Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Never Said Troops Lacked Commitment – Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said Troops Lacked Commitment – Buratai (318 Views)

EU: 2023 Elections Lacked Transparency, Trust In INEC Severely Damaged / Nigeria Elections Below Expectations, INEC Lacked Transparency – NDI/IRI / Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Never Said Troops Lacked Commitment – Buratai by ikewaterwater: 5:02am On Jun 25, 2019
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai who spoke when he visited Gov. Babagana Zulum of Borno in Maiduguri on Monday, claimed he never said that troops lack commitment. Recall that days ago, the Army boss suffered a backlash after it was reported that he said some setbacks in operations in recent times stemmed from “insufficient commitment’’ by those at the frontlines.

However during his visit to Gov. Babagana Zulum of Borno, Tukur Buratai who claimed he never said troops lack commitment, added that he was quoted out of context.

“Let me categorically say that I never said in my remarks that the troops lack commitment. It was completely wrong and I want to believe that somehow, I was quoted out of context and probably with an element of mischief. If you read that remark which was published on our website, you will see that there is nothing like lack of commitment. Some have even gone beyond that and quoted me as saying that the troops are cowards. This is far, far from the truth,’’ he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/25/i-never-said-troops-lacked-commitment-buratai/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Never Said Troops Lacked Commitment – Buratai by ikewaterwater: 5:04am On Jun 25, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: I Never Said Troops Lacked Commitment – Buratai by dPriv: 5:05am On Jun 25, 2019
and he lied
Re: I Never Said Troops Lacked Commitment – Buratai by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:09am On Jun 25, 2019
HERE WE GO AGAIN.
Re: I Never Said Troops Lacked Commitment – Buratai by judgementyard(m): 5:18am On Jun 25, 2019
OK sir we have heard,and the war is still on even more tactical!
Re: I Never Said Troops Lacked Commitment – Buratai by Mynd44: 5:23am On Jun 25, 2019

(1)

Makinde Names Executive Assistant, SUBEB, Internal Revenue Board Chair / Lagos Invites Femi Falana To Testify Against Evans / Seyi Makinde Appoints Mrs Olubamiwo Adeosun Of Shell As SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.