Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK (31351 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Nigerians, live within your means. That way, when things get tough, una go fit survive.

They will never hear!
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by BareFacedLies(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
That means her pùssy is now back on the market.

Let me quickly go and get my share grin
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
dominique:
This is what happens when you marry one of those "Island big boys" that doesn't have a definite source of income. "Clients" can't keep paying forever. Once the cash flow dries up, they start taking out their frustrations on their family.

Luckily for her, her dad is British so she can relocate and find her feet there. As for the broke husband, oh well!

If someone had told her don't marry "island big boy". Marry " island small boy" cos not all that glitters is gold, am sure she would have said such an advise is a bad one

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilfreezy:

The thing is some of them don't wanna do anything. They just wanna SLAY and watch zeeworld angry

Most men with beautiful wives don't always allow them to work so as not to be mingling with men because they know what they do women t their places of work.
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
''she was not allowed to work'' imargine the nonscence.
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by SammyTJack: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lol
Poverty
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
How is she old? undecided.....pretty woman that many men are ready to take over is who you call old. Is she even up to 30-35? Even at 55, you can't call a woman old
meobizy:
Eya, this fine girl.
I honestly wanted to check on her marriage and how it was going.
So even fine boys get insecure?
I am surprised.
She should dust herself off and continue life.
I only hope she hasn’t gotten too out of shape because video vixen roles plenty even though she’s old.

3 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
donbachi:
Any woman wey her marriage fail 4 nigeria,go add domestic abuse just to destroy the guys image..""frequent beating".na food?
Assertion not true infact it is false and stereotyped view
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by ogbonti: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
I think we men need to allow our wives to have something doing. That to me is a no-brainer in today's society. Not to mention that it will help ease some of the financial burdens that come with running the household. It's not easy being a man, but with a good partner who contributes something the load can be more bearable.

Not allowing your wife to work is a symptom of lack of exposure. If I were a lady, I won't marry a man who has lived all his life in Nigeria. He must be based abroad (west) or at least lived there before relocating back to Nigeria. Not just 2 weeks visit to the west and start posting pictures on instagram. I mean "lived there"

No man who lived/living in the west will deny a woman certain rights, one of such is "right to work because the bills will cure you of your ego"

4 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by bigiyaro(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
trapQ:
The same way you fvck your female boss and colleagues?
take it easy guy! it's a free world, why are you pained?
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by koyyess: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Next time, remain in the UK with your parents and marry a Caucasian.
geez!

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Greatzeus(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
I am sure the guy was rich when they got married. To those ignorant Nairaland females who say they can't marry a man earning less than this and that, ok you got married to a rich dude,what happens when he get broke or is business take a nose dive You will start looking for another rich dude
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Vega100: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
phenom666:
Never marry a who.r.e sorry a actress.

When ur money finish dem go insult ur life finish forcing u to beat them, finally leaving with your children.

Summary, e don finish... This was all that happened!!! I can swear on this.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by meobizy(f): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
How is she old? undecided.....pretty woman that many men are ready to take over is who you call old. Is she even up to 30-35? Even at 55, you can't call a woman old
Shut it and stop trying to deny a fact.
Venita is 31 going to 32.
If she tries to appear in a music video she’ll look like an aunt compared to the 19 - 24 year old girls present.
If anything she’ll look older than the artiste if it’s not Tuface, D’Banj and Timaya.
With childbirth that’ll add at least five years to her looks so her market is either expired or on its last leg.
Every woman has an expiry date, men... not so much.
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by phenom666(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Vega100:

Summary, e don finish... This was all that happened!!! I can swear on this.

Thank you.
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
meobizy:

If she tries to appear in a music video she’ll look like an aunt compared to the 19 - 24 year old girls present.
If anything she’ll look older than the artiste if it’s not Tuface, D’Banj and Timaya.
With childbirth that’ll add at least five years to her looks so her market is either expired or on its last leg.

When your mama go expire
Abi she done expire and your papa dey chop expired food? O ma se o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by meobizy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
AntiBrutus:

When your mama go expire
Hmm, the typical Nairaland rebuttal.
Boring.
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
meobizy:

Hmm, the typical Nairaland rebuttal.
Boring.

That was a question though

When is your mother expiring?
Or has she expired?

5 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by LesbianBoy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
I hate stories like this.

When the going was good and he was fvcking her yellow pvssy, we were not there o. Now the marriage don pack up they are now disturbing us. Mstcheeew angry
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Kordor: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na her side of story oo
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by doitforyou(f): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
This is absolutely NOT true. Where did you pull your facts from? There are MANY beautiful wives still working with very supportive husbands. Why even marry someone you can't trust?

Ijawwomaninoyo:

Most men with beautiful wives don't always allow them to work so as not to be mingling with men because they know what they do women t their places of work.

4 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by doitforyou(f): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Perfect!!! Our society really did a number on our men. Why deprive yourself of a second income? If you can't trust your wife to earn an income without fvucking, maybe you shouldn't marry her.

ogbonti:

Not allowing your wife to work is a symptom of lack of exposure. If I were a lady, I won't marry a man who has lived all his life in Nigeria. He must be based abroad (west) or at least lived there before relocating back to Nigeria. Not just 2 weeks visit to the west and start posting pictures on instagram. I mean "lived there"

No man who lived/living in the west will deny a woman certain rights, one of such is "right to work because the bills will cure you of your ego"

2 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by doitforyou(f): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

AntiBrutus:

When your mama go expire

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by doitforyou(f): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy

AntiBrutus:

That was a question though

When is your mother expiring?
Or has she expired?

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
I think we men need to allow our wives to have something doing. That to me is a no-brainer in today's society. Not to mention that it will help ease some of the financial burdens that come with running the household. It's not easy being a man, but with a good partner who contributes something the load can be more bearable.

Bro, men do allow their wives to work, who wouldn't do it in this economy. This is a case of one of those fine-boy fake lifestyle with no steady income to keep up, probably he didn't want his wife to work to avoid shame.
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by ogbonti: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
doitforyou:

Perfect!!! Our society really did a number on our men. Why deprive yourself of a second income? If you can't trust your wife to earn an income without fvucking, maybe you shouldn't marry her.

I concur 1000%
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
So rude and uncultured. ''19-24'' indeed. Like you don't know that some ladies of the age bracket you just mentioned may even look older than her. She looks old only in your eyes.
meobizy:

2 Likes

Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by enemyofprogress: 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
The end of fake life
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2019
doitforyou:
This is absolutely NOT true. Where did you pull your facts from? There are MANY beautiful wives still working with very supportive husbands. Why even marry someone you can't trust?

You said working with their supporting husbands.
WORKING WITH not WORKING OUTSIDE. You can only work WITH a man who has his own business.
I know them personally, and the men said so. That they can't allow men to be tossing their wives around.
I know one that even beats when the woman comes late and asked her to stop the work. He will be shouting at the top of his voice and smelling her for semen.
You and I know a lot of women face harassment at their places of work, a lot of married women cooperate to save their jobs and other personal reasons.
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Dshocker(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2019
timibare:
Another 5seconds man loading....naija women nor dey fine am hard to tarnish deir hubby image for public....person wen Clarence don chop scatter....

Bros you weren't there,so chill
Re: Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK by Dshocker(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2019
meobizy:

I presume you are learned not to be saying this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Stuns In Red Shirt & Red Sneakers / Ubi Franklin Dupes Davido And Chioma, Chef Chi Set To Sue - Happenings.com.ng / Tiwa Savage To Feature On E! Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.