Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders (12448 Views)

Farouk Yahaya: Nigerian Army To Flush Out Bandits Terrorising Kaduna Residents / Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by Handsomebb: 12:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Lieutenant-General Tukur Buratai, Chief of Army Staff, COAS, has charged commanders of the various units and formations of the Nigerian Army, NA, to flush out lazy officers and soldiers.

He said that the army would no longer tolerate a situation where the attitude of those he described as “quite a few bad eggs” with waning commitment to national and military cause that has resulted in setbacks to the army operations.

The COAS made this known at the closing of the weeklong maiden Army Headquarters Transformational Leadership Workshop over the weekend in Abuja.

He said, “The NA will do all that is necessary to fish out any bad eggs whose willingness to lead or follow as required has waned.

“Transformational leaders should not wait for them to get out of the way, you must kick them out of your way.

“In my opening remarks, I observed the attitude of quite a few bad eggs among us, whose commitment to our national/military cause has waned and led to setbacks in our operations.

“I am glad that this workshop has clearly shown to everyone that we have great reason to be proud of our nation.

“The long standing culture of service, sacrifice and honour in the NA has been reaffirmed in the various life lessons and examples of our colleagues – serving, retired or late – whose stories were highlighted during the workshop. This culture should reinvigorate and motivate you as transformational leaders for selfless service to the nation.

“The NA is already working to evolve and institutionalize formal mentoring frameworks to compliment the informal system that we currently practice. I have ensured that we take advantage of technology as force multiplier in our operations.

“Yet I am glad that your discussions on emerging technologies and innovations made it clear that our human capacity and willingness to work is vital for success.

“Lastly, the presentation on insights into the NA Strategic Plan 2019-2029 has given us hope that surely tomorrow will be better for the NA.”

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/general-buratai-charges-commanders-to-flush-out-lazy-soldiers/

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by ogtavia(m): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2019
And employ his family members Abi? Nigerian soldiers might be anything but they are not cowards. Equip them, empower them and provide better welfare. Watch them soar.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by itsme01: 1:49am On Jun 25, 2019
grin

i still wonder why anyone still joins the Army that isnt an 100% honest or Patriotic, a private prolly makes between 45k to 55k a month, an Okada Rider makes far more with more peace of mind and safety.. yet burutai is even bullying them with sack.

Oga Burutai who you help? is it not this same boys that freed your hometown in northeast, sack them na.. abi some Teenagers are still joining the force

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by daddytime(m): 3:36am On Jun 25, 2019
And leave snake charming soldiers like lalasticlala on the frontline while you cozy up in your AC rized mansions.

2 Likes

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by DaBogu: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Its only in Nigeria that when rain fall U will see..........
Nepa - no light
MTN - E
Airtel- emergency
DSTV- Searching for signal
MANHOOD- 4G with full bar & full network.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by tstx(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Coming from the most laziest soldier on earth

8 Likes

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by Benekruku(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2019

God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by Jestin: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2019
If Tukur is not lazy, why is BH still causing mayhem

4 Likes

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by egojiokwu(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2019
I hope they won't victimize people by witch hunting. Why can't they identity lazy ones during recruitments?
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by ainas247: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2019
shocked You should encourage these guys rather than saying all these
The decision to join 'the Nigerian Army' is not lazy...

Promote your business on YouTube
chat up now and see real result

4 Likes

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by Ejiphill09(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2019
angry
The problem with Nigeria is as follows;
B------Boko-Haram
U------Unemployment
H------Herdsmen
A------Armed Robbery
R------Recession
I-------Insecurity.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by hybridblood07(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2019
It's not about the money bro. A lot have passion fkt Army work.
itsme01:
grin

i still wonder why anyone still joins the Army that isnt an 100% honest or Patriotic, a private prolly makes between 45k to 55k a month, an Okada Rider makes far more with more peace of mind and safety
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by helinues: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2019
Flush yourself out first.

Chief of Army staff that have huge ego about unharmed protesters

2 Likes

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by hybridblood07(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2019
It's not about the money bro. A lot have passion for
Army work.
itsme01:
grin

i still wonder why anyone still joins the Army that isnt an 100% honest or Patriotic, a private prolly makes between 45k to 55k a month, an Okada Rider makes far more with more peace of mind and safety
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2019
Lazy soldiers??!!! Let the heads be at the war front.the fight will finish in a week

1 Like

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by hybridblood07(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2019
You're wrong bro.
tstx:
Coming from the most laziest soldier on earth
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by SarkinYarki: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Flush them out to where ?
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by hybridblood07(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Because a lot of our politicians have hand in the terrorism going on in the north east and it is not easy to fish them oh. Did you know he was commander of JTF before he was appointed as the COAS. Get facts before you say anything about the Army.
Jestin:
If Tukur is not lazy, why is BH still causing mayhem
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by itsme01: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
hybridblood07:
It's not about the money bro. A lot have passion for
Army work.

ok, thats a fair motivation, i hope burutai and Nigeria shows them gratitude for their service and not bullying them
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by Amazingman(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Good morning family.
Thank God we are among the living this morning. Thank God for the breaking of the new day.
This is my message for everyone this morning;

If someone or persons tell you No to your request, do not worry. Just focus on God and trust him that He that did it for them, is able to do it for you instead of turning to sniper , the fan, the tree, the rope or third mainland bridge for a way out.

Weeping may endure for a night but Joy, I REPEAT JOY will certainly come in the morning. And all those who turned you down, all those who mocked you, will celebrate you. Hold on, soon all your turbulence will soon be like a dream and you will say aloud truly when the lord turns around the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dream.

PS. If you are depressed or suicidal, talk to me. All issues discussed will be treated confidential and with empathy.

Beautiful
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by Sunnycliff(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2019
...and replace them with rehabilitated, bokoharam members on amnesty.

...by doing that the ideological jihad will come to end abi?

2 Likes

Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by hybridblood07(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2019
There's limit he can do for us because he was appointed and you know how our politicians behave. Whatever is plan for officers and soldier of NA, it has to pass through a lot process and you know our politicians are corrupt. People are making millions from terrorism in the north east and you expect it to stop. We know our country nah
itsme01:

ok, thats a fair motivation, i hope burutai and Nigeria shows them gratitude for their service and not bullying them
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by Jmk9292(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2019
This man lacks qualities...... He has done more harm than good to NA..
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by k2kay(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Buratai should get up from his desk and lead on the Frontline. grin
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by itsme01: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2019
hybridblood07:
There's limit he can do for us because he was appointed and you know how our politicians behave. Whatever is plan for officers and soldier of NA, it has to pass through a lot process and you know our politicians are corrupt. People are making millions from terrorism in the north east and you expect it to stop. We know our country nah

well my elder brother is an SBS naval officer and he served about 2 years as a JTF officer and i also understand... but i dont think Oga burutai should be making mouth of sacking men of the Army, because the Job is more or less like a charity to ungrateful people
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by Benekruku(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2019
[s]
chiedu7:
The Lazy soldiers are all the Fulanis who are brave to kill unarmed IPOB while running for cover in front of Boko Haram.

They use Boko Haram fights to kill off any high ranking southerner.

God can never bless a jihadi Army nor bless jihad minded Buhari.

Allah will try to bless them, but we know that God in good time will stop Allah in his tracks.

PS
please see this for explanation.
[/s]
Re: Flush Out Lazy Soldiers - Buratai Charges Commanders by Cocolatti(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2019
The lazy soldiers are those who have Godfathers and refused to go to war. The COAS knows them and they are mostly from the born-to-rule region.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, EFCC Arrests Ogun Assembly Speaker, Clerk, Accountant / Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory / Enugu Signs Electricity Bill Into Law, Targets 30 Billion USD Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.