Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa (46235 Views)

Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
trapQ:
Why should this news spoil your day though?

Hm... Did u see those kids? Its heart wrenching knowing they both died like that for what they knew nothing about... Its tragic

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by trapQ: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Are you normally this slow or it only on Tuesdays?
weyreypey:

Never in Jesus name. Next time you don't trivialise other people's issues. Remember that you can only point a finger while the other four points back at you.
Now quit my mentions

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
[s]Everyone's just blaming and saying he killed the children. Obviously no one sees the message he sent across.hes taken full possessions of his children after seperation or leaving his unfaithful wife. Rather than sign one court paper and be told to pay monthly welfare upkeep to the same woman that made a fool of him in the name of child custody

With this message. .the wife wont be forgetting why she once lost a marital home neither will anyone that sees her[/s]
He-diot.

3 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by weyreypey: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
trapQ:
Are you normally this slow or it only on Tuesdays?
Get off my mentions!!
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Gkemz: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Why should the kids suffer for the sin of their mum and by the way does he have the right to sniff life out of someone. He deserves a slow death.

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

He-diot.
she-goat

Go back to school
.or at least u should have focused more on ur books
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by trapQ: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Thrash!

You purported that there was nothing wrong in the man's actions and even inferred that murdering them was better than having to pay child support. Your comment is reflective of a depraved, schizophrenic, twisted mind. To say you deserve a place even among animals would be an insult to the animal kingdom. [s]
BlueAir:
giving u a rational argument would be a fallacy and suicide mission as u couldnt even reply without reeking of sexism. .emotions. ..frustration.

Go have a seat.i was explaining from the man's actions from his point of view arbitrarily undecided move along and go mention ur sorts
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by kingreign(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79662117:

Your mom has a fish brain you mean?!
No wonder your life is the way it is.
Black sheep.
You refer that to your sťüpid ïďiotic failed mom who raised an imbéčile which you are.
I won't be dragged down the slimy pit with you.
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
she-goat

Go back to school
.or at least u should have focused more on ur books
M0ron leave my mention.
He-diot

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
trapQ:
Thrash!

You purported that there was nothing wrong in the man's actions and even inferred that murdering them was better than having to pay child support. Your comment is reflective of a depraved, schizophrenic, twisted mind. You say you deserve a place even among animals would be an insult to the animal kingdom. [s][/s]
The guy is an He-diot.

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
trapQ:
Thrash!

You purported that there was nothing wrong in the man's actions and even inferred that murdering them was better than having to pay child support. Your comment is reflective of a depraved, schizophrenic, twisted mind. You say you deserve a place even among animals would be an insult to the animal kingdom. [s][/s]
so emotional and mentally derailed.. undecided

Interesting to meet ur sort smiley
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by cococandy(f): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
undecided
BlueAir:
Everyone's just blaming and saying he killed the children. Obviously no one sees the message he sent across.hes taken full possessions of his children after seperation or leaving his unfaithful wife. Rather than sign one court paper and be told to pay monthly welfare upkeep to the same woman that made a fool of him in the name of child custody

With this message. .the wife wont be forgetting why she once lost a marital home neither will anyone that sees her

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

M0ron leave my mention.
He-diot
obviously early twenties undecided ..cantbe up to 24yrs definitely from facts
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
obviously early twenties undecided ..cantbe up to 24yrs definitely from facts
He-diot bye bye cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
kingreign:

And the woman is a saint abi? Fish brain.
Instead of you to concentrate on your car biz jejely,
u too want to be quoting to say trash on NL.
Dem go frustrate your life, u go deactivate fast fast.
Dirty!
No start wetin u no fit finish little boy. cheesy
E don pain d tin die! grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Someone that can kill children. No wonder he was being cheated on.
Can’t understand where women find men like this.

4 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

He-diot bye bye cheesy
bye kid.. kiss
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Eddee(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
weyreypey:

Never.... she'll be traumatized forever..

Chelseafan1 eddee kingreign

I no dey read this kind stories abeg, I'm too young to be this sad shocked shocked
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by koyyess: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
They can't take what they dish out.
I am sure he wasn't even faithful himself.
The woman will mourn her children only.
Poor kids...

3 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by owila4luv(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79661699:

This man is worse than satan.
He will surely rot in hell.
Calling him an animal is an insult to animals.
correct! and the wife is the mother of all bitches, and already in hell! how can a woman be fucking another man while on video call with her husband?
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
trapQ:
Thrash!

obviously u didn't pay attention to introduction to psychology back at school

Evidence of failed graduates in Nigeria
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
owila4luv:
correct! and the wife is the mother of all bitches, and already in hell! how can a woman be fucking another man while on video call with her husband?
rather than a portion blames. .it's obvious they both caused this tragedy

One started the fire
Another poured petrol grin mad emotional people around

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by koyyess: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
Everyone's just blaming and saying he killed the children. Obviously no one sees the message he sent across.hes taken full possessions of his children after seperation or leaving his unfaithful wife. Rather than sign one court paper and be told to pay monthly welfare upkeep to the same woman that made a fool of him in the name of child custody

With this message. .the wife wont be forgetting why she once lost a marital home neither will anyone that sees her

Are you impotent?

I hope so.

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
In these modern day and age, you're looking for a faithful woman lol, you bera hang yourself but why the children though?

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
koyyess:

Are you impotent?

I hope so.
u can bring ur sister or girlfriend for the night to find out

Olodo
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
In these modern day and age, you're looking for a faithful woman lol, you bera hang yourself but why the children though?
forget. Everybody's out for themselves this days
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Kenturkey048(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
thank God they didn't blame Nigerians dis time around.
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by koyyess: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlueAir:
u can bring ur sister or girlfriend for the night to find out

Olodo

Try with your own mum first.

Regressive baboon.

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
this demon wanted to get back at this woman in the worst possible way...

1 Like

Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by BlueAir: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
koyyess:

Try with your own mum first.

Regressive baboon.
nah I dont imagine incest obviously u do. ..primitive uneducated buffoon

U can toss ur female loved ones to me if u are curious of my potency
Re: Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
HE MAY HAVE HAD A GENUINE INFO THAT THOSE KIDS ARE NOT HIS.NEVERTHELESS THOSE INNOCENT KIDS NEED NOT TO PAY FOR THE SIN OF THEIR MOTHER.[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.