Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. (3698 Views)

117th Posthumous Birthday Of Joseph Ayo Babalola Is Today / The Many Mistakes Of Apostle Paul's Teachings: Mistake No. 7 Correction / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. by Ahmed99: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GOD'S GENERAL
If you truly love Apostle Joshua Selman and have been
blessed with the Kingdom Quotes by Apostle
Join us in celebrating Apostle Joshua Selman, President of
Eternity Network International. Happy Birthday Sir!
We love and celebrate you
Thank you for all you represent and reveal in the body of
Christ, the world and our generation...

Share a quote for Ajs u like and let's celebrate Him

Re: Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. by KendrickAyomide: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
E for just call e self Johnson suleman na

1 Like

Re: Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. by Davash222(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
I don’t think we know him here.
Re: Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. by malvisguy212: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Davash222:
I don’t think we know him here.
selman ? is a great teacher, one of my favorite.
Re: Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. by Ayodehji202: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
My father in the Lord the man that got me born again through the help of the holy .being thinking how I can go for kononia service from Lagos OP if you know how I can get to Zaria to attend one of his service please direct me

quote : when you have an arruval mentality you wiil never see the need to sacritice (diligence)
Re: Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. by EvenBlogger: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ahmed99:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GOD'S GENERAL
If you truly love Apostle Joshua Selman and have been
blessed with the Kingdom Quotes by Joshua Selman
Join us in celebrating Apostle Joshua Selman , President of
Eternity Network International. Happy Birthday Sir!
We love and celebrate you
Thank you for all you represent and reveal in the body of
Christ, the world and our generation...

Share a quote for Ajs u like and let's celebrate Him
Re: Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. by Luchiana1(f): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
amazing man of God
Re: Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. by Luchiana1(f): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. by Nanomat: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Happy birthday great man of God
Your teachings have blessed me immensely. God will prolong your years on earth
Re: Celebrating The Birthday Of Apostle Joshua Selman As He Turns 39. by Luchiana1(f): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good evening to you
Please let's watch this clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8OG0jwzUuo and get ourselves blessed up.
Don't forget to like and subscribe �
God bless you all
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Mary The Mother Of Jesus Has Been Married Off To Mohammed By Allah! / Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum / Why Should I Praise God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.