Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Assistance Before I Die, Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Assistance Before I Die, Please (202 Views)

99 Things I Want To Do Before I Die (A List) / Someone Help Me With A Job Or I Die!!! / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance Before I Die, Please by peacebe1815: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Am posting this after all means to get help from families and friends failed. Am doing this out of frustration and depression. It hurt me that am disturbing you. I posted similar topic a month ago but no response. If you ever hear people commit suicide, please do not condemn them, though it's not the best option but some people have really pass through a lot of problems beyond what they could bear. I still maintain that suicide is never the last resort to any challenges no matter how worst it may be. This is because when there is no life no hope but when there is life there is always a second chance. Am a family man with children. My business need financial backbone, please I need your help to get me back on track again in my business. Currently I ran out of stock which was occasioned as result of family problems and arm robbery. To renew my rent is a hell. I don't want to be a liability in the society. No bank is willing to give loan this is why am pleading with you Nigerian to please help me to make my business flourish again. I need money in my business so that I will not come here again and beg rather I be willing to render assistance to whoever need it. Please help me Nigerian. 3064-17-5321 first bank. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Our Collective Goal Should Be The Security And Safety Of Our People’ Akeredolu T / Call For Application: The 4th Amani Training For Africa / Bonny Light Crude Oil. (blco) Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.