Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians (90951 Views)

Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Emperortj93(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
good why would you allow me enter second page. whyyyyyyyyy

anyway today is my day

2 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by eadelanwa1: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
This one na fake doctor
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by freemi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:
But you're a big disgrace to the Suya sellers Federation and Barbecue Association.
chei
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Goalnaldo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Only her med doctor, rapper, actress, dancer embarassed
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by freemi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79666139:
Rule 2 : Ignore losers in life! cheesy wink
chei
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by yemifez: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
this girl was just a cool church girl when we were in school
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by holluphemydavid(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
Only God knws d noba of pricks she go Don bleeped when she dey for school
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
She a rapper doctor u said? Ok now add stripper to her resume. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by gurunlocker: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
This one go dey suck patient Dlck o
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by akdjr(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
A Medical Rapper show us her God giving gift to see how she was wonderfully created by God, yet nairaland no want make we see.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by macaranta(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
She looks troubled cry

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by enemyofprogress: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
BareFacedLies:
She has a flat belly and her breasts look good grin

Yes, na person burn am grin
I pity her parents that burned her

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by myresearch: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
See them
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by enemyofprogress: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
gurunlocker:
This one go dey suck patient Dlck o
walahi talahi na true you talk. To sick for her hospital just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by bluefilm: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
How did this idiot become a medical doctor?

I hope she did not sleep her way through medical school?

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by shogsman(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Is this even allowed ethically
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Omoluabi16(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice tits.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by livebyday(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79666139:

Rule 2 : Ignore losers in life! cheesy wink

Don't insult members on the forum

Respect rules if anyone insults you either ignore or report the post

Let's make nairaland sane again
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by mytime24(f): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Midnight doctor undecided
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by flexyrule(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Neddstark:
She can only be a medical graduate of a State university without standards
What do medical students in Federal Universities do? Build rockets?

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by chinedumoooo: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Quack doctor.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Only her med doctor, rapper, actress, dancer embarassed

Omo I tire o. She is nothing but a quack!
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by shadyLP(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Erediauwa:
But you're a big disgrace to the Suya sellers Federation and Barbecue Association.

Chai!
bros,theris God oo...
9ja and mortal kombat and finishing reply are lyk 5 and 6
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by meobizy(f): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
I swear I want this ugly girl.

They should start arresting these women.
On a regular day I won’t look her way.
This one her steady display of skin has held me hostage, e reach to report to police.
I no wan do but my preek wants a taste.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Kdon2: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source : http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/cherry-entafield-shows-her-tattoos.html?m=1

I used to think doctors are a higher class of human being but that have changed cos i have seen doctors come so low to swine level.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by meobizy(f): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79665994:
What a shame to the medical profession! sad

These are the REAL SLAY QUEENS below, representing the Medical Profession with all dignity.
...but those sultry poses, though.
Women can keep deceiving themselves but deep within they know sex or the promise of it always brings men.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by oluwasegun007(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Can she not be sanctioned for this acts in her hospital.... Probably its not a naija hospital.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by SammyTJack: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lol
Bitch you call that a tattoo?!

Nice boobs BTW, Rezpect
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by flowx(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79666283:

Still on Rule 2 : Ignore losers and attention seeker in life! cheesy wink

Ignoring them kill them more! grin cheesy

Chai!
See where your mind go Mr man! cheesy wink grin
They guy above said you just responded to two people and it means you don't know the meaning of IGNORE. If I were you, I'll not talk to anybody including my family this night again until tomorrow. But most of Buhari's zombie followers doesn't have shame. So I will not blame you because you don't see that guy comment about you the way normal people sees it. Sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by Toks2008(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Beauty is a blessing but if you are too hot it might turn out as a curse on you if you let it get into your head.
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by nonix22(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
All to gain followers
Re: Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians by nurex01(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
May be dentist. I'm not sure she is a medical doctor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style / Bianca Ojukwu After Winning MBGN In 1988 Vs Now In 2021 (Pictures) / Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.