Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less (1369 Views)

Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours / How To Verify Google Adsense ID / How Do I Verify My Nigerian Google Ads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less by BlogRabbit: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Do you have issues with verifying your Nigerian Google Adsense ID?

If yes then read on...

I might feel like a broken glass saying this but Nigerians have brought more harm than good to the online world when it concerns making money online and this is why several platforms have taken to their heels to make sure they generate more security bypass to limit the fraud nature of the said Nigerians.

This said, I did notice more offers coming to me through my direct services links and I have over seven clients requested if I could help them with Nigerian Adsense ID verification in the past three weeks.

Well, of course I did charge these clients, but at a point, I noticed that this was no longer a joke as it is now among the problem many Google Adsense users have always encountered almost recently.

Recently, Google Adsense made it a mandatory fact that you must verify your identity or your Ads will no longer be displayed in your website, so here @Blogincomes.com.ng, I have taken to myself to write a full and constrictive guide on how to Verify Nigerian Google Adsense ID in less than five hours.

But…

Before I got started, I would love to point out some facts here;

Do not try verifying your Nigerian Google Adsense PIN with an already used address, it will get banned
Do not also take anyones government issued ID to verify your Adsense ID, you will get banned

I believe you are now cozy with the above two warnings, so let us get started here…

There are some hacks to this that might be or seem quite simple and easy to you but when you do not know them, you can go ahead to make a real big mess of them by the way.

So I will advise you follow my prompt quite seriously here.

Steps to verify Nigerian Google Adsense ID in less than five hours

Note: I will not be using a live Google Adsense account to tutor on this because I do not use Adsense currently and the ones I worked on, I have discarded their logins for security reasons, but if you followed my prompt, you will have nothing to worry about.

Of course you will log in to your Nigerian Google Adsense account to perform this action. When you are logged in, you can navigate to the settings and do the needful.

Click on settings and go to personal details

Here involves your address, your name and the owner details of your Adsense account.

Edit the address on your Google Adsense account initially and put in the address in your government issued ID card (Voters card, National ID card, International passport, Drivers license) either of these documents can serve a good deal here.

If the address on your government issued ID card and the address already existing in the Google Adsense account are the same, then do not bother to make changes to it.

Take a photo of your government issued ID card and crop the passport image there

Here, you are required to take two photos of your government issued ID card.

In on of the photos, crop out your passport image there and on the other, leave it as it is as it will come in handy in a little while.

Go to your Google account and customize it using the cropped passport image

Same image as seen in your government issued ID card should be cropped and used as the Google image in your Google account as the favicon.

Something like this;

See screenshot in the below link

The same image will appear in your Google Adsense account when you log in.

If you do not know how to do this, then follow this guide…

Go to Personal info

Click on photo

You will choose a photo from your gallery (Make sure you import the cropped image from your phone to your laptop)
After these processes, you will have to go back to the Google Adsense account and continue the prompt.

Using Google Chrome browser, upload the proof of your identity while you answer some simple questions from Adsense
Here, you will get to upload your proof of identity while you answer some simple questions from the Google Adsense team.

Make sure the proof of identity have the same image as the one you used in your Google Account as the favicon.

Submitting and finishing up

When you must have uploaded the Government issued ID card, click on submit and you will see a success pop-up.

It will take up to 24 hours to get cleared I mean the ID verification error but if you just did as I instructed here, the error will be off in less than five hours.

Wrapping up

This was never much of a big deal as you might think but you must pull the right strings to get this done.

I believe this guide will help you keep the cash you pay commercials and know how’s to actually help you with your Google Adsense ID verification.

Besides, #3,500 can secure you a good meal in a fancy restaurant so we think you should Do It Yourself (DIY).

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/24/06/2019/how-to-verify-your-nigerian-google-adsense-id-in-5-hours-or-less/5274/google-adsense/
Re: How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less by ina21251(m): 10:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Roadrunner email is a famous email service used all over the world to send/receive emails. There may be a possibility of having technical issue with the roadrunner email like login issue, forget password and much more. You can get help by contacting Roadrunner Tech Support Number to resolve all the issues related to Roadrunner email.
Re: How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less by jcyranking: 2:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Hello,
Thank you for the tutor.
But I must ask, my passport doesn't have address. Which address should I then put in contact address?
Re: How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less by skultrick(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Same old bullshit
Re: How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less by lajid: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
BlogRabbit:
Do you have issues with verifying your Nigerian Google Adsense ID?

If yes then read on...

I might feel like a broken glass saying this but Nigerians have brought more harm than good to the online world when it concerns making money online and this is why several platforms have taken to their heels to make sure they generate more security bypass to limit the fraud nature of the said Nigerians.

This said, I did notice more offers coming to me through my direct services links and I have over seven clients requested if I could help them with Nigerian Adsense ID verification in the past three weeks.

Well, of course I did charge these clients, but at a point, I noticed that this was no longer a joke as it is now among the problem many Google Adsense users have always encountered almost recently.

Recently, Google Adsense made it a mandatory fact that you must verify your identity or your Ads will no longer be displayed in your website, so here @Blogincomes.com.ng, I have taken to myself to write a full and constrictive guide on how to Verify Nigerian Google Adsense ID in less than five hours.

But…

Before I got started, I would love to point out some facts here;

Do not try verifying your Nigerian Google Adsense PIN with an already used address, it will get banned
Do not also take anyones government issued ID to verify your Adsense ID, you will get banned

I believe you are now cozy with the above two warnings, so let us get started here…

There are some hacks to this that might be or seem quite simple and easy to you but when you do not know them, you can go ahead to make a real big mess of them by the way.

So I will advise you follow my prompt quite seriously here.

Steps to verify Nigerian Google Adsense ID in less than five hours

Note: I will not be using a live Google Adsense account to tutor on this because I do not use Adsense currently and the ones I worked on, I have discarded their logins for security reasons, but if you followed my prompt, you will have nothing to worry about.

Of course you will log in to your Nigerian Google Adsense account to perform this action. When you are logged in, you can navigate to the settings and do the needful.

Click on settings and go to personal details

Here involves your address, your name and the owner details of your Adsense account.

Edit the address on your Google Adsense account initially and put in the address in your government issued ID card (Voters card, National ID card, International passport, Drivers license) either of these documents can serve a good deal here.

If the address on your government issued ID card and the address already existing in the Google Adsense account are the same, then do not bother to make changes to it.

Take a photo of your government issued ID card and crop the passport image there

Here, you are required to take two photos of your government issued ID card.

In on of the photos, crop out your passport image there and on the other, leave it as it is as it will come in handy in a little while.

Go to your Google account and customize it using the cropped passport image

Same image as seen in your government issued ID card should be cropped and used as the Google image in your Google account as the favicon.

Something like this;

See screenshot in the below link

The same image will appear in your Google Adsense account when you log in.

If you do not know how to do this, then follow this guide…

Go to Personal info

Click on photo

You will choose a photo from your gallery (Make sure you import the cropped image from your phone to your laptop)
After these processes, you will have to go back to the Google Adsense account and continue the prompt.

Using Google Chrome browser, upload the proof of your identity while you answer some simple questions from Adsense
Here, you will get to upload your proof of identity while you answer some simple questions from the Google Adsense team.

Make sure the proof of identity have the same image as the one you used in your Google Account as the favicon.

Submitting and finishing up

When you must have uploaded the Government issued ID card, click on submit and you will see a success pop-up.

It will take up to 24 hours to get cleared I mean the ID verification error but if you just did as I instructed here, the error will be off in less than five hours.

Wrapping up

This was never much of a big deal as you might think but you must pull the right strings to get this done.

I believe this guide will help you keep the cash you pay commercials and know how’s to actually help you with your Google Adsense ID verification.

Besides, #3,500 can secure you a good meal in a fancy restaurant so we think you should Do It Yourself (DIY).

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/24/06/2019/how-to-verify-your-nigerian-google-adsense-id-in-5-hours-or-less/5274/google-adsense/
Nice article, but please how to do you post link in your without getting banned.

1 Like

Re: How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less by BlogRabbit: 3:58am On Aug 17, 2019
lajid:

Nice article, but please how to do you post link in your without getting banned.

Provide every detail in the article and do not seem to be begging for clicks that way you will not be banned.

(1) (Reply)

How A Website Goes Straight To Hell / How To Display Downlines, Phpmysql / Version 2: More Powerful, More Secure. Check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.