Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" (80151 Views)

Man Who Told Wole Soyinka To Get Up His Seat, Reveals The Reason / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by itspzpics(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
In a long post by famous actress Mo Abudu claim recieved a mail from Professor Wole Soyinka who reveals what really transpire between the recent occurrence of a young man refuse to give up his seat for the professor.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/professor-wole-soyinka-finally-reveals-what-happened-on-airplane-between-the-man-who-refuse-to-give-up-his-seat/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by Tolexander: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Imagine how it was blown on the social media like it was a tug of war between Wole Soyinka and the boy in the plane

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Is Mo Abudu now the Chief Press Secretary of Wole Soyinka?

251 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Which one we go believe na!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by Halezis(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
So this has become an issue for national interest? Smh:-/

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by Azzazz: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
kiss

65-Year-Old Father Rape His Own Daughter (See Photos)==> HERE
Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by hisexcellency34: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Soyinka goofed .He should apologise to Nigerian youths who are represented by that young man

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by kikiwendy(f): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nawa oo.. Can they just trash this issue already

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by jerryunit48: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
The guy sha for respect the Nobel Winner , I remember seeing Wole Soyinka at MM when I wanted to buy a few things at the duty free some years back I was going to Europe, I was so carried away I could have willingly given him my seat

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by baby124: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lol. Baba is speaking oyinbo repete, while trying to make sense of that scammer that claimed he was the said guy that asked for his seat grin

8 Likes

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by seunmohmoh(f): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Simple response. I understand everything he wrote this time grin

62 Likes

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by Lizilicious(f): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Enough of this issue nah..
We have better things to worry about

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by iphanyiuma(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
x
Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by TheFacelessMan: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
angry

This is the TRUTH.... nothing but the absolute truth.

I jumped from a plane without a parachute holding Wole Soyinka! shocked

I was listening to my Fuji Music, eyes closed shaking my head to the beat... kiss

There i was...lost to the world when i felt a gentle tap...then an impatient one on my shoulder.

I looked up and i saw an elderly gentleman with a snow-white Afro.

"Will you kindly levitate out of my already appropriated seat and teleport elsewhere?" angry

I didn't understand half of what he said... so i ignored him.

Next thing i know.....

[img]https://i./KNPX.gif[/img]

I started rising angrily to fight.

That wasn't so smart.

I had the seat belt on so before i stood up, he had already landed 5 ...no 6 hard punches.

My eyes were already swollen and i burst into tears. cry

I am 29, my ass was being kicked by an 89 year old cry

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by datola: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
If I were that lad I would have used that opportunity to connect with one of the world's greatest.

I know of many people that the humble prof changed their stories by giving them the opportunity the children of wealthy and rulers of this world do not have.

Ignorance I abhor thee. Knowledge I adore thee.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
We believe you Prof.

The nonentity is just one of the youths of the country supporting thieves and criminals.
We know their ilks!

SAY NO MORE!

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by nairalee(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
This season film Don dey long o. Very soon now e go get spin off.

I don't even believe Wole Soyinka sent that message. No Grammar, no word play, no wittiness, no literary device.

It's most likely one of the numerous hungry blogger invention

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by EntreSalary: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wetin concern us with wole soyinka and the boy matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by Richdad50(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
shocked

The hypocrisy of these fellas running up and down to talk for the old man is not only shameful but also disgraceful. These same peeps never held their tongue when lashing out at elder Jonathan (ex President).

What the young man did was courageous and very polite. The strength of a man is measured in his ability to withstand equals and superiors.

Name one thing that Wole contributed to this country aside personal honours. Don't honour those who never honoured your fathers.

Richdad

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by 01mcfadden(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Allow us drink water drop cup o

1 Like

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by WebSurfer(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
embarassed
Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by YoungLionken(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
No too much talk, Prof. Wole Soyinka is nobody's mate...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by Aladine(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice
Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by grandstar(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Who's speaking the truth here? I'm very confused now.

I want to differ to the Nobel winner. He is a man of few words and would have handled it the gentlemanly way he said

Obviously, prof was chastened by it hence his dignified silence throughout the journey. The young man no send as he too kept silent throughout the journey .

6 Likes

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nigerian elders and false sense of entitlement. Tonye cole and mo abudu con take am p pass prof. Nonsense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by SultanOfAbia: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
NEXT TIME OGA JUST RESPECT YOURSELF AND THE AIRLINE RULES

NONSENSE AND LITERATURE

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by Soyinka711(f): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Interesting
Re: Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:
Is Mo Abudu now the Chief Press Secretary of Wole Soyinka?

She's the guys boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.