Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) (83143 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
cool. Muslima dressing is the best.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by holywind(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:
How is it rubbish? Bible said do not conform to this world!!!
that bible self na rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Emhicee(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Treasure17:
The first time I saw this was in Ilorin.

For mfm at tanke ba?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
holywind:

Lol, because it contradicts your way of life!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by SSAwhistleblowe: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
See the nude pant with visible panty lines is that one not tempting brothers in the church?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by holywind(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
i pity those who put themselves in the pit of this shit, who allow themselves to be sunk in the den of this crap called religion, live your life the best way it pleases you so long you are not hurting anyone, they can Bleep their jesus or let him Bleep them for all i care.

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Deepsky(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
That you believe it or not does not change anything
... Proudly MFM
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
adoyi8:

Yes o, Proudly Atheist!
tongue
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by adoyi8: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
eni4real:
tongue
Better grow up
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
adoyi8:

Better grow up
To become an atheist God forbid!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by TruthinAction: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Christianity is from the inside to the outside and not the other way round. Preach the gospel and get the soul saved first before you address the outside. From their preaching, anyone who dresses holy in their context is saved. But we know that this is far from the truth. You can wear long skirt and still go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
TBIZZY:
Even wedding ring?? shocked Or what did I see?? Not clear thi
Yes even that. Wedding ring is man made tradition
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by ezeegolimited30(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Rubbish, as if he'll is realistic
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by LordReed(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Reference:
I have to agree based on one simple fact....the responses here...predominantly negative and I know one thing for sure. In spiritual things majority doesn't and has never carried the vote. The views of the many are almost, always wrong.

Now to the topic, indeed I cannot see the spiritual value or significance in any one of those apparel, poses or appearances. And if they hold no value to God whatsoever, what is the point. Those who indulge in such should be factual about what their intents are. What the reasons are for what they wear and how they conduct themselves. Most likely will not pass muster for the basic principles pf God and godly living.

Majority does not carry the vote but you celebrate the fact that there are 2.1 billion Christians in the world, making christianity the largest religion in the world, do you not? Besides I thought the god so loved the world? Does the god not want to save the whole world aka the majority?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
shekauvsbuhari:
Please that rubbish in print is not from mountain of fire. When idiots want to make money, they produce ryubbish n put church name and logo on it. That nonsence have been on sale in the open market for more than five years before this version with mfm logo came into being. Its not from MFM though the contents have have some things in common with MFM teachings.
Exactly!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
TruthinAction:
Christianity is from the inside to the outside and not the other way round. Preach the gospel and get the soul saved first before you address the outside. From their preaching, anyone who dresses holy in their context is saved. But we know that this is far from the truth. You can wear long skirt and still go to hell.
MFM didn't post that please disregard op
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Are you guilty of the message?
Am i Answerable to you? cheesy You again? You dumb, stupid, Ignorant and Gullible fella.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
holywind:
Proper Rubbish.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Believe Nigeria prophets and pastors and land in hell....These men are worst than Satan himself.
And if you want to go to heaven,please make the bible your friend,study it well to understand it and no one will mislead you.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Gamusgamus: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
notymforluv:
WELL IT ISN'T FOR US TO JUDGE, SOMETHING CAN HAPPEN BEFORE ONE DIES , REMEMBER THE CASE OF THE TWO THIEVES THAT WERE ON BOTH SIDE OF THE MASTER AT GULGOTER
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
Proper Rubbish.
Because it contradicts your belief/lifestyle
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
Am i Answerable to you? cheesy You again? You dumb, stupid, Ignorant and Gullible fella.
But i thought u said its Rubbish
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

Yes even that. Wedding ring is man made tradition
Well said bro
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by adoyi8: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
eni4real:
To become an atheist God forbid!!!
No you cant be an atheist. Atheism is not that cheap.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
ezeegolimited30:
Rubbish, as if he'll is realistic
Wait until then. But i pray it wont be too late!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Because it contradicts your belief/lifestyle
Am i answerable to you? are you more Righteous than i am? grin

who da fu ck made you the judge on my lifestyle?

You again, you dumb, gullible, stupid and ignorant fella!
grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
TruthinAction:
But the message its for those who claim they are already saved Yet they cant be differentiated from the unsaved on the outside!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

But i thought u said its Rubbish
Yes, it is Rubbish, and you are dumb, gullible, stupid and ignorant.

wake up man!! grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
Am i answerable to you? are you more Righteous than i am? grin

who da fu ck made you the judge on my lifestyle?

You again, you dumb, gullible, stupid and ignorant fella!
grin
But i thought you said its Rubbish
Or is your heart already judging u
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, it is Rubbish, and you are dumb, gullible, stupid and ignorant.

wake up man!! grin
Then explain how its Rubbish na
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

But i thought you said its Rubbish
Yes! it is Rubbish, God doesn't exist, Jesus doesn't exist, it is all In your imaginations.

wake da hell up!! grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Suspect33:
Doesn't matter what the world think is okay, God's standard has never and will never change, holiness is total surrender to God's will and not surrender your heart to God and your body to Satan

So God doesn't want me to wear shorts or are you just happily stupid?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.