Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070610 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
A40:
Goretzka looking Ballackesque. I no really dey fear this Liverpool again. Let's just keep praying everybody is fit. That their backline can get got and Allison is looking suspect

cheesy

cc nihilistjnr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Raumdeuter, na Ogbomosho you go do your holiday today ni? A40 has a message via Allison express for you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlueAngel444: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
airmark:

Gotze was the official motm, all these mushroom's studio awards praises, are not recognised anywhere.

wait o I thought Neuer was the best player that day.

anyway I know that boateng didn't even make fifaXI that year. shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
airmark:

cheesy

cc nihilistjnr

The same saviour of the pool backline? suspect?

Surely not. cheesy

A40 should stop spreading such heresies forthwith, lest he face the long and unforgiving arm of the law

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Surely not. cheesy

A40 should stop spreading such heresies forthwith, lest he face the long and unforgiving arm of the law

It seems A40 is now independent. He doesn't care whose ox is gored. Who apari epp?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Surely not. cheesy

When you have such clueless defense in front of you which keeper won't look clueless

Ask Degea under Mourinho
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

When you have such clueless defense in front of you which keeper won't look clueless

Ask Degea under Mourinho

Alamala of Ogbomosholand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:24am On Jan 22, 2019
This save by Neuer when the defence was sleeping as usual

https://streamja.com/1nld
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
@A40, Happy birthday omo iya. Triple salute boss.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Happy birthday 40
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
A40 mein negger.

Happy birthday bossman
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
FBS:
@A40, Happy birthday omo iya. Triple salute boss.
Grazie Baba. Balogun of Russia. Happy birthday! Na Tuesday so it barely feels like one but we thank God nonetheless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
raumdeuter:
Happy birthday 40
nihilistjnr:
A40 mein negger.
Happy birthday bossman
Nice one Mazajes. Una dey too mouthed. I appreciate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
40 my G. Happy Birthday Big Man. Many more years of a prosperous and Long life fall on you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Happy birthday A40, more wins...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Happy birthday, A40. Prosperity and many more years to come.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
A40:
Grazie Baba. Balogun of Russia. Happy birthday! Na Tuesday so it barely feels like one but we thank God nonetheless
Yes so. Tuesday things. Took the day off and went to the desert. Never knew it could be so beautiful. One of the best days of me life. smiley Ope ni fun baba God.

Sha send my rice and eran dindin sha. Lol.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2019
Happy birthday a40, God will repair all that is faulty in your life, you won't be a fool at 40 in Jesus name.

11 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2019
airmark:
Happy birthday a40, God will repair all that is faulty in your life, you won't be a fool at 40 in Jesus name.
Weyrey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2019
airmark:
You no serious grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2019
patrickmuf:
Happy birthday A40, more wins...

pkasso:
Happy birthday, A40. Prosperity and many more years to come.
Nice one bros. I appreciate and wish you guys the same. Bless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2019
airmark:
Namaste.

I pray this exact prayer for you as well. You know you're closer to 40 than I am --assuming you're not 40 already--

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2019
chic2pimp:
40 my G. Happy Birthday Big Man. Many more years of a prosperous and Long life fall on you.
Thanks Broski. I appreciate this man! Big things for us all this year

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Very scrappy game, Lucky with the deflection for the 2-1 lead here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by taiocol: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
You guys think you can catch up with us this season

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Goretzka header 3-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Alphonso Davies subbed in fir his Buli debut
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
raumdeuter:
Goretzka header 3-1

It seems you are happy that your Boathand played well today. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Surplus to requirements.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
airmark:

It seems you are happy that your Boathand played well today. cheesy cheesy cheesy :
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Surplus to requirements.

People with common sense knew that

Bayern Munich defender Jérôme Boateng will miss this weekend's must-win match against VfB Stuttgart after missing training on Friday through illness.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6280847-bayern-munich-defender-ruled-out-of-bundesliga-clash-with-stuttgart-with-illness

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
raumdeuter:

People with common sense knew that

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boathand forming sick, when they haven't been starting him in the last four matches now. Was he sick in your last three matches too?

If he likes he should feign injury, he must play against Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Boathand forming sick, when they haven't been starting him in the last four matches now. Was he sick in your last three matches too?

If he likes he should feign injury, he must play against Liverpool.

Can you name Bayerns last 4 matches o 3 that Boateng hasnt played?

I am waiting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Can you name Bayerns last 4 matches o 3 that Boateng hasnt played?

I am waiting

airmark ikpotu onu. We are waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.