Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Common Mistakes In A Relationship: 22 Best Proven Tips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Mistakes In A Relationship: 22 Best Proven Tips (309 Views)

Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: 46 Best Proven Tips Ever / Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes In A Relationship: 22 Best Proven Tips by tizzyhands(m): 4:16am On Jun 25, 2019
Things to avoid in a relationship
Common mistakes in a relationship are the unknown and known things we often neglect in a relationship that may destroy your entire relationship in a blinking of an eye. You have successfully scaled through the dating stage and you’re now happy being in a relationship.

Being in a relationship could be sweet or bitter depending on how you want it to appear. A romantic relationship or mere friendship can never be perfect, no matter how hard you and your partner or your friend try as we all keep learning/growing in a relationship.

Furthermore, you may accuse your partner of having some bad habits, but you’re definitely no exception as no one is 100 percent perfect. You hear or see may couples who end up breaking up because they can’t admit their mistakes and continue fighting until one of the partners concede defeat/walk away. They are little mistakes we don’t take into consideration thinking it won’t count but end up ruining your ever booming relationship and you lost everything.

Others are lucky to have seen the warning signs and act immediately to avoid losing their relationship. Having been in a relationship for more than 5 years, I will outline the common mistakes I made in the relationship to help you avoid making the same mistake and enjoy a long-lasting healthy relationship.

Best proven common mistakes in a relationship
Would you have loved your enjoyable relationship to cut short just because of the little things you often overlooked? I have carefully outlined the common mistakes in a relationship most couples or partners never knew could mar their relationship.

Insufficient romance in the relationship

A relationship is a school on its own that we keep learning every day to know what makes your partner happy. Where romance is lacking in a relationship couples bond tend to reduce and lack of trust begins to set in. This is one of the common mistakes in a relationship as you need to take it diligently in discovering what type of romance your partner does enjoy and give it to him or her.

common mistakes in a relationship
Read Also: https://relhealth.com/the-importance-of-romance-in-a-relationship/

Never walk away

Never confuse this with giving each other space as calming yourself down or clear your head during a heated argument with your partner works wonders. Try to talk to your partner in a good tune by asking if you could take a few minutes to cool your brain is a very good gesture to adhere to than cutting the conversation because you are done isn’t a good idea.

I do like walking away from my girlfriend whenever we have heated arguments so I won’t have to raise my hand on her since I vow never to touch my girl. But my girl becomes angrier when I walk out of her until I happen to tell her to tell me things she likes about me and things she doesn’t like so I can change.

That was when she told me I love walking out of her as it turns her off and I apologized. Now the relationship is as sweet as honey thanks to my jewel for revealing to me where I was failing.

Read more at https://relhealth.com/common-mistakes-in-a-relationship-22-best-proven-tips/

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Perception #1 / Uncle Godwin Vs Vera (A Case Of Morality And Reality) What Is Your Opinion? / Ladies, What Do You Marry For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.