Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Program Created For Underage Kids In The United State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Program Created For Underage Kids In The United State (1072 Views)

Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught (2) (3) (4)

Program Created For Underage Kids In The United State by crazyABO(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sometimes I see people's opinion about not minding to go to prison in America or foreign country as long as it's not Nigeria. Well in as much as their is a wider opportunity for you to make it their is more rules for you to go to jail. To cut the long story short America alone as the 20% of the world's prisoner where by some state alone as over 2million people in jail. In 2003 in California a law was passed to free prisoners because they have breached the human right law and the prison were over crowded. Due to this some state passed it into law to create a program for kids to teenage from 6 years old to 18 and sometimes 19 named "Beyond scared straight" this program allows kids who perform in gang banging,theft, smoking, assault among other crimes to be sent to jail and face reality of what will happen to them. Believe me what an average adult Nigerian would never think of doing this kids are capable of doing it. Now the question is do you think it will reshape their lifes? While some state still see it as causing trauma to the kids and child abuse.

Re: Program Created For Underage Kids In The United State by crazyABO(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Program Created For Underage Kids In The United State by crazyABO(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
I was going to put the garbage outside one early morning for the garbage collectors,then I saw this 2 little kids ( neighbors) being chased their grandma running around the car and making fun of her. Am sure the elder brother should be around 11 or 12 years old. I tried as much as possible to control my anger because this is America grin them no send u message make u beat their pikin or catch them tongue

Police Arrest Goats For Living in Sango Barracks in Ibadan. VIDEO / Cow Nearly Killed A Man That Tries To Tied It Down For Killing. VIDEO / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Singing In Northeast The Best You'll See Online Today