Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (421154 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 3:56am On Sep 28, 2019
skywalker95:
Working on air strike call. Apparently the intended customer is not around. However, the call was routed to her voice mail. Should I continue?
I detest Air strike calls. They are always confusing and too informal with their conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 4:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Hi, Guys. I'm just starting out. I just released one CLH call now. Initially, everything was clear and easy, I was beginning to wonder why so much time was allotted. Anyways, midway into the call Rep enter bedroom voice, tried my best but eventually had to give up.

My question is please how can I play the call from start to end? Make I no if I go do the job at all. Thanks.

PS: I'm using Android
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Omarion120(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2019
pls guys, what do you do with missing timestamps and customers response?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Omarion120:
pls guys, what do you do with missing timestamps and customers response?
use the Esc key on the timestamp immediately below the missing timestamp.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2019
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
Hi, Guys. I'm just starting out. I just released one CLH call now. Initially, everything was clear and easy, I was beginning to wonder why so much time was allotted. Anyways, midway into the call Rep enter bedroom voice, tried my best but eventually had to give up.

My question is please how can I play the call from start to end? Make I no if I go do the job at all. Thanks.

Avoid those CLH and FC...UK as a new comer unless you don't want to last long. Before you pick any call do a fast calculation to be sure. Use the ratio 3:1, this translates to 3mins call is equal to 1-hour call turn around time. so let say you pick a 15mins call, it should be 15/3=5hours. anything more than 5hours simply means it is an FC..UK or CLH call. The above will give you chances of picking calls with less accent issue like Pen Fuster, Fund..g circ.. US, SOR, ICe, or Sonron.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
adigun98:
Shey this thing self dey pay like this, registered for over an hour now and nothing

Night time is the best time to get calls.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Am I the only one who has never done a digital airstrike call here before? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sukueponmalu: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
__
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
SwaGUnLimiTeD:

Have you downloaded volume booster? It helps.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by RAREGEMife: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
I am a newbie o and they are just dashing me the rating of 2 anyhow �
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
generationz:
Am I the only one who has never done a digital airstrike call here before? undecided
me too. their calls are just informal and easy to mistake rep for customer. But the have the best audio.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
RAREGEMife:
I am a newbie o and they are just dashing me the rating of 2 anyhow �
what did they mention in your rating note?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Qudos4real: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
toluxe0075:

I detest Air strike calls. They are always confusing and too informal with their conversation.
i swear. Once i see them, load the first 2 or 3 statements like this, i drop them like hot potato smiley
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
SUPERPACK:
me too. their calls are just informal and easy to mistake rep for customer. But the have the best audio.
I've never even picked it
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 4gunners(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fellow transcribers, who wants to sell his/her dollars? I need it ASAP. You can PM me.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Torch1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
generationz:

I've never even picked it
Do you transcribe short calls? Air strike calls are always like 15 mins call. They can waste release tokens like mad.
I noticed their calls always flood the platform around 5pm to 9pm.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by RAREGEMife: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
SUPERPACK:
what did they mention in your rating note?

Sentence structure, misheard words, punctuation, incomplete sentence...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by roolnaado(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
@ winnerr. Read this
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
SUPERPACK:
have they rated it,
Almost immediately.... They gave me 5
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Torch1:

Do you transcribe short calls? Air strike calls are always like 15 mins call. They can waste release tokens like mad.
I noticed their calls always flood the platform around 5pm to 9pm.

I trancribe 15min and above.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Avoid those CLH and FC...UK as a new comer unless you don't want to last long. Before you pick any call do a fast calculation to be sure. Use the ratio 3:1, this translates to 3mins call is equal to 1-hour call turn around time. so let say you pick a 15mins call, it should be 15/3=5hours. anything more than 5hours simply means it is an FC..UK or CLH call. The above will give you chances of picking calls with less accent issue like Pen Fuster, Fund..g circ.. US, SOR, ICe, or Sonron.
Okay. Thanks. But my question is, "is it possible to play the entire audio first, on the platform?"
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 12:50am On Sep 29, 2019
SwaGUnLimiTeD:
Okay. Thanks. But my question is, "is it possible to play the entire audio first, on the platform?"
Obviously
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by winnerr(m): 5:41am On Sep 29, 2019
roolnaado:
@ winnerr. Read this
Thank you so much. I'll take my time and go through it.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damsel93(f): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2019
4gunners:
Fellow transcribers, who wants to sell his/her dollars? I need it ASAP. You can PM me.

Are you still buying
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2019
I hope my calls get rated before the end of today o cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 4gunners(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2019
damsel93:

Are you still buying
Yes, I have replied your pm

I've just bought $25 from damsel93. I'm not a scammer oo. If you av $ to sell, pm me.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bisisho(f): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Biritiko:

Obviously

Please how can I play the entire audio while using an android phone?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
bisisho:

Load all time stamps then double tap ESC key(download technical or next app keyboard if u are using android).
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
Just got $4.6 for a 23mins call, with 122 statements only. I picked it by 9:00am today, and guess what, the customer was kept on hold from 3mins to 15mins, that's 12mins straight, I completed and submitted it 3hr 30min before time up. That's my highest pay for a single call.
I also picked a 6mins call by 8:20am today, with all statements ending in 1.8mins finished it in 20mins and got a 4 rating almost immediately. Today seem to be blessed.

7 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
bisisho:

Click “save and edit next statement” until you get to the end.
It’s as simple as that.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Onyeibgo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Please I need someone to help me out on WhatsApp...I don't have a stable PayPal..I need someone to teach me
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmyid(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Just got $4.6 for a 23mins call, with 122 statements only. I picked it by 9:00am today, and guess what, the customer was kept on hold from 3mins to 15mins, that's 12mins straight, I completed and submitted it 3hr 30min before time up. That's my highest pay for a single call.
I also picked a 6mins call by 8:20am today, with all statements ending in 1.8mins finished it in 20mins and got a 4 rating almost immediately. Today seem to be blessed.

Lucky you. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.