Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (421132 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2020
samsard:
LMAO, see how you just put five dollar value into perspective in Qa terms grin

grin grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2020
wisewordd:
And do you use same Africard for this new one?
Absolutely not. You can't use one card for two PayPal accounts for whatever purpose.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
wisewordd:
No, it's not. I just called them now and they said they need all these informations, they do it to all their accounts for update. Me dey reason go open business for CAC, at least that money no go waste. they just need business registration details.

Oh ok..U can register one. But still don't leave funds like that on a platform that is run through the backdoor. Anything can happen should they decide to.
Half bread is better than none.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Veemah(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
samsard:
Chai lipsrsealed
When opening a PayPal account, some open it as a registered business not knowing it's a trap. That's probably the issue now.
ejoorrr, I opened mine as an individual account, hope they won't be any problem with it. I might die if I don't get my 8 dollars from there o
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
wisewordd:
I only log in with one IP and from my email. I log in once in two weeks, Fridays of the second week, so I don't see any reason. I guess it's meant to happen Sha. And the account is over 5 months.

I reason with you and strongly believe that you complied by all means to avoid this situation. So the only preventive measure is to avoild piling up so that pne don't lose all finally. I believe that if you handle the matter well with the registration etc, you will get it solved. All the best.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by blessmec(f): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
PattyMike:

That is why I withdraw mine every week no matter how small it is. To avoid stories that touch the heart.
please I would like to transcribe can u tell me how to go about it. N the site yo use. Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
thorrvik55:

It depends sha.

I still strongly believe paypal won't just wake up one morning and limit ur account(from my experience), they must have noticed something with it first.

I've been using my paypal account for close to two years now without any issue.
There are best practices when it comes to paypal and as long as u stick to those practices (from my experience) u are all good.

That ordinary $5 u are referring to is actually over 20 mins of audio that u spent ur precious time and effort transcribing..

Well if you see it that way. I am sure you earn bonuses, you can sacrifice that as withdrawal charge weekly or bi-weekly.

The truth is, should they decide to seize all our funds. Legally, there is nothing we can do because we signed their terms and conditions. Also knowing that it does not work with Nigerian accounts which were even open remotely.

Half bread out of your sweat is better than none.
Oyibo no dey hear 'sorry' in other matters talkless of financial matter.'
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
A lovely noon to us Q A Worlders, please I will like to know if one can transcribe 500k as $500 or $500,000, or just verbatim. Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by wisewordd: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
berbs:
A lovely noon to us Q A Worlders, please I will like to know if one can transcribe 500k as $500 or $500,000, or just verbatim. Thanks.
$500,000.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
wisewordd:
$500,000.
Danke
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tpben: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
godwinony:

On my phone, using Chrome and on the transcribing page, I go to the address bar and I type "view-source:" before the http...that gives access to the HTML code of the site/page and is same as view elements on PC. Then I do an in-page search on the HTML code, looking for "URL of call audio".
Just copy the URL in the quotation mark from the https to the last thing which is usually a number. Open another tab and paste it, it'll be the call's audio stream. You can click on the 3 dots on the stream panel and download it.

But please delete it after. So as not to go against the non disclosure agreement we signed on joining.

Bros how do you find url of call? I Don find that thing tire. Abeg tips
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
tpben:

Bros how do you find url of call? I Don find that thing tire. Abeg tips
Godwinony. I hope you guys do not intend to get us all banned by sharing exploits against the T&Cs you agreed to? For your information this thread is very very public and you might be surprised who is watching quietly
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Weirdgee: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mekanus:
Go back and read the first 10 pages at least.
bro I have done that.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Biko who is Dairo Elijah oooo Dude is not even emotionally intelligent at all. He just dey act like terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Weirdgee: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
I have registered but I can't activate my account because of network issues. Can I activate it tomorrow house??

Cc: The bosses
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
Weirdgee:
bro I have done that.
And you still don't know what to do?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Weirdgee: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mekanus:
And you still don't know what to do?
I have registered, but I don't understand what they said I should transcribe. Na YouTube dem carry me go o. How do I pass the test?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tpben: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
samsard:
Godwinony. I hope you guys do not intend to get us all banned by sharing exploits against the T&Cs you agreed to? For your information this thread is very very public and you might be surprised who is watching quietly
Yeah, that's so true bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by flourisher: 3:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Please, the branch I went to requested for utility bill and the address is different from the one I used on paypal because it's for a prepaid meter and I guess it was purchased remotely. Now, won't I have issues if my paypal address is different from my africard address?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Well I had a good run though. Until {30} gave me gbas gbos lol. Rater {30} is arlen for those who don't know.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fuckgratulations: 7:07am On Jan 17, 2020
PattyMike:
Well I had a good run though. Until {30} gave me gbas gbos lol. Rater {30} is arlen for those who don't know.
So na una dey finish the whole America calls abi?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Na so so UK FC since Monday. I've not seen a single US call to work on. Now my UK people are almost draining my rating to the ground embarassed
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jdhdgejio(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
PattyMike:
At a point, your RQR must have been a neat 5.0.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jdhdgejio:
At a point, your RQR must have been a neat 5.0.

Nah it was 4.6. For it to be 5.0 I must score 11 straight 5s.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by olasneh1109: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm particularly glad I stumbled on a page like this and I commend the good work.
Please I just signed up and I'm to take a test( I read the first 2 pages of the thread and I believe i might be able to get assistance so as to escape disqualification) Thanks.

The test starts with " Hi Jeremy, I want to call back...
Modified: passed.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mikeblize: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good Afternoon. Please I'll like to make two inquiries, is it not possible to make use of a payoneer account, as an alternative to paypal? and how much can be earned from transcribing?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mikeblize:
Good Afternoon. Please I'll like to make two inquiries, is it not possible to make use of a payoneer account, as an alternative to paypal? and how much can be earned from transcribing?

No, payoneer can't be used.

U can earn from $0.1 and above depending on the time u spend and effort u put in

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

No, payoneer can't be used.

U can earn from $0.1 and above depending on the time u spend and effort u put in
Let's just say he'd have to be superman to earn 100k a week grin Very good and dedicated for 50k plus etc... But what do I know grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by juniour4u(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pls guys help I want to register for PayPal I was asked to provide a drivers license, passport or national ID and I dnt have any of it , I only have a voters card, which I do use for my bank. So I want to ask if I can use voters card on paypal
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Guys, has anyone ever tried withdrawing PayPal funds with Xoom?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Blackmiserable(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
I picked a call and released it. One month and some days later, I pick the same call again. Looks like a bad, terrible joke or deliberate folly, idk. I asked on Slack and there has been no explanation except a flimsy re-do courtesy as they call it, which is not anywhere close to what I am inferring. I am sure other freelancers might have bumped into the same audio, done it or released it too. The customer was talking about insurance for his truck and motorcycle and wanted to speak with one Genevieve, initially.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.