Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole (36199 Views)

Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
namiji2598:
from ur typing asking someone to grow up, it signifies u ar a fully grown up man, from ur typing saying soyinka have achieved alot that the guy u ar quoting can never achieve , it signifies that u have limited vision that u can never achieve alot. from ur typing saying soyinka have achieved alot for Nigeria, point of corrections sir, the generations of wole soyinka are the people who have killed our nation today, the white man have given good educations, and civilization but look at our country today and tell me the impact that they have done towards maintenance of that good education, and talking abt Respect sir, respect is a do me I do u something, if wole soyinka have respected his self and sat down on his sit, then the young will never have disrespected him, if u can boldly tell the young man to shut up and leave the sit is jus like u telling Nigerians to shut up and leave the leaders do what they like, since they are elders and have achieved alot, is jus like u telling the church to jus let the pastors to do anything they like with the church money, is jus like u telling the civilians to jus shut up and watch even when the army/police/ SARS are harassing them.
There is no point in arguing with people like you, we are talking of an individual here, not the political class, he is not the cause of Nigeria's problems, he has never been a Governor, or president of the country, neither is he among the 'power' cabal... Don't blame home for anything. Yes I say it again,.you can not achieve what Soyinka has, with this type of mentality...what you are doing is playing to the gallery,you have no facts, or evidences.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by bixton(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Jaynom:

(1) Christ insulted the teachers of religious law. Don't try to make it look as if he didn't.
(2) The Bible IS NOT THE RULE & REGULATION OF THE CHURCH! . Christ is the AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH! Not everything in the Bible is Christian, please be warned!

You should be warned.
Please quote the insult Christ reigned on the teachers of religious law as recorded in the Bible.

Please kindly point to that which is not Christianly in the Bible.
Yes, Christ is the author and finisher of our Faith.
But how do you know that and from where?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
namiji2598:
from ur typing asking someone to grow up, it signifies u ar a fully grown up man, from ur typing saying soyinka have achieved alot that the guy u ar quoting can never achieve , it signifies that u have limited vision that u can never achieve alot. from ur typing saying soyinka have achieved alot for Nigeria, point of corrections sir, the generations of wole soyinka are the people who have killed our nation today, the white man have given good educations, and civilization but look at our country today and tell me the impact that they have done towards maintenance of that good education, and talking abt Respect sir, respect is a do me I do u something, if wole soyinka have respected his self and sat down on his sit, then the young will never have disrespected him, if u can boldly tell the young man to shut up and leave the sit is jus like u telling Nigerians to shut up and leave the leaders do what they like, since they are elders and have achieved alot, is jus like u telling the church to jus let the pastors to do anything they like with the church money, is jus like u telling the civilians to jus shut up and watch even when the army/police/ SARS are harassing them.
There is no point in arguing with people like you, we are talking of an individual here, Sir Wole Soyinka, not the police force or system, not the political class, he is not the cause of Nigeria's problems, he has never been a Governor, or president of the country, neither is he among the 'power' cabal, everyone knows Sir Wole Soyinka is against the 'powers that be', for mismanaging the nation's resources... Don't blame him for anything. Yes I say it again,.you can not achieve what Soyinka has, with this type of mentality...what you are doing is playing to the gallery,you have no facts, or evidences. Mentioning SARS and politicians here, is completely out of place.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by desiredhome: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Felixalex:
Wetin bring church matter enter this aeroplane window matter na?

He is saying it's time Nigerian youths start demanding for their right, it's because people have been keeping quite that's the reason things are going the way it is in the Country
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Houseofglam7(f): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
eni4real:
Mouthed tongue
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Littlejay(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Aidejay:
I've never seen anyone who failed to comprehend simple English my intentions my opinions my writing the reason why u think u have audacity to misquote me and then insult me must be enshrined in your Christian head that has failed u so far
Aiit. I mean no harm and sorry if i mispuote you.
You just have to know christianity isn' t this country' s problem. Atheists talk like they know better...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Youngzedd:

grin grin grin grin

That was a comedy skit grin ; grin grin. The Onye Eze saga.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=79662707][/quote]Sorry i understand years of brainwashing has left you with the mindset that christianity is about meal ticket organisations instead of a way of life. You are kept like that so that you will be easily skinned and thrown about without realising your potentials. If you can eschew arguments and insults and join real discussion at Yeshuasfootsteps, perhaps you'll be liberated if you are not one of the captors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Right. It was indeed a comedy skit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Jaynom(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
bixton:

You should be warned.
Please quote the insult Christ reigned on the teachers of religious law as recorded in the Bible.

Please kindly point to that which is not Christianly in the Bible.
Yes, Christ is the author and finisher of our Faith.
But how do you know that and from where?

(1) Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
(2) Uncle read the entire Mathew 23 and tell me you didn't see insults!
(3) Not EVERYTHING in the Bible is Christian. Matthew 5:43-44
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.(This is not Christian)
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,(This is Christian)
David's prayer in Psalm 109 is a wicked and UNCHRISTIAN PRAYER
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
EmzyT:
Before you insult the young man, have you boarded a flight before? I bet, you don't know the Joy of having that window seat... Why are they now giving Seat numbers if people wont behave themselves and sit on their respective seats? I have boarded flights for like 2 years now and I have never gotten a window seat, the day I will get that window seat ehn, even if na Buhari sitdown there, him must stand up oo, watin concern me? Talk more of this one that is among those that brought CULTISM to Nigeria, ordinary Woke Soyinka that cannot fight for the right of the youths
2 years and you've never gotten window seat? You have the option of selecting the seat you want when booking a flight or you can request for a window seat when buying a ticket at the airline counter
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by readone2018(m): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by bixton(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Jaynom:

(1) Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
(2) Uncle read the entire Mathew 23 and tell me you didn't see insults!
(3) Not EVERYTHING in the Bible is Christian. Matthew 5:43-44
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.(This is not Christian)
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,(This is Christian)
David's prayer in Psalm 109 is a wicked and UNCHRISTIAN PRAYER

1) I needed you to do that again to ensure that you realise that the words in the Holy Bible is the rules and regulations(laws/commandments) of God.
2) I guess you have a different definition of what insult is.
3) Matt 5:43........ That was as spoken of in the old testament. There was no such thing as a Christian then.
44.......Christ tells us the new way we ought to do. Pay attention to the word "persecute" in that contex.

The word Christian was formulated in the new testament as it meant to be "Christ Like ". So don't expect King David to be one. David was a Jew, a Hebrew and he practiced Judaism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by namiji2598: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
distributeinc:

There is no point in arguing with people like you, we are talking of an individual here, Sir Wole Soyinka, not the police force or system, not the political class, he is not the cause of Nigeria's problems, he has never been a Governor, or president of the country, neither is he among the 'power' cabal, everyone knows Sir Wole Soyinka is against the 'powers that be', for mismanaging the nation's resources... Don't blame him for anything. Yes I say it again,.you can not achieve what Soyinka has, with this type of mentality...what you are doing is playing to the gallery,you have no facts, or evidences. Mentioning SARS and politicians here, is completely out of place.
it seems u find it hard to comprehend sometimes, so it's only the president, governor or power cabal that can change something in Nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Jaynom(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
bixton:

1) I needed you to do that again to ensure that you realise that the words in the Holy Bible is the rules and regulations(laws/commandments) of God.
2) I guess you have a different definition of what insult is.
3) Matt 5:43........ That was as spoken of in the old testament. There was no such thing as a Christian then.
44.......Christ tells us the new way we ought to do. Pay attention to the word "persecute" in that contex.

The word Christian was formulated in the new testament as it meant to be "Christ Like ". So don't expect King David to be one. David was a Jew, a Hebrew and he practiced Judaism.
(1) No sir! You've been misguided

Hebrews 7:18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.
we follow Christ and the teachings of Christ and his disciples. Alot of these teachings contradict Jewish Laws (The old testament) and that was why he had issues with the Pharisees in the first place.
(2) The Bible IS NOT ONLY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF GOD. Please study your Bible WELL. The Bible contains the words of God. The words of the Devil. The words of men and the words of a Donkey! Not everything in the Bible is the word of God. Not everything in the Bible is CHRIST LIKE.
(3) Peter. Paul and the other disciples were Jewish converts! They left their Jewish ways to follow the ways of Christ! We follow the Doctrines Established by Christ and in Christ ALONE
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by bixton(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Jaynom:

(1) No sir! You've been misguided

Hebrews 7:18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.
we follow Christ and the teachings of Christ and his disciples. Alot of these teachings contradict Jewish Laws (The old testament) and that was why he had issues with the Pharisees in the first place.
(2) The Bible IS NOT ONLY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF GOD. Please study your Bible WELL. The Bible contains the words of God. The words of the Devil. The words of men and the words of a Donkey! Not everything in the Bible is the word of God. Not everything in the Bible is CHRIST LIKE.
(3) Peter. Paul and the other disciples were Jewish converts! They left their Jewish ways to follow the ways of Christ! We follow the Doctrines Established by Christ and in Christ ALONE

I'm trying to arrive at your point and don't want to assume it.
Before I go further, is the old testament abolished or did Christ abolish it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by Jaynom(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
bixton:

I'm trying to arrive at your point and don't want to assume it.
Before I go further, is the old testament abolished or did Christ abolish it?

Carefully read my last post. If you don't see it then forget it
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by bixton(m): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Jaynom:

Carefully read my last post. If you don't see it then forget it

I thought as much.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by booksrite(f): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2019
littlejay:
Aiit. I mean no harm and sorry if i mispuote you.You just have to know christianity isn' t this country' s problem. Atheists talk like they know better...smh

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole by booksrite001: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky / One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.