Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Disregard Anything You See About N-p0wer Moni. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Disregard Anything You See About N-p0wer Moni. (648 Views)

N-power Batch C: Clarification About N-power Print Out Submission / Mrs Maryam Uwais,special Adviser To The President On NSIP Talks about N-Power / N-power Is This True About N-tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disregard Anything You See About N-p0wer Moni. by npowerng: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2019
Npower
1 hr ยท
Dear N-Power Beneficiaries,
Please disregard news about a product called N-Power Moni. This is NOT from the Federal Government or the National Social Investment Programme Office.

Any news or links NOT shared by our verified social media handles should be deemed as FALSE.
Image may contain: 1 person

1 Like

Re: Disregard Anything You See About N-p0wer Moni. by MosiPeterz(m): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Anything You See About N-p0wer Moni. by Wayne4uall(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
When is the reg coming up pls...
Re: Disregard Anything You See About N-p0wer Moni. by npowerng: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2019
Wayne4uall:
When is the reg coming up pls...

I can't say for sure now, but I sure will put it up here when registration begins.
Re: Disregard Anything You See About N-p0wer Moni. by DeKen: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
npowerng:

I can't say for sure now, but I sure will put it up here when registration begins.

An in-law received the following message last month on the 7th and asked if I was aware of npower recruiting this year and I said no and she ignored the message without even saying why she asked the questions.
-------------------------Message----------------------------
You have been invited to take the N-Tech Software test http://check.npvn.ng, use your BVN to access the screening platform. Stay N-Powered!
---------------------------------------------------------------
The url does not have the .gov subdomain and it's requesting for BVN.
Is this genuine?
Re: Disregard Anything You See About N-p0wer Moni. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
npowerng:

When are we getting our stipends

@npowerng
Re: Disregard Anything You See About N-p0wer Moni. by npowerng: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2019
tescoman90:

When are we getting our stipends

@npowerng

We are working on it as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Anything You See About N-p0wer Moni. by npowerng: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2019
npowerng:

We are working on it as we speak.
Re: Disregard Anything You See About N-p0wer Moni. by npowerng: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2019
DeKen:

An in-law received the following message last month on the 7th and asked if I was aware of npower recruiting this year and I said no and she ignored the message without even saying why she asked the question
-------------------------Message----------------------------
You have been invited to take the N-Tech Software test http://check.npvn.ng, use your BVN to access the screening platform. Stay N-Powered!
---------------------------------------------------------------
The url does not have the .gov subdomain and it's requesting for BVN.
Is this genuine?

No sir. Kindly advice your in-law to ignore the text.

(1) (Reply)

Content Writer Needed - Long Term / Stay At Home Job / Massive Recruitment In Anambra State In Diferent Feilds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.