Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

"Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React (1710 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React by Gossipninja: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2019
"Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" — Nigerian Lady. See Reactions

A Nigerian lady is now on the lips of some ladies and few men after giving an undiluted reason why most men cheat and dump girls after having sex with them.

In an interview with NL TV, the lady admonished men to always stick to one woman, reeling out it's what defines a man.

Adding to that, she advised men to try to engage in different styles of sex with their women such as Temple run, snake and ladder style and others, if that's the reason they jump from one woman to the other.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/only-men-who-reason-with-joystick-dump-girls-after-sex-nigerian-lady-see-reactions/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: "Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React by Gossipninja: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2019
sad

Re: "Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React by TrollKiller(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2019
We should be discussing intelligent topics.
All these SM people know is sex
Go.to quora or 4chan and change your life. Even YouTube self

1 Like

Re: "Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React by Benekruku(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2019
Blood of Sango Olukoso!

Snake and Ladder
Temple run

God should just allow Fela blow the trumpet and let this world come to an end.

1 Like

Re: "Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React by Griezwoman: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Jesu..

lefulefu come and carry your sister grin
Re: "Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React by LearnITsmash(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2019
If I tell a lady to hang her legs for bed, she will say she is tried, why will men not cheat undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Which wan b temple run style...
Hearing it for the first time.

1 Like

Re: "Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Griezwoman:
Jesu..

lefulefu come and carry your sister grin
i reject am cheesy

Re: "Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gifts Lover 800k To Travel Abroad, See What He Did Next / Plz Help, I'm Pregnant. / Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.