Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful (23744 Views)

Kim Kardashian Proving To The World She's The Sexiest Woman Alive (PHOTOS) / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2019
For us, the most important thing in life is what you are thinking....,

I am thinking of my love, my Christ, you know I am hidden together with Christ in God Almighty, do you know that

When Christ who is our life shall appear on earth again then shall you all see the real miss laugh....

This is my body...... you can never see the real us now.... Love you guys

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Openeyes4Light: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Love you best friends, you have inspired us so much, we mean our generations. Thanks...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Deepfeel(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=Sunnyshinylight post=79649106]For us, the most important thing in life is what you are thinking....,

I am thinking of my love, my Christ, you know I am hidden together with Christ in God Almighty, do you know that

I know you are looking for people to insult and call them demons and children of Satan , you got no love within you and you don't know Christ grin
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=Deepfeel post=79650016][/quote]

Love you
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Deepfeel(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Love you
Love without action is dead Biko
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Love without action is dead Biko
always

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Deepfeel(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
always
So what came over you on the other thread you were insulting cursing everybody?
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

So what came over you on the other thread you were insulting cursing everybody?

Came over..

Wow, you are trying hard to...,.

Love you
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Openeyes4Light:
Love you best friends, you have inspired us so much, we mean our generations. Thanks...

Great woman
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Generalwoodz(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
This one don take overdose
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by carter009(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
For they first time your sounding reasonable, is like your senses are coming back.
Sunnyshinylight:

When Christ who is our life shall appear on earth again then shall you all see the real miss laugh....

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by rex444(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ayam not understanding, what's going on here

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fine girl
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Joblessness is at an all time low. See dis one replying herself

13 Likes

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
carter009:
For they first time your sounding reasonable, is like your senses are coming back.

According to the riches of your understanding
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fine girl... We plus us love u too
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by elkon(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
from which station

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
If you have no intention of going to a party then don't be there to make others feel bad about themselves, Christ served the best wine at a party so learn from that.
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
omale88:
If you have no intention of going to a party then don't be there to make others feel bad about themselves, Christ served the best wine at a party so learn from that.

What's the point?¿?
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

What's the point?¿?
I'm sorry if you didnt get it,if you missed it you would have to look for it dear.take a bus or something.

3 Likes

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Alright
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

You are just so beautiful.
Keep up your natural beauty dearie.
God bless you in all you do Jesus baby.
We love you with the Love of christ.
JESUS ROCKS! kiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
A nigga once said. Nigga is speechless now

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Texman21: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
who stole my vaseline?

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Halezis(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
You're pretty dear
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Alright we shine
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by oalandAgents2: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2019
Well done for creating this trending thread with no content. Whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2019
oalandAgents2:
Well done for creating this trending thread with no content. Whatsoever!
the blind sense ruled man what can it know

We are weeping for you
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Abortedfetus(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Many are mad but few are roaming with broken screen phone and mtn free mode.

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by carter009(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lolz, preach on sister, continue weeping for everybody....
Sunnyshinylight:
the blind sense ruled man what can it know

We are weeping for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fucking Hot Dude... �� / Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter / Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.