Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (55876 Views)

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Poseidon000: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

How is the tears? A river or blood rain? Don't have BP because of my comment, you will just die and no one will notice a dummy once existed, next time, when you see my comment or moniker, jump and pass, it will be very good for your existence and health.

This is my last comment to you, I hope you enjoyed the little fame and attention.

Chickening out already. Is the kitchen too hot to accommodate a walking vomit like you? Didactic lesson; Dont dish insult if you can't handle it.
Why dont you slide into the only commemoration befitting to your despicable self.I mean, everlasting COMA

I know, you thought I'm one of those peep you spread rabid-vapid shît on, and get away with it, thus the egregious thinking that you can replicate it with everyone. You thick-headed trog

Isn't it unequivocal telling that anybody who try to jump from your over-bloated sense of self importance, down to your zilch IQ, will suffer ineffable death throes.
Lol. Nothing Cyprus000 no go see. Even worthless piece of shits who the best part of them ran down their mother’s legs, are claiming to have ignominious fame and attention to be reckoned with-I mean; what does a celestial being like me, have to do with an execrable oaf deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt reserved for the lowest of low of sub-human specie.
I'm only giving back to the society, by precluding you from spreading vicious imbecilic digital-cancer from one corner of cyber space to another, and I'll carry on fanatically with that social responsibility.

Contemptible thing. Spit on your existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

@emboldened really? Subtle jab? Then behave all nice and cool just to get my attention? Cant you type your point without being condescending? Don't have time for this.....

seriously? you got 5 good eggs and 1 spoilt one and you choose to focus on the spoilt one?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2019
DominusPrime:

seriously? you got 5 good eggs and 1 spoilt one and you choose to focus on the spoilt one?

Yes angry I do not like to have any spoilt egg undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Garrieveryday: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Seun:
If this is real, tell her the real reason why you left her. That’s all you owe her.

Your comment is so unromantic, harsh and capable of hurting someone's emotion to a very large extent. Don't forget this is an affair that involves feelings. If things not handled properly, it can hurt the other person so severely.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Yes angry I do not like to have any spoilt egg undecided

lol...ok take care. you clearly don't have my time...I'll say hello much later...hope u won't mind?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
DominusPrime:

lol...ok take care. you clearly don't have my time...I'll say hello much later...hope u won't mind?

I won't smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by PhyMoon(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
@iceking1...
You again? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Oh sorry I didn't see that.
eagleonearth:
Read well before reacting. She has a job, she's just a nympho
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
The almighty Seun removed my comment because he doesn't like criticism wow, I expected better.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Rextizz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
domino4211:
Your problem is a very simple one. Kindly upload her picture,if she's ok,i will give you my number to give to her. After 1month,i'll be the one begging her not to leave because of seex.... Problem solved. Case closed.. kiss
Bad guy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hmmmm, you. caused it for yourself, you shouldn't have gone to the extent of sleeping with her, she feels if you leave her, she won't find a man good like you on bed.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by dochenaj: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Have you told her why you are leaving her? Besides, why save her number with bukkyairtel?
Bukky is her name, and she does have multiple SIMS, she uses the Airtel for WhatsApp and I guess op didn't save all her contacts under one name as you would do.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by dochenaj: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
If this girl commits suicide, he is to be blamed and that very severely.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Kaslino(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
tojahh:

The best comment so far.. I read thru all comments and was imagining no One talked about reporting to the police to exonerate himself if she make true Her suicide threat?

You're my MVP sir. Good night.

Op, if you fail to follow this advice, I'll be the first to call you out when anything happens to her.

Thanks man. OP should just take note and be careful. Suicide is real but when there's an emotional entanglement like this, it's going to be bad for him especially if he lacks influence in the right places. Reporting first is just a safety measure to avoid future trouble if she makes good her threat and nobody would tell him that cos they're all too busy recounting their own experiences
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Iceking1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
ghost3040:
Every single day?? shocked shocked...she no dey menstruate?

The last time she menstruation i refused to have sex with her on the first day of her menstruation, that same-day her ex had sex with her, she went to meet him i caught her because i had sex with her the next day and i felt the difference then she opened up to me what really pained me most that day was instead of her to apologize she started saying if it was me i would ve done same, that she couldn't control herself because it was her ex because they still have something holding them together, that *she has a son for him, the son is 6years old now, that was the fifth time i called off the relationship where by she kneeled down begging me for close to two hours, the blood i saw on my dick the second day of her menstruation wasn't much but there was blood all over my dick

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Dubem29: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

The last time she menstruation i refused to have sex with her on the first day of her menstruation, that same-day her ex had sex with her, she went to meet him i caught her because i had sex with her the next day and i felt the difference then she opened up to me what really pained me most that day was instead of her to apologize she started saying if it was me i would ve done same, that she couldn't control herself because it was her ex because they still have something holding them together, b
*she has a son for me, 6years old now, that was the fifth time i called off the relationship where by she kneeled down begging me for close to two hours, the blood i saw on my dick the second day of her menstruation wasn't much but there was blood all over my dick

Move �� you still have sex with even on her period, your village are really on you bro, now i understand why you glory have diminished instantly.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Dubem29: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

The last time she menstruation i refused to have sex with her on the first day of her menstruation, that same-day her ex had sex with her, she went to meet him i caught her because i had sex with her the next day and i felt the difference then she opened up to me what really pained me most that day was instead of her to apologize she started saying if it was me i would ve done same, that she couldn't control herself because it was her ex because they still have something holding them together, b
*she has a son for me, 6years old now, that was the fifth time i called off the relationship where by she kneeled down begging me for close to two hours, the blood i saw on my dick the second day of her menstruation wasn't much but there was blood all over my dick

Mogbe�� you still have sex with even on her period, your village are really on you bro, now i understand why you glory have diminished instantly.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by J4JUVENTUS(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2019
Iceking1:

Your matter serious.... Its not your girlfriend that is the problem here,but you my guy. You even dey aware say she sleeps around ,then you still dey do like sisi...Maybe she use toto water cook for you chop..Whats wrong with you? Like one nigga commented earlier...U WAN DIE??
I strongly believe karma dey deal with you too.... You need deliverance,if not you won't be able to leave that girl and she won't leave you either... Find fire fire church go give your life to Christ,if you want your glory restored again.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ceaser: 3:33am On Jun 27, 2019
Babadee1900:
Lemao grin cheesy
Bros say him eyes don they float if him look up grin
You are finished indeed.

This is the OP. His battery is low like...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 27, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I won't smiley
awwwwww...thanks dear. finally found one thing we have in common..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by yusfatemoney: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2019
Baba say no money ��
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by adeboi1: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
Iceking1:

Of course it's 100% real, OK see old screenshots msgs below

If u nack this girl for 7hours na she go dey beg u to stop grin grin

ILegendd wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by glowingflame7: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Iceking1:

She needs marriage and a manageable job, that's all to this. You didn't consider marriage, only free sex. Now, it's too much for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Beranco: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by AABBIIMM(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Iceking1:
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is planning to commit suicide. She has already threatened me severally that if i leave her she is going to commit suicide. She has told me this exact word countless numbers of times.

I have always plan to leave her because she is a sex freak. She loves sex so much, every single day she want me to have sex with her, am an electrician but ever since i knew this girl i nor dey get work again.

My hand just die, so money nor dey enter my hand again, this girl always want to be with me 24/7 and all the time she always force me to have sex with her even when there is no strength again, when am having sex with her and am cumin she will get angry, nxt word that always come out of her mouth is if i should dare cum she will double the round that we will go to 4 rounds etc...

Am tired and i want her to go but each time i made up my mind fully to leave her she will start crying, kneeling down begging me, the last time she kneeled down for almost 2 hrs straight begging me, i nor get money am just a poor boy, i have a very thin dick, i don't even feel much when having sex with her, i have a small body statue, she is bigger than me and also older than me with 4 year's, she is 29 years old, i don't know what this girl saw in me that she doesn't want to let me go.

Just yesterday evening i ended everything, she begged and begged and begged but i refused, she called me more than 50 time's but i refused to take any of her calls.... She sent me several voice msgs on what'sapp that she is going to take her life if am leaving her for real, but i responded to none, now i haven't heard from her since today, am so scared to go to their place her family doesn't even knw me or haven't seen me before, am so scared right now i haven't heard from her since morning.
I rarely comment online but hear this gentle man, you're being spiritually set up. You're dying slowly. Wake up from your slumber. Run for your dear life, rediscover yourself, Take God serious, repent, go for spiritual retreat, engage yourself in active service for God in Church.
Try and be open about your commitment in Church to her, tell her you're on fasting and u don't have strength, find a job to keep u busy.
Change you lifestyle and that demonic parasite feeding on you will leave you sharp sharp.
God bless you �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Beranco: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by domino4211(m): 5:02am On Jun 29, 2019
domino4211:
Your problem is a very simple one. Kindly upload her picture,if she's ok,i will give you my number to give to her. After 1month,i'll be the one begging her not to leave because of seex.... Problem solved. Case closed.. kiss
joey4sheva .. What do you think?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by domino4211(m): 5:02am On Jun 29, 2019
domino4211:
joey4sheva .. What do you think?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Cityguy: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
It appears marriage consideration entered this relationship and for her at her age, she sees op as final bus stop. The sex part is there but she is seeing him as hers already hence her wanting to be with him and intimate. Lot has gone into it already.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
OP na serious matter u dey so.. See as u just implicate urself because of kpekus. U need to delete her from ur life and even if she comes begging stand ur ground. You nor do u nor do period but watch out in case she gets violent or better still never be alone with her just have some friends around and keep those messages
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Casemiro(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iceking1:

The last time she menstruation i refused to have sex with her on the first day of her menstruation, that same-day her ex had sex with her, she went to meet him i caught her because i had sex with her the next day and i felt the difference then she opened up to me what really pained me most that day was instead of her to apologize she started saying if it was me i would ve done same, that she couldn't control herself because it was her ex because they still have something holding them together, that *she has a son for him, the son is 6years old now, that was the fifth time i called off the relationship where by she kneeled down begging me for close to two hours, the blood i saw on my dick the second day of her menstruation wasn't much but there was blood all over my dick

how far... I know say you still dey knack her

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / A Female Friend Told Me This Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.