Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,647 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (55854 Views)

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by booksrite001: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2019
aabbiimm:
I rarely comment online but hear this gentle man, you're being spiritually set up. You're dying slowly. Wake up from your slumber. Run for your dear life, rediscover yourself, Take God serious, repent, go for spiritual retreat, engage yourself in active service for God in Church.Try and be open about your commitment in Church to her, tell her you're on fasting and u don't have strength, find a job to keep u busy.Change you lifestyle and that demonic parasite feeding on you will leave you sharp sharp.God bless you �

smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
How far op? Did she commit suicide?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Dozie246: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Oga don't fall for that it is a trap. Move on with your life
If she eventually does that, you are not guilty or responsible for that. You did not kill her, did you?
So move on for your own good
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ufotty2001: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2022
franchasng:
One thing about ladies is this: ladies love sex more than guys but with a preferred sex partner only, while guys love sex with just any lady that they feel sexual attraction for.

If boyfriends and gigolos and fiancé's and husbands tell you what they are going through sexually in the hands of their girlfriends and wives and sex mates eh, u will realize that men are endangered specie in the oza room, and you will marvel because once a lady becomes comfortable and attracted to a guy, she will want to have sex with that guy every hour, their own they no de ever tire once fired up shocked shocked

If this Lady marry she will kill her husband with sex because married ladies, especially married black ladies love sex so much, they never get tired of sex don't know why married black women love sex more than anything on earth sad

Any Nigerian or black couple marriage that broke up, go and check very well, it is either sex or money! Most times, its sex more often than money.

Nigerian ladies take it easy with sex when u people marry oh, stop killing your husbands with sex romps, you must not cum whenever u have sex, focus on making money and building great future for your kids, sex is not food abeg ladies sad angry

Don't ask me how I know oh because I know lipsrsealed
what you just said is the truth. i have a lady of 30yrs staying with me! i have try all my possible best to end the relationship but she refused. why i dont like her is that she love sex.. we can go 10 rounds a day she will not be satisfied.. i cant coup with her anymore. everyday sex! i have tried my possible best to break up with her.. no way! infact she is my neighbor!!! but she prefer staying with me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.