Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video (28734 Views)

Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by IssaGist: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
King of pop, Michael Jackson who died on June 25, 2009, which is 10 years now. Half brother former of P'sqaure dou, Peter Okoye who adores him as his mentor pays tribute as he recreate his dance video.

Taking to his Instagram while sharing the video, he caption; '#MyTribute2MJ #10yearAnniversary #Rip'

Watch video

http://gistmore.com/peter-okoye-pays-10-years-tribute-to-late-michael-jackson-recreates-his-dance-video

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by IssaGist: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Watch The Video ==> HERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by IssaGist: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by iamJ(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
our very own michael jackson cheesy cheesy cheesy

lola is a very local fowl

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Jmk9292(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice one from Peter.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Reffone: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Headaches
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
We remembered how P-Square started their career when they go to parties dancing the Michael Jackson 'moonwalker' steps for audience and be sprayed some naira notes.
They did that for a couple of years before coming down to Lagos for the greener pasture and with the Grace of God, they became who they are today!

It can only be God.

Moral of the story : Do not despise the days of little beginning!

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by NOL2dworld(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by thesicilian: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Michael Jackson lived in a world of his own. Even in death no one comes close to him. That is the hallmark of a true G.O.A.T !!!

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Monaco2(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
cool
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by phenom666(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Outdated singer, your half brother- better half is seen time without numbers, giving us hit song, while you are here, living on a dead man glory.

Failed musician, keep living on ur pass achievement, no go n hit the studio; you will soon be forgotten sooner or latter.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by shadrach77: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
He has always been copying MJ anyway so what’s he doing newly ? tongue
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Zorbadezinc: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Peter Okoye is a big time desperado. He has been copy Michael Jackson for years but end up failing badly

This is what happens to people wit borrow borrow talent

He should concentrate on being his original performance, not ape.

Usher tried to do this but failed too.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Pangea: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
MJ was a mentor to many
RIP #GOAT

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Why won't he pay tribute to MJ. If you know how many YouTube views Psquare's song Personally amassed eh.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Benekruku(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
shadrach77:
He has always been copying MJ anyway so what’s he doing newly ? tongue

Same you will say Usher

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79662452:
We remembered how P-Square started their career when they go to parties to be dancing the Michael Jackson moonwalker steps for audience and be sprayed some naira notes.
They did that for a couple of years before coming down to Lagos for the greener pasture and with the Grace of God, they became who they are today!

It can only be God.

Moral of the story : Do not despise the days of little beginning!
You talk too much. Business is not moving I guess

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Soyinka711(f): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
King Of Music

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Must you wail on everything in life?
Why don't you mind your business and make your family happy for once in life?!
Do you like your life the way it is going?
Pls, make your mom smile for once in life boy.

Make we leave d matter for there.
See you soon again!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by m140(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Good one.

For stubborn STI check my signature
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by crackhouse(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Rip G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by OSUigboKiller: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
mumu

what is anniversary?

Abi memorial

farrrrrrrrrrrrrrking illitrate

mtcheeewu!

quote me make thunder fire you there
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
This guy brain get as e dey do am.

Las las to mad na him remain
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by cryptoreum: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Long live MJ!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Rextizz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
My Mentor MJ won't be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by illiteratepmb: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
MJ de legend.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Krester24(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Nkaaa atooom bullshit..!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by tstx(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
MICHAEL JACKSON
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Bebson007(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
This was a show chaired by globalcom Nigeria peter was the chief judge lol Dance with peter
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Johnkay01: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
P square
Used fake it till you make it
And it worked.

So, congrats... Peter I know, other P I know not sayeth the Prophet Grammy.

Then Peter the son of Okoye who begat Cameron and Aliona the daughter of Omotayo shall be anointed by Prophet Grammy and He will be lifted up ten times above his contemporary to receive the Grammy award and the whole word shall stand up to give him ovation.

Then the whole congregation shall praise the Lord through him and they will say who God has bless no man can curse.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by oshe11: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
My Guy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Quorax: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

ye... Savagery legend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

P'square Celebrate 36th Birthday Today / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife / D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.