Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (55855 Views)

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Idzitari1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
From my cross examination of ur word she may do what she said she will. Let her contact me on ajango2000@gmail.com for phycology orientation.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by MissRaine69(f): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Emotional blackmail is actually a form of domestic violence. If she ends her life she dies by her own hand it’s not your fault. Don’t let anyone play mind games like this sort you. You should have left the first and never returned the fact that you keep returning just enables her behaviour.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by RemiTinubu(f): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
domino4211:
Your problem is a very simple one.
Kindly upload her picture,if she's ok,i will give you my number to give to her.
After 1month,i'll be the one begging her not to leave because of seex....
Problem solved.
Case closed.. kiss
that geh never witness a 12 inches thrust from the back
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by colestephan86: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iceking1:
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is planning to commit suicide. She has already threatened me severally that if i leave her she is going to commit suicide. She has told me this exact word countless numbers of times.

I have always plan to leave her because she is a sex freak. She loves sex so much, every single day she want me to have sex with her, am an electrician but ever since i knew this girl i nor dey get work again.

My hand just die, so money nor dey enter my hand again, this girl always want to be with me 24/7 and all the time she always force me to have sex with her even when there is no strength again, when am having sex with her and am cumin she will get angry, nxt word that always come out of her mouth is if i should dare cum she will double the round that we will go to 4 rounds etc...

Am tired and i want her to go but each time i made up my mind fully to leave her she will start crying, kneeling down begging me, the last time she kneeled down for almost 2 hrs straight begging me, i nor get money am just a poor boy, i have a very thin dick, i don't even feel much when having sex with her, i have a small body statue, she is bigger than me and also older than me with 4 year's, she is 29 years old, i don't know what this girl saw in me that she doesn't want to let me go.

Just yesterday evening i ended everything, she begged and begged and begged but i refused, she called me more than 50 time's but i refused to take any of her calls.... She sent me several voice msgs on what'sapp that she is going to take her life if am leaving her for real, but i responded to none, now i haven't heard from her since today, am so scared to go to their place her family doesn't even knw me or haven't seen me before, am so scared right now i haven't heard from her since morning.
If u dey samankwe every day, u no fit get money o. U don't have to leave her cos she love your 7 inches , you just have to let her understand that sex won't put food on the table and u didn't say what she does. She has to be busy too cos I feel she is always ideal that why she wants dey samankwe all the time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by SendAbroad: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iceking1

If you lose that girl,

No other girl can love you like this girl. She loves you purely even without you having money.

If it is just because of the sex, seat her down, and manage her.

Be a man and take charge of the relationship.

Create timetable for sex and stick by it. Eg, Once a month, or twice a month.

Let her get a job , whilst you get a job aswell.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Viktorino: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
The lady is truly mad.Just remaining to be roaming on the street cheesy grin
Iceking1:

Hmmmmmmm that one go hard ooooo, hw do i tell her that it's bcus of her too much of pestering me for sex that am leaving her after i had have sex with her severally, it will be hard, but i will tell her, i will take some achohol this evening in other for me to be able to tell her plainly, yesterday was what really made me got angry, it rained very heavily yesterday before i knw this girl came as usual without calling me on the phone that she was coming, she was all wet the rain beat her hands down, she didn't even come with an umbrella, after having first round with her i was so tired but she insisted i must go for the 2nd without giving me a single second of rest she keeps on insisting and pestering me continously to the extend she was forcing herself on me, kissing, wanted to pull down my trouser to suck my dick to stand up, doing all sorts of things, i was so confused yesterday, she kept on pestering me for hours i couldn't concentrate with what i was doing at the moment, she was pestering me continously and continously. It was then it occurred to me that enough is enough that i had to let her go, which is this final decision am taking now.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ghost3040: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iceking1:

Thank God finally another person understood me here, am someone that always browse the internet, in fact internet is my life, i work online whenever am not doing my electrical work, she uses her calls to disturb and distract my network mainly all the time, any small thing she dun call me, any small thing she dun call me, morning afternoon and night she calls all the time, normal calls, video calls etc, i nor dey rest, no peace of mind, her calls dey disturb my network, she dey disturb me well well... And i forgot to tell you that i can't remember that last time or day i haven't had sex, every single day of this life i normally have sex since i met her, she normally comes to my place a minimum of 4times in a day, she doesn't calls me before coming despite my several warning, i dun lin finish, all my body and joints dey pain me, my eye's self dey pain me, all my muscles dun weak finish.....make she go, i need to concentrate with my life and think of hw i go take am for life, woman go follow later
Every single day?? shocked shocked...she no dey menstruate?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by mudiana(m): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sorry oh! Somebody says they want to kill themselves. Why not allow em, after all you didn't send em the message. They should make it quick and allow ventilation for the ones alive. Atleast oxygen wey the person dey breathe go reach others share

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iceking1:
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is planning to commit suicide. She has already threatened me severally that if i leave her she is going to commit suicide. She has told me this exact word countless numbers of times.

I have always plan to leave her because she is a sex freak. She loves sex so much, every single day she want me to have sex with her, am an electrician but ever since i knew this girl i nor dey get work again.

My hand just die, so money nor dey enter my hand again, this girl always want to be with me 24/7 and all the time she always force me to have sex with her even when there is no strength again, when am having sex with her and am cumin she will get angry, nxt word that always come out of her mouth is if i should dare cum she will double the round that we will go to 4 rounds etc...

Am tired and i want her to go but each time i made up my mind fully to leave her she will start crying, kneeling down begging me, the last time she kneeled down for almost 2 hrs straight begging me, i nor get money am just a poor boy, i have a very thin dick, i don't even feel much when having sex with her, i have a small body statue, she is bigger than me and also older than me with 4 year's, she is 29 years old, i don't know what this girl saw in me that she doesn't want to let me go.

Just yesterday evening i ended everything, she begged and begged and begged but i refused, she called me more than 50 time's but i refused to take any of her calls.... She sent me several voice msgs on what'sapp that she is going to take her life if am leaving her for real, but i responded to none, now i haven't heard from her since today, am so scared to go to their place her family doesn't even knw me or haven't seen me before, am so scared right now i haven't heard from her since morning.

Listen, there is a relationship between your bad financial status and your sexual slavery.

Not really that your girl is guilty, but she is ignorantly an agent of the Sexual Energy vampirism.

Your sexual energy is your God-like power to create everything in this world including the creation of Life.

Be careful how you use your sexual power as the lady is being used to steal your orgone life force which is the Sexual Energy. That energy can be transmuted to create wealth by those who have mastered these energy conversion.

My advise ? Stay away. She will not kill herself and even if she does, it is best for her to say Bye bye to Kansas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by enemyofprogress: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
My friend shut up and move on with your life if you want to move. Must people always tell you what to do in life? What are you feeling like? I dislike people like you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by 2019prophets(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
hahahahaha so conji dey hold girls like this grin

conji na bastard!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ghost3040: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iceking1:

Bro u nor go understand, am someone that always browse the internet, in fact internet is my life, i work online whenever am not doing my electrical work, she uses her calls to disturb and distract my network mainly all the time, any small thing she dun call me, any small thing she dun call me, morning afternoon and night she calls all the time, normal calls, video calls etc, i nor dey rest, no peace of mind, her calls dey disturb my network, she dey disturb me well well... And i forgot to tell you that i can't remember that last time or day i haven't had sex, every single day of this life i normally have sex since i met her, she normally comes to my place a minimum of 4times in a day, she doesn't calls me before coming despite my several warning, i dun lin finish, all my body and joints dey pain me, my eye's self dey pain me, all my muscles dun weak finish.....make she go, i need to concentrate with my life and think of hw i go take am for life, woman go follow later
OP I think u have a sweet prick and she's madly in love with it..kindly upload
a JPEG image(not more than 150kb) of ur 9" inch schlung for critical evaluation.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Onlydaughter(f): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iceking1:

The only thing i will surely and definitely miss about her is her understanding, she nor dey disturb me for money, i nor dey give her 1 naira even transport, and she dey carry raw rice and beans dey cum give me sometimes, i like her small but her disturb too much she dey always come my house every single day and i must have sex every day, no day dun pass when i never have sex, am so exhausted all my body dey pain and weak me as i dey here, all my joints dun scatter finish, even my eye's dun dey float if i look up, i just tire..... The girl dey disturb me die, she dey call me more than 20times in a day, every single minute i dey miss u, i miss u, i miss u... I dun tire i nor dey fit concentrate for life again, i dun finish

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This guy funny sha

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by unikprince(m): 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
She have seen your Glory, she's after your destiny. Don't ever think that she loves you. No, she just want to reduce u to a useless being.
Young man, the earlier you run to Christ so he will help reshape your life, the better for you.

That girl is an agent of darkness sent to destroy you. Be wise

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by EmzyT: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
"BukkyAirtel" Chaii, only God know how much Airtel this girl don send for this guy Sotey E don reach to save her name with her profession
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wet in some people dey find you dey run from. Nawa oh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by stanlediho: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na so boss ma.mr fuckerty
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by franchasng: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
One thing about ladies is this: ladies love sex more than guys but with a preferred sex partner only, while guys love sex with just any lady that they feel sexual attraction for.

If boyfriends and gigolos and fiancé's and husbands tell you what they are going through sexually in the hands of their girlfriends and wives and sex mates eh, u will realize that men are endangered specie in the oza room, and you will marvel because once a lady becomes comfortable and attracted to a guy, she will want to have sex with that guy every hour, their own they no de ever tire once fired up shocked shocked

If this Lady marry she will kill her husband with sex because married ladies, especially married black ladies love sex so much, they never get tired of sex don't know why married black women love sex more than anything on earth sad

Any Nigerian or black couple marriage that broke up, go and check very well, it is either sex or money! Most times, its sex more often than money.

Nigerian ladies take it easy with sex when u people marry oh, stop killing your husbands with sex romps, you must not cum whenever u have sex, focus on making money and building great future for your kids, sex is not food abeg ladies sad angry

Don't ask me how I know oh because I know lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by edeXede: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
After sleeping with over 400 postitutes, you say dem no dey call you for work again, ao dem go call you.

Stop blaming that innocent lady, you have already wasted your destiny on prostitutes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
u be poor boy with BIG god, toto go teach you lesson... if u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Naija4love(m): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
theButterfly:
This is why it's good to stay away from pre-marital sex but people will not listen.
see this one premarital sex.. See ur mouth, if he come put am for house before sex then he will have bigger problem than this..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by franchasng: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iceking1:

The only thing i will surely and definitely miss about her is her understanding, she nor dey disturb me for money, i nor dey give her 1 naira even transport, and she dey carry raw rice and beans dey cum give me sometimes, i like her small but her disturb too much she dey always come my house every single day and i must have sex every day, no day dun pass when i never have sex, am so exhausted all my body dey pain and weak me as i dey here, all my joints dun scatter finish, even my eye's dun dey float if i look up, i just tire..... The girl dey disturb me die, she dey call me more than 20times in a day, every single minute i dey miss u, i miss u, i miss u... I dun tire i nor dey fit concentrate for life again, i dun finish
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Iceking1:

Yes bro u are 100% right, through her continuous flowing of tears when begging i have seen that already and severally that she really truly loves me, but what is love when there is no peace of mind, i nor dey get work again even since i knw her, them nor dey call me for work again + the daily sex when she one take kill me, i dun reason am tire say all my mates dey one side dey hustle me i go dey house dey f"ck girl every single day, the thing dey pain me
She need mentors... And you have to sit her down too on reality of life.. May be having continuous sex is her idea of pouring undiluted love to you.... She has raw love for you tho grin
Please how old is she??

Op be sincere, are you cool with her chatting styles, her grammar, conducts etc??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Onitolo5: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please who knows the website to download American Movie
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
walia talia with the way things dey go, na warri babe this poor guy go carry. if no be warri, na edo babe... both na 5&6 dem be.

my guy, go sharpen your prick keep. this toto go kill u at last, the first time u dey enjoy am or not until u turn the poor girl to sex addict na im e come tire u now. girls no fit bcom sex addict, na guys like u dey turn dem to sex addict. so my guy abeg clear ur level u hear, and if she commit sucide die enh walia her ghost go still find u come make u sex her.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
God has my heart, my thoughts are for signs and wonders. Amen.

Ive prayed undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Poseidon000: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I'm trying to connect @emboldened to the thread, can't see any, you just couldn't help yourself right?
what's wrong with saying that-women can easily get new sex partner, if that's what they want. is it not an axiomatic truth? or you're suffering from persecution-mania, and couldn't help escape paranoia, when ever the word "women" is used in any context.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.