Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out (39731 Views)

Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / Female Guests Bare Cleavage At Lagos Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by seyigiggle: 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
i am interested to know how much the make up artist was paid ..
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Airoflaw(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
They both look like mamiwater
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin. Are they acting movie, maybe the woman want to act mad woman roll. Because if this woman appear at burial ground many corps will run for their lives. Talk more of appear to a living soul. They should jail that make up Artis ahhhaaahhhh. Olagbara

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Baroba(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Attention seeking rant, if you believe this you are a goat, all for the gram..
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by skukimania(f): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
If I say O, you say JU another man say JU omo na you sabi....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Ebendo123(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
As soon as I saw the make-up artist face.

Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Houseofglam7(f): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
trumpcoat:
You just spoke my mind
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Kentz3: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na ur sister ugly jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
adewest1999:
op add graphic pics please
U no get joy aswear grin grin
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by dubene: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
overdrive:
The makeup artist and your sister both look like ojuju calabar.
lol
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by ImaIma1(f): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Didn't she look at the mirror? When she is not blind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Menance: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
All these afonja girls see her tribal mark. She has gone to use palm oil as pancake grin grin
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Oyindidi(f): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
LisaAnne:
when you order a low budget makeup artist, you get a low budget result
My younger sister paid 100k last 2 weeks to a makeup on her wedding and trad. The lady almost ruined her day like this one.
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Oliverdee(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Oboo ngbe oboo gun ope

Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by seunmohmoh(f): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
orishirisi
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Glink2018(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
ukaface:
She is a beauty to behold actually
She isn't only made up but maded up.

Chai! You go get bad mind o!
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Charmingpet: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Have a look at the make up artist herself
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by BarryLondon007(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
itspzpics:
Nigerian lady peace reveals how her sister wedding day got ruined due to bad expensive makeup artist she hired. She said her sister have to wash away the makeup before the reception. What do you think?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigeria-lady-reveals-how-her-sister-makeup-got-ruined-on-her-wedding-day/

She’s just embarrassing herself and her so called sister
Why she post am?
She should face the makeup artist instead
Too much Oju Aye
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Johnkay225: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wait oh, was that someone's wedding make up? I thought they were doing a horror movie or something like that.. The bride for just rub white powder for her face...
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by CalabarPikin: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
overdrive:
The makeup artist and your sister both look like ojuju calabar.

The recent ojuju calabar fine pass them oh.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Nellyblaq: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kai,what a terrible makeup.Wrong foundation shade,wrong eyebrow pencil,wrong eye-shadow.Infact,the entire make up is all shades of wrong.See as she dey do the make down with all seriousness �� Well,by their fruits,you shall know them.Mere looking at the makeup artist's face,you will know what to expect.What she did on her face is also a 'make down'
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by immaq8(f): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
when the make up artist dey do her work, why the sister no use mirror abi she blind? radarada!
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin. Are they acting movie, maybe the woman want to act mad woman roll. Because if this woman appear at burial ground many corps will run for their lives. Talk more of appear to a living soul. They should jail that make up Artis ahhhaaahhhh. Olagbara

Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by LisaAnne(f): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Oyindidi:
My younger sister paid 100k last 2 weeks to a makeup on her wedding and trad. The lady almost ruined her day like this one.
wooow I know someone that charges just 15k and everything is always on fleek . Sorry about your sister's experience

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by rezy15(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2019
How much did ur sister pay? Sometimes you get what you pay for.
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Yameater(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oyindidi:

You mean you still come online
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yameater:

You mean you still come online
I am here dear
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by Yameater(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
I am here dear

Ok
Re: Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out by booksrite001: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2019
kentz3:
Na ur sister ugly jare

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Han Hyun Min, Korean-Nigerian Model Becomes Pioneer In Korean Fashion Scene / Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / Up-to-date Fashion Resources Lives Here (daily Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.