Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Dear Young Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Young Man (1427 Views)

Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Young Man Cries On Facebook After His Little Daughter's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Young Man by DaBogu: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Uncle Shola
Thrice, life threw a curved ball at me. I was knocked into the pit and it took the raw resurrection power of God get me back on my feet. None of you "my husband must earn 400K a month" aunties shading me would have survived such tests. You would have divorced and ran away.

I read about a billionaire who lost everything multiple times but he fought back very fiercely to get back up there. Can u stand the tests of life and come out on the other end as an overcomer or you are just a coaster? Do u have any battle scars to show or you are just a sissy? Your success means absolutely nothing to me if you cannot show me your battle scars that you sustained on the way there. I want to learn from those battle scars you sustained. I want to know what you told God in the days of your tears and pain. Your buggatti means nothing to me.

Dear Young man, if you plan to go very far in life, don't bring a woman who cannot fight, into your life. If you are a fighter, you need another fighter beside you not a sissy woman who is afraid of the noise of battle.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Young Man by fykes(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Deep... Only few will understand

4 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by lilmax(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Dear Young man, if you plan to go very far in life, don't bring a woman who cannot fight, into your life. If you are a fighter, you need another fighter beside you not a sissy woman who is afraid of the noise of battle.

lol in my opinion sef, you shouldn't bring in any woman in your struggle

one of the things I hate is "I struggled with you"....mehn that statement is irritating

9 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilmax:

lol in my opinion sef, you shouldn't bring in any woman in your struggle

one of the things I hate is "I struggled with you"....mehn that statement is irritating
like they were home watching telemundo while you were out struggling waiting for you to bring the mula. grin

5 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by catwalq(f): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice piece.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by DaBogu: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Adam was created to tend to the Garden before Eve arrived
stupidity:
like they were home watching telemundo while you were out struggling waiting for you to bring the mula. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Man by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
DaBogu:
Adam was created to tend to the Garden before Eve arrived
yeah tell that to the feminist crew. I already know this.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
DaBogu:
Uncle Shola
Thrice, life threw a curved ball at me. I was knocked into the pit and it took the raw resurrection power of God get me back on my feet. None of you "my husband must earn 400K a month" aunties shading me would have survived such tests. You would have divorced and ran away.

I read about a billionaire who lost everything multiple times but he fought back very fiercely to get back up there. Can u stand the tests of life and come out on the other end as an overcomer or you are just a coaster? Do u have any battle scars to show or you are just a sissy? Your success means absolutely nothing to me if you cannot show me your battle scars that you sustained on the way there. I want to learn from those battle scars you sustained. I want to know what you told God in the days of your tears and pain. Your buggatti means nothing to me.

Words on marble.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by DaBogu: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
wink
Fountainofyouth:

Words on marble.

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Man by LordKO(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
True. However, the she who can fight with him is neither the contentious, greedy nor servile one - man be wary when anyone in this category urges you on.

She who knows how to fight in oneness with her man is only the strong-minded woman.

17 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by DaBogu: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Well said!
LordKO:
True. However, the she who can fight with him is neither the contentious, greedy nor servile one - man be wary when anyone in this category urges you on.

She who knows how to fight in oneness with her man is only the strong-minded woman.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by bukatyne(f): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
DaBogu:
Uncle Shola

I was thinking the thread would have more to it than money.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice one
Re: Dear Young Man by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
bukatyne:

I was thinking the thread would have more to it than money.

Please make it bigger

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2019
pandv:

Please make it bigger

you too like tori.

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Man by Mstick: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2019
......And when you're done "fighting with him" another woman that wouldn't even look his direction during the "fighting" period will be the one controlling his finances and heart. Nigerian women please stop settling!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Mstick:
......And when you're done "fighting with him" another woman that wouldn't even look his direction during the "fighting" period will be the one controlling his finances and heart. Nigerian women please stop settling!

your papa and brothers no be standard for all men so make you no dey see their foolishness through oda men wey no do you bad thing

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Women do not care about your struggles. They only wait at the finish line to bang the winners undecided

7 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by DaBogu: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Just before you "fall in love" with those fine body parts

Women - XX
Men - XY

Its been GENETICALLY proven that the "Intelligence Gene" is found on the X chromosome...

So women are 2× more likely to pass their intelligence on to your kids

For your childrens sake...Marry Smart!
tensazangetsu20:
Women do not care about your struggles. They only wait at the finish line to bang the winners undecided
Re: Dear Young Man by Gerrard59(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
DaBogu:
Just before you "fall in love" with those fine body parts

Women - XX
Men - XY

Its been GENETICALLY proven that the "Intelligence Gene" is found on the X chromosome...

So women are 2× more likely to pass their intelligence on to your kids

For your childrens sake...Marry Smart!

Please provide the data you got the bold from. I ask because I had same thoughts until the issue was debated on NL and the data I used in defence was found to be false and thereby refuted.

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Man by DaBogu: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Gerrard59:

Please provide the data you got the bold from. I ask because I had same thoughts until the issue was debated on NL and the data I used in defence was found to be false and thereby refuted.
link to the bolded
Re: Dear Young Man by Gerrard59(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Man by DaBogu: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Dear Young Man by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
I've been observing you and you seem like a woman with a very strong opinion. That's good and not so good. The gender war is something I will never engage in because no one gender is absolutely right. Women offend good men, men offend good women. No gender is without sin. Maybe you've encountered bad men, but all men aren't same.
Mstick:
Re: Dear Young Man by DaBogu: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Illuminated993:
I've been observing you and you seem like a woman with a very strong opinion. That's good and not so good. The gender war is something I will never engage in because no one gender is absolutely right. Women offend good men, men offend good women. No gender is without sin. Maybe you've encountered bad men, but all men aren't same.
ehn
Re: Dear Young Man by Peeress(f): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
DaBogu:
Uncle Shola

I agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Man by DaBogu: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2020
wink
Peeress:

I agree with you.
Re: Dear Young Man by SMJay: 1:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Deep!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady That Is 30 And Above / I Want Your Views On This, Its Causing Argument / She Wants Someone That Will Adopt Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.