Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) (83140 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2019
piagetskinner:

That’s your cup of fermented tea.....your god might be useless I don’t care..
i am not surprised, you cannot offer Any reasonable Answer or explainations cheesy Appart from sentiments and derogatory remarks.

God doesn't exist. wake da hell up!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
i am not surprised, you cannot offer Any reasonable Answer or explainations cheesy Appart from sentiments and derogatory remarks.

Your shallow brain hasnt allow you to prove how God doesnt exist...
No wonder "A fool says in his heart there is no God"
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

Your shallow brain hasnt allow you to prove how God doesnt exist...
No wonder "A fool says in his heart there is no God"
Am i answerable to you? angry
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
Am i answerable to you? angry
I thought u said God doesnt exist?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

I thought u said God doesnt exist?
Yes, God doesn't exit, have you ever seen God?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, God doesn't, have you ever seen God?
He cannot be seen because He is a Spirit. He can only be felt.
Have you ever seen your brain? No... Yet u believe it exist. Thats how God is!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

He cannot be seen because He is a Spirit. He can only be felt.
Have you ever seen your brain? No... Yet u believe it exist. Thats how God is!!!
were did the spirit come from? who made the spirit?

No, i can't see my brains, but i use it all the time, unlike you, you dumbo!! you are really really really stupid!! if i want to see my brains i go for a brain scan and my brains will show, or i ask my doctor to remove it and show you, if i don't have a brain or cannot see it, how did i have a brain surgery last week? if i want to see the so called spirit what do i do? were do i find the spirit? were do spirits live? which country do they come from?.

You are really stupid, grin grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
were did the spirit come from? who made the spirit?

No, i can't see my brains, but i use it all the time, unlike you, you dumbo!! you are really really really stupid!! if i want to see my brains i go for a brain scan and my brains will show, or i ask my doctor to remove it and show you, if i don't have a brain or cannot see it, how did i have a brain surgery last week?

You are really stupid, grin grin

He made Himself. Before the world He has been. He is without end!!!
Since u want to see your brains by going to the doctor by scanning it for your brain to show Then also go to the BIBLE with a willing, open and humble mind to learn to be able to see God and He will reveal Himself to you if not, you will continue to be in perpetual darkness!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

He made Himself. Before the world He has been. He is without end!!!
Since u want to see your brains by going to the doctor by scanning it for your brain to show Then also go to the BIBLE with a willing, open and humble mind to learn to be able to see God and He will reveal Himself to you if not, you will continue to be in perpetual darkness!!!
Rubbish! How can he make himself? from what did he make himself? why did he make himself? by the way? is God a female or male?

I have read the bible, all of it, were did the bible come from? who wrote the bible? Do you follow everything written in the bible?

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
Rubbish! How can he make himself? from what did he make himself? why did he make himself? by the way? is God a female or male?

I have read the bible, all of it, were did the bible come from? who wrote the bible? Do you follow everything written in the bible?

Your curiousity is found in His word (The Bible)
Until you consult the BIBLE with an open, willing and humble mind just as u consult the doctor for brain scan without argument, you will continue to be in pertual darkness!!!

God dont reveal Himself to those who wish to be stubborn, foolish and stiffneck!!!

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

Your curiousity is found in His word (The Bible)
Until you consult the BIBLE with an open, willing and humble mind just as u consult the doctor for brain scan without argument, you will continue to be in pertual darkness!!!

God dont reveal Himself to those who are stubborn and stiffnecked.
You mean, i should become brainwashed like you? This is the problem with people like you, You are Afraid to ask questions about religion, God and the Authenticity and the existence of God..

You are Afraid to Argue the Authenticity of were the bible comes from and if what's written in the bible are true.

Do you even know the history of Christianity? Or do you just believe every lies you are told by the bible.. start asking questions from today about your believes, start researching about were Jesus comes from, why do Jesus have a long hair and beard? why is Jesus made to look like a white man?

Do you believe that The devil exist? if you do, what do you believe the devil looks like? Do you believe that the devil is a blackman with two horns and a tail?

wake up!! man! start asking questions, don't just believe like a Morron..

Again, I ask, do you follow everything written in the bible? If you can't or don't want to answer me this simple question, then I can't carry on wasting my time with you.

cheers!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
You mean, i should become brainwashed like you? This is the problem with people like you, You are Afraid to ask questions about religion, God and the Authenticity and the existence of God..

You are Afraid to Argue the Authenticity of were the bible comes from and if what's written in the bible are true.

Do you even know the history of Christianity? Or do you just believe every lies you are told by the bible.. start asking questions from today about your believes, start researching about were Jesus comes from, why do Jesus have a long hair and beard? why is Jesus made to look like a white man?

Do you believe that The devil exist? if you do, what do you believe the devil looks like? Do you believe that the devil is a blackman with two horns and a tail?

wake up!! man! start asking questions, don't just believe like a Morron..

Again, I ask, do you follow everything written in the bible? If you can't or don't want to answer me this simple question, then I can't carry on wasting my time with you.

cheers!! grin

The Bible is the word of God. How many times will i tell you that. HOW do i know? Consult the Bible with an open , willing and humble mind But because u chooses to remain stubborn and stiffneck thats why you find it difficult to understand because the things of the Spirit is too big for you who is still controled by human reasoning!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

The Bible is the word of God. How many times will i tell you that. HOW do i know? Consult the Bible with an open , willing and humble mind But because u chooses to remain stubborn and stiffneck thats why you find it difficult to understand because the things of the Spirit is too big for you who is still controled by human reasoning!!!
Word of God my ass! grin

Your own brainwashing is beyond redemption, so i am going to move on!

Good luck! grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
Word of God my ass! grin

Your own brainwashing is beyond redemption, so i am going to move on!

Good luck! grin

Then continue to be in Darkness!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

Then continue to be in Darkness until then!!!
okay, thank you! grin save yourself first, don't worry about me.. You are not even sure of yourself or what would happen to you. grin grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
okay, thank you! grin save yourself first, don't worry about me.. You are not even sure of yourself or what would happen to you. grin grin

Because u are not sure of yourself and you think everybody will be like you?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

Because u are not sure of yourself and you think everybody will be like you?
I am sure that God deosn't exist, i am sure, there is no heaven of hell, infact, i am sure i want to go to hell, if hell exist. grin

Now, what about you? you keep chasing me trying so hard to convince me that God exist. look, just save your self, as i said, i want to go to hell. grin

you are the one who keep talking about until then,you are the one who is Afraid of then not me. you are the one who is talking about darkness, or Afraid of darkness. not me.

Now, i am going to smoke some weed, join me, maybe some weed will resset your brainwashed brain. grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
I am sure that God deosn't exist, i am sure, there is no heaven of hell, infact, i am sure i want to go to hell, if hell exist. grin

Now, what about you? you keep chasing me trying so hard to convince me that God exist. look, just save your self, as i said, i want to go to hell. grin

you are the one who keep talking about until then,you are the one who is Afraid of then not me.

Now, i am going to smoke some weed, join me, maybe some weed will resset your brainwashed brain. grin

Then how are u sure God doesnt exist? Explain...
Lol, you want to go to hell so who created the hell you are going
If really u are not afraid u wont continue this discussion with me this far but because your conscience keep telling you the truth!!!
But you can do nothing to the truth!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Rozaytee: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
adoyi8:
One of the weirdest thing in this world is that about 4 billion people believe that humans were created by an egomaniac being to test their ability to praise and worship him. And that he will reward those that worship him well with an eternal life of praising and worshiping him.

odeburuku
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

Then how are u sure God doesnt exist? Explain...
Lol, you want to go to hell so who created the hell you are going
If really u are not afraid u wont continue this discussion with me this far but because your conscience keep telling you the truth!!!
But you can do nothing to the truth!!!
I just wanted to make you see that i have read the bible, is it not the bible that teaches hell and heaven?

So why do you continue with the discussion with me? maybe it is to do with your own conscience.. you are the one who started quoting me this morning remember?

I leave you with this question, Do you abide by every word written in the bible? or do you pick and choose the ones that suits and justifys your behaviours, lifestyles and conscience? be honest to yourself. Don't be a hyporcrite.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
I just wanted to make you see that i have read the bible, is it not the bible that teaches hell and heaven?

So why do you continue with the discussion with me? maybe it is to do with your own conscience.. you are the one who started quoting me this morning remember?

I leave you with this question, Do you abide by every word written in the bible? or do you pick and choose the ones that suits and justifys your behaviours, lifestyles and conscience? be honest to yourself. Don't be a hyporcrite.

Am also making u to see that u read the Bible with your eyes, heart and mind closed thats why you are still confused about God till today. Until the veil covering your eyes are taken away you will never be free from your IGNORANCE!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:

Psalm 14:1 only a fool says in his heart, there is no God

If there were no God then nothing would have existed...very simple. You don’t need to be a professor to get that

I understand your pain...one day your eyes will be opened

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
piagetskinner:

Psalm 14:1 only a fool says in his heart, there is no God

If there were no God then nothing would have existed...very simple. You don’t need to be a professor to get that

I understand your pain...one day your eyes will be opened

More sentimental rubbish.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. grin

Thank you! save your Gullible self first, don't worry about me. tongue
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:

Lol,
U have been dealt with really!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

Lol,
U have been dealt with really!!!
now, you are stalking me, Your state of mind needs questioning.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:
now, you are stalking me, Your state of mind needs questioning.
Lol, its your conscience at work!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by ollah2: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
piagetskinner:

That’s so lovely... what else?

I don’t have time to exchange banters with a kid

Now Get back to your books

You confirmed your status already with your weak lines
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

Lol, its your conscience at work!
okay, look up what stalking means in your dictionary.

Are you gay? it wouldn't surprise me, would you like to fu ck me?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
gypsey:

Sorry I don’t have any business with you... was just letting you know that you’re a fool

Now you’ve been educated
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by LordReed(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Makuos19:

Then explain how its Rubbish na

Very simply, there is no evidence there exists a god that is so interested in how we live as to ban us from wearing shorts or earrings and whatnot.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
LordReed:

Very simply, there is no evidence there exists a god that is so interested in how we live as to ban us from wearing shorts or earrings and whatnot.

Then whats your evidence that your evidence is true
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
piagetskinner:

Sorry I don’t have any business with you... was just letting you know that you’re a fool

Now you’ve been educated
it's good to know that you have nothing reasonable to say, other than making derogatory remarks. grin Thank you! stop throwing tantrums like a Juvenile with your sentimental Rubbish.

As i ve said, worry about your own Gullible ass! tongue leave me the fu ck alone!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.