Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1066569 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (1037) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
What did your prophet tell you about Man Utd?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by obainojazz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
New page tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
raumdeuter:
Bayern has signed 17yr old Alphhonso Davies from the Vancouver whitecaps

He will join in January and play for the youth team
For the fees quoted, he must be really special...Just hope it's not another Sanchez tho

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2018
patrickmuf:
For the fees quoted, he must be really special...Just hope it's not another Sanchez tho

In this market 13M is not big. Madrid bought 2 teenagers for over 40M each, plus Odegaard they bought 2 years ago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2018
Ribery reminds me so much of everything I despise about Hidden Hazard, A useless unproductive winger, just to amass takeons and form activity while achieving nothing

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 1:00am On Jul 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
Ribery reminds me so much of everything I despise about Hidden Hazard, A useless unproductive winger, just to amass takeons and form activity while achieving nothing
Small small, truth dey out shaa.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

Small small, truth dey out shaa.

Have I told you anything different before? I have wanted Ribery out of Bayern for the past 3yrs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 2:16am On Jul 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Have I told you anything different before? I have wanted Ribery out of Bayern for the past 3yrs
He's 35. It's understandable. Which is why I wouldn't have minded so much if we'd sold Willian.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:40am On Jul 26, 2018
Unlimited22:

He's 35. It's understandable. Which is why I wouldn't have minded so much if we'd sold Willian.

I wilgladly offload to anyone right now, Robben is still manageable, Ribery is just a troll with his meaningless dribbles
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:46am On Jul 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
Bayern has signed 17yr old Alphhonso Davies from the Vancouver whitecaps

He will join in January and play for the youth team

I think handicap point system should be introduced into the burnthisleaguedown, to make it more competitive. All other teams, excluding bayern should be given 6 points, going into the season.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:48am On Jul 26, 2018
airmark:

I think handicap point system should be introduced into the burnthisleaguedown, to make it more competitive. All other teams, excluding bayern should be given 6 points, going into the season.

If they give Chelsea 6 points going into the season will they make the top 4? or play in the CL

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:49am On Jul 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

I wilgladly offload to anyone right now, Robben is still manageable, Ribery is just a troll with his meaningless dribbles

He is 35 ffs. At below 30, no german winger dead or alive, was better than him in that position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:53am On Jul 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

If they give Chelsea 6 points going into the season will they make the top 4? or play in the CL

If they perform well, they can.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2018
airmark:

He is 35 ffs. At below 30, no german winger dead or alive, was better than him in that position.

Sure he is better than your Hidden hazard that took after him, You can come take him off our team and play him in Chelsea
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:54am On Jul 26, 2018
airmark:

If they perform well, they can.

What are the plans to perform well? By having Shakushaku d'or? or what
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:03am On Jul 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sure he is better than your Hidden hazard that took after him, You can come take him off our team and play him in Chelsea

He delivered the highest number of assists for three consecutive seasons in your useless league. If he was a terrible player, then all players in that league then, were terrible. Burnthisleaguedown.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:04am On Jul 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

What are the plans to perform well? By having Shakushaku d'or? or what

Ask the club management, not me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:17am On Jul 26, 2018
airmark:

He delivered the highest number of assists for three consecutive seasons in your useless league. If he was a terrible player, then all players in that league then, were terrible. Burnthisleaguedown.

Come and take him to your club now. and pair him with shakushaku d'or
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:17am On Jul 26, 2018
airmark:

Ask the club management, not me.

WHich management? the one that has lost hope in the club and the type of fans they attract
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Come and take him to your club now. and pair him with shakushaku d'or

Why didn't you ask us to come and take him when he was the 3rd best player in the world and when he was the best player in Germany?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
airmark:

Why didn't you ask us to come and take him when he was the 3rd best player in the world and when he was the best player in Germany?

WHen he was delivering assists we need him, Now that he is delivering takeons and dribbles like Hazard you can come take him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
obainojazz:
One prophet just told me Bayern will win bundesliga shocked
But they won't win CL
And did the man of God remember to tell you Man Utd will go trophyless. . again tongue .

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lemme wake this useless thread up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggsmXVfSgS8
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nothing here as season never start. I'm yet to see any of our preseason games, just reports and highlights. The results have not been convincing but no need to read much into it, it's preseason after all.

Lewy is still hellbent on leaving. I dey think say the guy go humble come back after him market no sell for Russia. But CR7's exit has changed everything. Well, I say we sell him. There is no point in holding on to a disgruntled player who might poison the atmosphere in the dressing room. I no kuku see im usefulness, the big games you need him the most, na ghost mode my guy go dey.

The only problem is finding a worthy replacement. Sounds crazy but shey we no fit try prise Morata from Chelsea? grin grin. I know, I know grin but the guy is still a decent striker, and JK sorta recognises him (says he's the toughest opponent he's faced). There is no bigger vote of confidence. If JK says you are good, you are good.

Airmark, i swear I'm not drunk. Maybe I need to get some sleep though.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
pkasso:
Nothing here as season never start. I'm yet to see any of our preseason games, just reports and highlights. The results have not been convincing but no need to read much into it, it's preseason after all.

Lewy is still hellbent on leaving. I dey think say the guy go humble come back after him market no sell for Russia. But CR7's exit has changed everything. Well, I say we sell him. There is no point in holding on to a disgruntled player who might poison the atmosphere in the dressing room. I no kuku see im usefulness, the big games you need him the most, na ghost mode my guy go dey.

The only problem is finding a worthy replacement. Sounds crazy but shey we no fit try prise Morata from Chelsea? grin grin. I know, I know grin but the guy is still a decent striker, and JK sorta recognises him (says he's the toughest opponent he's faced). There is no bigger vote of confidence. If JK says you are good, you are good.

Pkasso is back from the dead!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Unlimited22:

Pkasso is back from the dead!!!!
The dead bawo?? Me just dey low-key. Na one corner I siddon dey observe as things dey happen for area. How your side??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:16am On Jul 31, 2018
pkasso:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obviously you are not.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 1:47am On Jul 31, 2018
pkasso:
The dead bawo?? Me just dey low-key. Na one corner I siddon dey observe as things dey happen for area. How your side??
Boss I dey o.
Just writing my final exams, so that I can actually answer Dokinta with pride wink cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Unlimited22:

Boss I dey o.
Just writing my final exams, so that I can actually answer Dokinta with pride wink cheesy
Nice!! It's interesting the number of doctors-to be we have in this section. I can count like 4 off the top of my head. This can only be a good thing, cos when those bodies start dropping when things heats up around here, we gon' need all the medical help we can get to put the combatants back in shape. Na you go be Doctor, e-fight treatment and recovery, Shekpe branch. Thank God, your Shekpe brothers sabi get into those fights. Plenty work for you this season.

All the best in your exams, bro.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Inter cannot sign Vidal this summer because of FFP rules. Vidal will join Inter until 2021. Obligation to buy in 2019. The player will sign a new contract at Bayern until 2020 to make the operation possible

Arturo Vidal on his way to Inter Milan. Loan to buy deal worth 25M

I will miss you warrior, Well its father time, no one can beat father time

Kingarturo

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
I have mixed feelings about Vidal leaving for Inter. Dude is one of my fave players but there is nothing bad in cashing on him with a year left on his contract . His high-intensity game has taken a toll on his body and it showed in his performances last season.

I definitely won't be losing any sleep over this. We are more than loaded in midfield. Tolisso had a good first season and I expect him to build on that. Renato has shown he is ready to fight for his Bayern career and Goretzka is coming in. All young midfielders who are only going to get better. And we've still got James and Thiago!! How many clubs can boast of such options?

All the same, i wish him the best in his Inter career. . except against Bayern of course.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
raumdeuter:
Inter cannot sign Vidal this summer because of FFP rules. Vidal will join Inter until 2021. Obligation to buy in 2019. The player will sign a new contract at Bayern until 2020 to make the operation possible

Arturo Vidal on his way to Inter Milan. Loan to buy deal worth 25M

I will miss you warrior, Well its father time, no one can beat father time

Kingarturo

Where is his world cup medal or trophy? Where is his ucl trophy? How many goals and assists did he have in that useless league? Gidigbo midfielder.

I miss Lampard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) ... (1037) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.