Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (39846 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / Workers Boo, Shame Amosun Over Hostile Policies / Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by tunjibadosnen: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
No wonder he was speaking with confidence before the election that he will only hand over to Akinlade-Provost of the APM, honestly without any prejudice he should be arrested ASAP!

imagine! Dasuki is still in illegal detention under his friend (Buhari) for possession of illegal firearms o, not up to 1000 AK47 and 4000000 bullets

Ogun population 3.4million, Amosun's bullets 4million, ratio 1 to 1.1, if they shoot you once you no die you still get a ballance of .1
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Simbrixton(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mumu guy wey opc need guns about time I change my ethnicity sef
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Simbrixton(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
suky1976:
IMAGINE, HOW MUCH THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS WILL HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION ?

THE APC ARE THE ONES MAKING NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE ,INSECURITY EVERYWHERE .....
Yoruba people sef
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Simbrixton(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
jaxxy:

U tell governors to protect their states against heardmen and now u say they shud arrest him. Which one do u want exactly?
that dude is really dumb
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
The same Nigerians calling for his arrest will be the same ones accusing Buhari of witch-hunting. angry
Nigerians are just confused.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by davillian(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
kaludestiny10:
Him for dash me just 1 AK47 and 50 bullets. But how did he manage to smuggle the guns and ammunition's into Nigeria without been caught. Hmm
You wan stop governor convoy for check point grin
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by permit(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Alot of people understands what nigga-area is and will not hesitate keeping arms close in case, this country is seating patiently on gun powder

See as Yoruba people carry war for Head
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by davillian(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
If I torture this one for 20mins he go talk wetin he wan use 1000 aka with 4million live round do.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by israelmao(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amosun with stockpile of arms and ammunition,let's wait and see how far is true.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by kollysnut(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
kaludestiny10:
Him for dash me just 1 AK47 and 50 bullets. But how did he manage to smuggle the guns and ammunition's into Nigeria without been caught. Hmm

The so called security vote, thats where the money goes...... The CP during this tenure should be questioned. �
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
HE IS NOW A SENATOR, IMMUNITY DON COVER RAM!
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Charly68: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
He might have wanted to use the arms for election but God punctuated his plan hence he had to surrender it because no more immunity
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Make them arrest the guy no be big deal. If to say na Fayose now, court go don issue arrest warrant.
This government are selective in whatever crime they are fighting. I might sound a bit boring cos we've been saying this for far too long now. But it's still the truth
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by gulfer: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
I shudder when I think that ordinary Amosun; governor of one of the most peaceful states had such a large cache of arms in his possession; my dilemma is tripled when I now put the likes of Okorohausa and Jagagbantis in perspective angry angry
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by vineyardfarms: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
WAHOO - WHO ARE THE VENDORS? WHO ISSUED HIM WITH PERMIT? WHO CLEAR THEM AT THE BORDER?
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by drololaaof: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amosun is better than those governors and legislators that gave arms and ammunition to political touts and did not collect them back

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Ikpongiton: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
this man has killed thousands knowingly and more than a thousand unknowingly
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by enemyofprogress: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
He ought to be arrested. He has no business keeping such things with him
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by enemyofprogress: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
drololaaof:
Amosun is better than those governors and legislators that gave arms and ammunition to political touts and did not collect them back
and who told you that he collected all that he gave out?
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Tsam96(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice123:
That is the problem with we the Nigerian people. He surrendered the weapons to the Nigerian police and we are shouting 'arrest Amosu'. Now tell me how other politicians with such weapons would surrender theirs if Amosu is arrested and prosecuted?

By the way we haven't ask if he purchased the guns legally for the state benefit or not.

I think he should be applauded and given an award for the 'kind gesture'. Do we really know how much an Ak47 costs? Plus the cost of the 4million bullets. That's what Amosu 'gave' the Nigerian police.

Since we have FAILED to tackle corruption or retrieve our stolen monies from these politicians, I think its better we start encouraging the corrupt politicians to start investing their 'ill gotten' money in Nigeria.

Plea bargain is the way forward for us. Otherwise, they will continue to stockpile these billions of dollars in foreign banks at the detriment of the Nigerian economy and its infrastructure.

Let us be wise!!! If Amosu had opted to bury the weapons, would we have known? I remember how the EFCC seized the investments (Cosmo FM and others) of one ex governor of Enugu state (chimaroke nnamani)

Dis one does nor know warris going on..

Nigerians will always find excuse for bullshit....
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Henrichemeka(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wonders shall never end
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Tsam96(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
The same Nigerians calling for his arrest will be the same ones accusing Buhari of witch-hunting. angry
Nigerians are just confused.

When has the shout of Witch-hunt ever stopped our dear President from arresting those he wants behind bars.. witchhunt or not the law of impartiality demands that this man be arrested and grilled on why he had a stockpile of ammunitions.. he could be innocent, he could be guilty.. but the law should be left to decide that.
One of our biggest problem in Nigeria is that we have an excuse for every crime. We can't continue this way and expect crime rate to reduce...We just can't
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Myde4naija(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Alot of wrong people in this country.

The money used to purchase those weapons can go a long way feeding thousands.

He should be picked up for questioning.

Atiku its about time U come and save us abeg.

hhhhjmmmmmm, you wan kill atiku abi...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Mydazz(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
When people from the other side refer to this country as a zoo we pick offence,...... Which law empower a civilian governor to purchase thousands of AKs and store in an armoury?
As far as 1999 Constitution still stands, weapons procurement is under the exclusive list, so yes, the matter needs to be properly investigated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by ainas247: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Is your business on YouTube recommended? Gerrarahere my friend

Guaranteed?
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by ainas247: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Is your business on YouTube recommended? Gerrarahere my friend

grin grin grin Yes come and see
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by middlebelter(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice123:
That is the problem with we the Nigerian people. He surrendered the weapons to the Nigerian police and we are shouting 'arrest Amosu'. Now tell me how other politicians with such weapons would surrender theirs if Amosu is arrested and prosecuted?

By the way we haven't ask if he purchased the guns legally for the state benefit or not.

I think he should be applauded and given an award for the 'kind gesture'. Do we really know how much an Ak47 costs? Plus the cost of the 4million bullets. That's what Amosu 'gave' the Nigerian police.

Since we have FAILED to tackle corruption or retrieve our stolen monies from these politicians, I think its better we start encouraging the corrupt politicians to start investing their 'ill gotten' money in Nigeria.

Plea bargain is the way forward for us. Otherwise, they will continue to stockpile these billions of dollars in foreign banks at the detriment of the Nigerian economy and its infrastructure.

Let us be wise!!! If Amosu had opted to bury the weapons, would we have known? I remember how the EFCC seized the investments (Cosmo FM and others) of one ex governor of Enugu state (chimaroke nnamani)

I partly agree with you and disagree with another part
Yes, we need to ask how the arms were purchased. However, since the constitution did not permit him to buy and keep arms in Govt House, he should be prosecuted and not praised for turning in the arms.
Indeed, we have every reason to suspect him because of his tendency to support thuggery. A case in point is what happened during PMBvisit to Ogun state for campaign. Amosun should be made to convince us he did not pile up arms to disrupt last Governorship election in Ogun state following his inability to impose his candidate on APC. THE RULING PARTY SHOULD NOT LOOK AWAY BECAUSE HE IS STILL THEIR MEMBER. It is not PDP piling arms in unauthorized place, if he had genuine motives, the arms upon delivery are supposed to be in the custody of Police or any of the armed forces.
Prosecute Amosun now!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Timatayo1: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na was o
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by Emanodimo(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Some people are just dumb.

If Amosun is really involved in it, do u guys think he will do that to arm himself?

Stop getting carried away by social media news.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by ernieboy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Emanodimo:
Some people are just dumb.

If Amosun is really involved in it, do u guys think he will do that to arm himself?

Stop getting carried away by social media news.
look at all of them shouting arrest up and down, how many of u have shouted like this for ak wielding herdsmen to be arrested? confused peeps.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by willibounce1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
I have always said that bast.ard amosun is the most useless man to ever become a governor.
Go to ota and see how terrible the roads are but this useless Animal had money to buy weapons instead of pushing for the roads to be fixed. He should be arrested immediately and jailed. I personally will live to torture him. Remove that his dirty cap and use it to wipe his head over and over till he runs mad. Such evil man.
Re: Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile by tabuski(m): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2019
Yahoo boys are the problem of this country. He is one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) / History Of Lawrence Anini,a Notorious Armed Robbers In Early Eightiesm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.