Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1067108 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (1037) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
FergieRaww:

Sancho really had them for dinner cheesy

He destroyed Boathand too, for that 1st goal. Useless defender, no Ribery and Robben to help outscore the opponents.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2019
A40:
Maybe this result will quickly help us get Sane

It will quickly help you chase Boathand away with amulets.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Now you see why I can't stand this bald Fraudiola. Smh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Miremoses1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
A40:
Now you see why I can't stand this bald Fraudiola. Smh
he wanted to make sure Sane doesn't get his desired move grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Miremoses1:
he wanted to make sure Sane doesn't get his desired move grin
Na Sane I blame. He go still chop better bench for City this season. We can start shipping for alternatives
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

Oponu akinrada, Pep isnt a local coach, leave winning EPL to the likes of Conte nd Ranieri

SARS suppose bundle this man I swear to God

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

EPL fans specifically invited Pep to come and prove himself in the EPL and he has done just done. Destroying the EPL

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2019
A40:
Na Sane I blame. He go still chop better bench for City this season. We can start shipping for alternatives

Sane has now opened up that he wants out of Manchester City. So what’s up now? When will Bayern grow the balls to snap him? Kovac talked about Sane 2 weeks ago and Bayern hierarchy basically shut Kovac down for speaking about Sane like there was no interest in the player. If the Bayern hierarchy can disown their own coach for speaking about a player what would happen to Sane if Bayern does not come through? All this is because of the bald bipolar. Sane has done what you asked of, now what’s next? It’s up to Bayern to make it happen.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Roland17:

Sane has now opened up that he wants out of Manchester City. So what’s up now? When will Bayern grow the balls to snap him? Kovac talked about Sane 2 weeks ago and Bayern hierarchy basically shut Kovac down for speaking about Sane like there was no interest in the player. If the Bayern hierarchy can disown their own coach for speaking about a player what would happen to Sane if Bayern does not come through? All this is because of the bald bipolar. Sane has done what you asked of, now what’s next? It’s up to Bayern to make it happen.
Naah Bayern was just playing by the book. If not for amateurs like Kovac and Salihamidzic Bayern moves are usually moves you don't see coming.

Actually it's not our style to be talking about players under contract with other teams. Real niggas move in silence

We're definitely getting Sane. I'm sure Pep playing Sane vs Liverpool was probably him clapping back at Bayern for Kovac's misyarnin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:30am On Aug 08, 2019
A40:
Naah Bayern was just playing by the book. If not for amateurs like Kovac and Salihamidzic Bayern moves are usually moves you don't see coming.

Actually it's not our style to be talking about players under contract with other teams. Real niggas move in silence

We're definitely getting Sane. I'm sure Pep playing Sane vs Liverpool was probably him clappinig back at Bayern for Kovac's misyarnin

Any update on Boathand? Must they reduce the fee to 1m before we see a club coming for him?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
airmark:

Any update on Boathand? Must they reduce the fee to 1m before we see a club coming for him?
He's not for sale.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sane has torn his ACL. Bayern is becoming a curse for wingers Mehn.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lmaooooo you can't make this shyte up bruhhhhh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
A40:
He's not for sale.

You've learnt well from your mentor.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2019
A40:
Lmaooooo you can't make this shyte up bruhhhhh

Roland17

What direction should the Sane saga go now? He has torn his ACL and could be out for 6-12months

Bayern still need wingers. Do you think it makes sense to buy an injured Sane and gamble on him regaining fitness or we wait to see how the injury and healing pans out

I dont know if we should do a Kevin Durant and hope he heals or just wait it out and get someone like Coutinho on loan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2019
tongue
raumdeuter:

Roland17

What direction should the Sane saga go now? He has torn his ACL and could be out for 6-12months

Bayern still need wingers. Do you think it makes sense to buy an injured Sane and gamble on him regaining fitness or we wait to see how the injury and healing pans out

I dont know if we should do a Kevin Durant and hope he heals or just wait it out and get someone like Coutinho on loan
Your last paragraph smacks of desperation, especially given as Coutinho is most certainly not a winger, and for a club like Bayern no less.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:58am On Aug 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Roland17

City didn't act in good faith. The koko is will Sane extend or does he still want to come to Bayern when he's healthy. If he is keen on Bayern then we are better off waiting till next season. We will have leverage then

Buying him right now frankly makes no sense when he could potentially be half the price by next season when he will be on the final year of his contract. So yes we would be stupid if we did a KD. Let City pay his wages this year.

I would rather we look for a short term target in the interim
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 3:30am On Aug 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Roland17

Frustrated does not begin to describe how I feel about Sane's situation. With the Euro's coming next summer, we find ourselves in a situation where Sane may miss another big tournament. Bayern triggered the release clause for Lucas Hernandez while he was out injured with Athletico so why can't you guys do the same with Sane? I think it would be interesting to know if Sane has a release clause and if he does, how much is it and if he does not, Bayern can work with City to get Sane on a discounted rate this window.

I am with A40 about City's action, particularly the bald bipolar's disposition towards Sane because they did not act in good faith. This is a long term injury and recovery can be very difficult but he is still 23 and with the right team and mentality he can bounce back. Bayern should have shown strong intent before now and maybe that would have kept Sane away from the team that played Liverpool this situation would have been avoided. Coutinho does not want a short term deal, he made it clear to Arsenal and Spurs so if you get Coutinho you are looking at a long term deal irrespective.

It is fiscally risky for Bayern but he is an immense talent that can reward Bayern if they show faith and intent.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
Roland17:

Frustrated does not begin to describe how I feel about Sane's situation. With the Euro's coming next summer, we find ourselves in a situation where Sane may miss another big tournament. Bayern triggered the release clause for Lucas Hernandez while he was out injured with Athletico so why can't you guys do the same with Sane? I think it would be interesting to know if Sane has a release clause and if he does, how much is it and if he does not, Bayern can work with City to get Sane on a discounted rate this window.

I am with A40 about City's action, particularly the bald bipolar's disposition towards Sane because they did not act in good faith. This is a long term injury and recovery can be very difficult but he is still 23 and with the right team and mentality he can bounce back. Bayern should have shown strong intent before now and maybe that would have kept Sane away from the team that played Liverpool this situation would have been avoided. Coutinho does not want a short term deal, he made it clear to Arsenal and Spurs so if you get Coutinho you are looking at a long term deal irrespective.

It is fiscally risky for Bayern but he is an immense talent that can reward Bayern if they show faith and intent.

Nope buying Sane right now would be really stupid IMO. I don't think he will even pass his medicals to begin with. Plus his wages would be on our tab for a season which would just be silly after what Pep did by being petty and starting him in a glorified friendly.

Pep is full of eye service, you can see why Eto'O, Yaya Toure, Zlatan were all at his throat.

The difference between the Lucas and Sane situation is that for starters Lucas's injury was not as severe, secondly we came for him January and not August. It would make more sense to allow him recover first. I think torn ACL s require 8 months rehab on average so we're looking at April-May. It is better we come back next summer where it would either be him signing or leaving for free in 2021 (assuming he rejects any City offer)

Never really been a fan of Coutinho. I don't know what Barca were thinking paying all that money for him. Liverpool pulled off quite the heist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
A40:
City didn't act in good faith. The koko is will Sane extend or does he still want to come to Bayern when he's healthy. If he is keen on Bayern then we are better off waiting till next season. We will have leverage then

Buying him right now frankly makes no sense when he could potentially be half the price by next season when he will be on the final year of his contract. So yes we would be stupid if we did a KD. Let City pay his wages this year.

I would rather we look for a short term target in the interim

If he rehabs at City, Don't you think there is a chance he extends with them? He is out for most of this season and the challenge now is for him to be ready for Euros in top shape. Tolliso was out till April/May, CHO who is younger is still out

The stupid options we are getting linked to are now Perisic and Mandzukic because we have a Croat as coach

Even the Berjwin, Ziyech out there I am not sure they are better than Coman and Gnabry who are always injured by the way
We cannot handle Dembouz as Barcelona sef are frustrated with him, He has yet to pack his stuff from his apartment in Dortmund, that is too much drama

At this point, I won't mind a 1yr Bale loan deal if Madrid will pay 50% of his salary
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

If he rehabs at City, Don't you think there is a chance he extends with them? He is out for most of this season and the challenge now is for him to be ready for Euros in top shape. Tolliso was out till April/May, CHO who is younger is still out

The stupid options we are getting linked to are now Perisic and Mandzukic because we have a Croat as coach

Even the Berjwin, Ziyech out there I am not sure they are better than Coman and Gnabry who are always injured by the way
We cannot handle Dembouz as Barcelona sef are frustrated with him, He has yet to pack his stuff from his apartment in Dortmund, that is too much drama

At this point, I won't mind a 1yr Bale loan deal if Madrid will pay 50% of his salary
Rehabbing with City does not guarantee he extends there, chances are with the competition at City he would find it harder to get a shirt when he returns. The important thing right now is to ensure he recovers. If we buy him now his rumored €18m wage would be on the neck of Bayern for this season. We shouldn't be responsible for that after what transpired on Sunday

My humble stance is for us to come back next summer with a deal. Hopefully not beyond the €70-80m range. At that point Sane can be ready to go full rebel mode if Pep tries to get cute knowing fully well he can sign a pre-contract in January and bounce for free anyway

Looking at what we have right now I can't really say who is and who is not Bayern level. Our recent signings make me wonder if we still know our level

Perisic is too fcukin old. I would take my chances on Dembele. He's young, talented and at least will command resale value.

Bale is a complete no. We shouldn't keep being Madrid's dumping ground at this point especially when the player we're getting from them is a 30 year old permacrock
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Perisic on loan looks very likely
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Rumours also picking up about Coutinho

A40 Roland17 what is the difference between Coutinho and James tactically
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
raumdeuter:
Rumours also picking up about Coutinho

A40 Roland17 what is the difference between Coutinho and James tactically
This our board I no just understand.

At this point we don't have a choice but to manage these band aid signings.

The only positive is that while they are not elite additions they will at least improve our squad one way or another. We absolutely couldn't go into the season with our present squad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
A40:
This our board I no just understand.

At this point we don't have a choice but to manage these band aid signings.

The only positive is that while they are not elite additions they will at least improve our squad one way or another. We absolutely couldn't go into the season with our present squad
We need bodies, if they are just loans we can let them go after 1 season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

We need bodies, if they are just loans we can let them go after 1 season
Exactly. We have not replaced Hames. I am not excited about Perisic and Coutinho but the alternatives could be worse. Whatever we want to do let's just do it quickly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Perisic signed on loan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10025489_img20190813113930_jpeg3ca3329862cec28c0d1bc0b3447bed7d

Kovac yesterday was defending Perisic from critics

Niko Kovač angry at the critics against the Perišić deal: "This debate is fundamentally out of place. Sometimes players are not well treated because they are simply in the second or third category. I think that's not nice. Every player deserves respect."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:02am On Aug 14, 2019
raumdeuter:
Perisic signed on loan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10025489_img20190813113930_jpeg3ca3329862cec28c0d1bc0b3447bed7d

Kovac yesterday was defending Perisic from critics

Niko Kovač angry at the critics against the Perišić deal: "This debate is fundamentally out of place. Sometimes players are not well treated because they are simply in the second or third category. I think that's not nice. Every player deserves respect."

What happened to that background painting? This is bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
I'm hearing rumors of Mandzukic coming back. Lol we're officially Bayern Croatia now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
A40:
I'm hearing rumors of Mandzukic coming back. Lol we're officially Bayern Croatia now

And Croatia(Mexico) is not sending their best players(people) they are sending geriatrics(rap1sts), criminals(average players) they bring mediocrity(drugs) and I assume some of them are good players(people)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (1037) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.