why he healed

1 Corinthians 13:8But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away

Hebrews 2:1-4
We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away. 2 For since the message spoken through angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment, 3 how shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him. 4 God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will

Numbers 17:10The Lord said to Moses, “Put back Aaron’s staff in front of the ark of the covenant law, to be kept as a sign to the rebellious. This will put an end to their grumbling against me, so that they will not die.”

1Cor 14:22Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is not for unbelievers but for believers.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by peeps4u: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2019
mediahubng:
There weren't empty seats.
Visitors alone from all over the world were in theirs tens of thousands without adverts.

The crusade generated over a million dollars for the city of Nazareth in tourism alone

We thank God the revival went successfully, but you can't claim there weren't no empty seats when the crowd was scanty with empty seats from the pictures.
Don't insult our intelligence bro
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by femolii: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2019
BlackfireX:
Is he a man of God?
Yes.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Uchenaija:
My question is why are there still hospitals when they're faith healing churches all around

Why are there still illiterates and dunderheads when there are millions of educational facilities in the world?

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Uchenaija: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2019
BabaCommander:

It's because not everyone has the faith to receive healing.
Be honest, you are asking because you are skeptical of the healings, right?.
If it's true, then you are very unlikely to receive any healing had you been there.

BELIEVE

Jesus healed even those who have not put faith in him.
John 9:1-7; 35-38

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Uchenaija: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Acidosis:

Why are there still illiterates and dunderheads when there are millions of educational facilities in the world?

Because they're paid for undecided
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Fake news network celebrating fake prophet

����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
Rubbish, there are also Poor Ignorant and gullible people around the world. just like there are in Nigeria.

He appears to be going to areas with poor and hopeless people. who are seeking miracles.

But the message of Christ is meant for the hopeless and poor. You want a healthy man without ailment to seek miracles?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2019
bestman09:
Prophets are usually celebrated by foreigners. The Bible says that prophets are without honour among his people.

Though am not his fan
you've said it all. you don't need to be his fan

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Your opinion
My opinion
BYE
not a matter of opinion but your crass ignorance

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by wisdomkid: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Born2Breed:
I see a lot of empty seats, due to the fact that most Jews ain't Christians. If this was Nigeria, the overflow would have been jam packed.

Jealous won't kill you.
You're seeing thousands of people and talking nonsense.
Evil people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Uchenaija: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2019
Leonbonapart:

Like 4v25-26

You seem to be making sense, but the question is healing going on today is it from God.

READ AND MEDITATE CAREFULLY

Because

Like 4:43But he said, "I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent."

Why he healed

1 Corinthians 13:8But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away

Hebrews 2:1-4
We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away. 2 For since the message spoken through angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment, 3 how shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him. 4 God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will

Numbers 17:10The Lord said to Moses, “Put back Aaron’s staff in front of the ark of the covenant law, to be kept as a sign to the rebellious. This will put an end to their grumbling against me, so that they will not die.”

1Cor 14:22Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is not for unbelievers but for believers.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2019
Born2Breed:
you're the only one who saw the empty seats. I didn't see any.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Encyclopedia1: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2019
SAKAMANJ...... Keep it up sir.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Born2Breed:

Nazareth's population is less than 100,000. That's twice the population of UNILAG. Whoever pulls this size in Nazareth has done well.

When people define Israel as a small but mighty nation, this is what they imply.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by 11doubledee: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2019
SoNature:
My Observation

TB Joshua is the only Nigeria-based man of God that commands the presence of white people in his crusade.

If any other Nigeria-based pastor goes overseas for crusade, you will only see Nigerians abroad who are members and a few white people.

But T.B. Joshua commands them in hundreds of thousands.

He is one of our biggest exports to the world.

May God bless him!
Please tell them.oyinbo that is very difficult to convince when it comes to religious matters.
And some people,out of hatred and envy will be saying negative things.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Uchenaija:

Because they're paid for undecided
You're wrong, primary education in Nigeria is free.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Houseofglam7:
When God cast down Lucifer and his Angel's,he DIDN'T take away their powers.
Yes,the devil is able to heal the sick,raise the dead too.
undecided
That's all I gotta say undecided
Luke 9:49-50 -Luke 9:49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by thatigboman: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2019
Born2Breed:
Nazareth is in Palestine. They are muslims, not jews

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2019
Acidosis:

But the message of Christ is meant for the hopeless and poor. You want a healthy man without ailment to seek miracles?

Well.. in that case, that means God hates rich, healthy and intelligent people? and if you answer yes, then why are all African so called pastors flying on private jets and living millionaires lifestyles? or preaching properities? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2019
Crooked pastor.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2019
Don't tell me he staged that Chinese woman to walk by asking her to pretend she can't walk until he asked her to.Oh no was she enticed by money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.