Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (420547 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 5:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Hope Efosa is fine sha.. Nigga has been missing in action both on leadership board as well as this thread. Someone should quote him.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:02am On Jan 20, 2020
nwafresh:
Hope Efosa is fine sha.. Nigga has been missing in action both on leadership board as well as this thread. Someone should quote him.
He mentioned personal bla bla bla recently. I think something is going on with him.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2020
samsard:
He mentioned personal bla bla bla recently. I think something is going on with him.

Whatever it is, I pray it's for good.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2020
ProdigyConsults:

Okay, thanks for the response.
Pls, how do I go about opening the paypal account??

Go through the first page of this thread, I believe the link is right there, as well as the steps to take. Open Lesotho PayPal, if you like. I have been using Saudi Arabia PayPal and I haven't had any issue so far. So, the choice is yours.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2020
samsard:
If I talk, some people will brand me all sorts of names.
Maybe this thread be closed before we are all find ourselves in a sorry situation for it.
Maybe a Whatsapp group shud be created
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2020
wisewordd:
I did all what you wrote and I was limited, just withdraw weekly to avoid stories.

Yes, weekly is the safest. Sorry about your experience. How much of your money was affected?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ProdigyConsults(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2020
Olabowa:

Go through the first page of this thread, I believe the link is right there, as well as the steps to take. Open Lesotho PayPal, if you like. I have been using Saudi Arabia PayPal and I haven't had any issue so far. So, the choice is yours.

Okay, bro. I will try it out.

Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2020
nwafresh:

Whatever it is, I pray it's for good.
Amen....
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ProdigyConsults(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Olabowa:

Its not going through. This what I get after filling in all the information required. "We’re sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again."

Please, what can I do or what is the way forward?/ I think its an issue with my postal code, and I have tried different ones within my location but its still not going thru. It keeps on highlighting the postal code. What can I do pls??

I dont mind trying that Saudi Arabian one too.

Thank you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by wisewordd: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
kamikaz1:

Yes, weekly is the safest. Sorry about your experience. How much of your money was affected?
over 100 bucks. let's just say it's in fixed deposit.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nuel000: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
I didn't pass the test, please help
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
wisewordd:
over 100 bucks. let's just say it's in fixed deposit.

Dang! Sorry.. So even if you don't bring the required doc .they will release the fixed deposit in 6 months?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by wisewordd: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
kamikaz1:

Dang! Sorry.. So even if you don't bring the required doc .they will release the fixed deposit in 6 months?
Na so I hear, but I'll loose the account till I provide what's needed.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
wisewordd:
Na so I hear, but I'll loose the account till I provide what's needed.

Okay maybe u shud register the company as stated. Good luck bro.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
nwafresh:

Bro its not easy to be top every time like that. One can feel sick after doing this thing too much. Not to mention someone that is at the top steady. I don't know about others, maybe he is just taking it slow a bit.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
kamikaz1:

Bro its not easy to be top every time like that. One can feel sick after doing this thing too much. Not to mention someone that is at the top steady. I don't know about others, maybe he is just taking it slow a bit.

You have a point dia.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Odunolamide: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
samsard:
*Efosa* is doing perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure this SCC are been partial about the leader board. He told he he hit over 600 minute of 4s and 5s last week but yet his name was omitted. I'm pretty sure its also this thing this week. But as long as he clear the whole bonuses his fine with that.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Odunolamide:
*Efosa* is doing perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure this SCC are been partial about the leader board. He told he he hit over 600 minute of 4s and 5s last week but yet his name was omitted. I'm pretty sure its also this thing this week. But as long as he clear the whole bonuses his fine with that.

Maybe the others had more 5s.The 5s would come first even of you have a mix of 5s and 4s.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Odunolamide: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
kamikaz1:

Maybe the others had more 5s.The 5s would come first even of you have a mix of 5s and 4s.

I don't think so.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Oche211(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Good evening, I have just registered and pass the test.
I am currently stuck with the PayPal email.
I had opened a Nigeria PayPal account a long time ago, do I still use the same email to open the Lesotho or south Africa own or a different email entirely.
Moreover, won't that affect me with QA if the PayPal email is different from the email account used for registration.
Note: I just created a new Gmail now sha
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fuckgratulations: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oche211:
Good evening, I have just registered and pass the test.
I am currently stuck with the PayPal email.
I had opened a Nigeria PayPal account a long time ago, do I still use the same email to open the Lesotho or south Africa own or a different email entirely.
Moreover, won't that affect me with QA if the PayPal email is different from the email account used for registration.
Note: I just created a new Gmail now sha
create a new email then use it to create new paypal account.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Oche211(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fuckgratulations:
Ok.
Thank you
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Oche211(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Fuckgratulations:
The link in page one is to open South Paypal account.
Is it still ok?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Opiletool(m): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
ProdigyConsults:

Its not going through. This what I get after filling in all the information required. "We’re sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again."

Please, what can I do or what is the way forward?/ I think its an issue with my postal code, and I have tried different ones within my location but its still not going thru. It keeps on highlighting the postal code. What can I do pls??

I dont mind trying that Saudi Arabian one too.

Thank you.

Leave the postal code blank.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Opiletool(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oche211:

The link in page one is to open South Paypal account.
Is it still ok?

Open Lesotho. Read the thread from like 10 to 20 pages back.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2020
Jandah01 everything u need to know is here. Read from thread 1 to thread 10.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by BamBella(m): 6:42am On Jan 21, 2020
Hello guys!

I have been following this thread for sometime and I must Say that you all are doing a great job.

I registered yesterday, created an SA PayPal account and also passed the test. But I have a challenge, each time I click on a call to transcribe, I keep getting a '401 Error message' stating that I am not authorized. Somebody suggested that I clear my browser cache, I have done that already but I still keep on getting the error message.

What could be the problem please??
Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2020
BamBella:
Hello guys!

I have been following this thread for sometime and I must Say that you all are doing a great job.

I registered yesterday, created an SA PayPal account and also passed the test. But I have a challenge, each time I click on a call to transcribe, I keep getting a '401 Error message' stating that I am not authorized. Somebody suggested that I clear my browser cache, I have done that already but I still keep on getting the error message.

What could be the problem please??
Thanks

The call has been picked by someone else. You aren't fast enough.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by BamBella(m): 7:25am On Jan 21, 2020
kamikaz1:

The call has been picked by someone else. You aren't fast enough.

Yes I read that on that FAQs too, but it has been so since yesterday afternoon till now.

I stayed up all night hoping it would change, yet its still the same. I just tire
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2020
nwafresh:
Thanks, I'm good. Guess I've not been transcribing much.
Thumbs up, last week. I knew it had to be our Baba FC when I saw the name.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2020
BamBella:

Yes I read that on that FAQs too, but it has been so since yesterday afternoon till now.

I stayed up all night hoping it would change, yet its still the same. I just tire

Refresh towards 8:00 a.m. You would find lot of calls to work on.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Prenom:

Thanks, I'm good. Guess I've not been transcribing much.
Thumbs up, last week. I knew it had to be our Baba FC when I saw the name.

Thanks... Welcome back, bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.