Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422124 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nerdnextdoor: 6:09am On Feb 18, 2020
As we all know, Grammarly premium packages are quite expensive which is why most writers avoid it but take this opportunity now to call/WhatsApp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price
Nerdnextdoor:
To Increase your ratings, spice up your transcriptions and enhance its flow. The most common transcribing flops are grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes as well as sentence structure problems, misused words, typos, and more.
Allow your readers to easily grasp your work by using Grammarly Premium to enhance your works. With this, your transcriptions will be like that of a pro's or at least helps you avoid embarrassing transcriptions that might make you look like a fool to your Readers. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 7:33am On Feb 18, 2020
AM NOT SURE IT A BANK PROBLEM, I CALLED PAYPAL CUSTOMER CARE THREE TIMES AND ALL REPRESENTATIVES SAYS THE AFRICARD HAS BEEN TERMINATED DUE TO THERE NEW POLICIES, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OTHER PREPAID CARD THAT PAYPAL CAN ACCEPT, I HEARD UBA MASTER CARD WORKS BUT I DOUGHT IT OR STANBIC IBTC PREPAID CARD, AS ANYONE USED ANY? D
tequila10:

No. The issue is still pending. At least on my end. I hear it might be a bank problem.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Moneyfirst: 7:51am On Feb 18, 2020
We need to find solution to this. 320 is too low compared to the the stress we go through to get this money.

It's not easy for me to exchange at 320.

The stress no gree me abeg

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yuneehk(f): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Moneyfirst:
We need to find solution to this. 320 is too low compared to the the stress we go through to get this money.

It's not easy for me to exchange at 320.

The stress no gree me abeg
I hear it's lower than that. It's way too low against the 360-363 on africard. Even with the $5 charge, you'll still see small change.
Doesn't look like there's any other choice for now.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2020
dgunz:
AM NOT SURE IT A BANK PROBLEM, I CALLED PAYPAL CUSTOMER CARE THREE TIMES AND ALL REPRESENTATIVES SAYS THE AFRICARD HAS BEEN TERMINATED DUE TO THERE NEW POLICIES, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OTHER PREPAID CARD THAT PAYPAL CAN ACCEPT, I HEARD UBA MASTER CARD WORKS BUT I DOUGHT IT OR STANBIC IBTC PREPAID CARD, AS ANYONE USED ANY? D

We're bleeped cry cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adebay123: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2020
Okay.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adebay123: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by arcdone(m): 9:36am On Feb 18, 2020
How will I get started gurus in the house, am here for the first time, I found this thread lucrative, I need directive on how to go begin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2020
since this issue occurred about PayPal wahala i have been trying other ways to get my funds out from PayPal, i figured out this that similar to Africard

ECO BANK https://ecobank.com/personal-banking/products-services/cards/prepaid/cashxpress
FIRST BANK https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/personal-banking/cards/prepaid-cards/visa-prepaid-card/
STANBIC IBTC BANK https://www.stanbicibtc.com/Nigeria/Individual/Transactional-accounts/Cards/Prepaid-Cards/NIFI-VISA-Prepaid-USD-Cards

have anyone try these banks mention or cos i feel they like Africard similarity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adebay123: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2020
Okay
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Rapaltar(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Guys, I think there's a way we can get our funds withdrawn by using payoneer. I've tried linking my payoneer account to PayPal but it wouldn't link because PayPal would need to make deductions from my payonner account and derz no money there. One can't fund payoneer from your local account only from companies or people with payoneer accounts. If theres anyone who could send $1 or $2 to my payoneer account so I could further verify, I'd be grateful, thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2020
In a minute.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2020
My problem with this work is hearing what they're saying, I set it at the slowest pace yet it was still difficult to hear some of the things they were saying.....is there a way out? Just finished my first transcript 10mins and waiting for the review.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2020
dgunz:
have anyone try these prepaid cards mention, cos i feel they like Africard similarity?

STANBIC IBTC BANK https://www.stanbicibtc.com/Nigeria/Individual/Transactional-accounts/Cards/Prepaid-Cards/NIFI-VISA-Prepaid-USD-Cards
ECO BANK https://ecobank.com/personal-banking/products-services/cards/prepaid/cashxpress
FIRST BANK https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/personal-banking/cards/prepaid-cards/visa-prepaid-card/

I was going to add GTB, I read quite a while ago on one of the threads where someone used it as an alternative.

It might be better to try out these options first before selling.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Estringx(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Hello, guy, I got a message from Paypal telling me that the new policy doesn't affect my account. If you are unable to withdraw maybe you should check your email and see what Paypal has sent to you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adebay123: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2020
Estringx:
Hello, guy, I got a message from Paypal telling me that the new policy doesn't affect my account. If you are unable to withdraw maybe you should check your email and see what Paypal has sent to you.
Redraw to your africad. If it works let know.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by peachesandroses(f): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Yes. I use my Infinix S40 phone for it. You can follow the Transcription thread on Job/Vacancies to see other people's view and be properly guided

Thank you so much, I will. Please how about the PayPal? I've tried to open an account,it keeps saying I should re-enter my card details.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Estringx:

this is what they sent me after i try to withdraw to my Africard that why i feel i should try other prepaid card like this

and to confirm if anyone has tried any

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
thorrvik55:

Not at all.

U suppose no d one way everybody hate pass grin , Funding Circle UK dey learn 4 where dat one dey...
I just stumbled on this thread.

I have already created the Lesotho PayPal account, but I have not linked my card to it yet. I have also passed the qa World test.

I have some questions though.

Which link should I be using to log into my Lesotho PayPal account?

During transcribing, can I replay the audio if I didn't hear a part very well.

Will there be time to write the transcript with pen before typing?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adebay123: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
dgunz:

this is what they sent me after i try to withdraw to my Africard that why i feel i should try other prepaid card like this

and to confirm if anyone has tried any
Same message I got.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sissyisy(f): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
[ok.. Thanks
quote author=Vhicky20 post=86678991]

Just click on the Link that @drawnobet shared[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by excess4luv: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
passing this test has been difficult, the more I try. the harder it becomes, plz any other way out??
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kelcy1: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
The transcribe test is difficult , how do I go about it... Was given three chances , remaining one.
Please help me
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by COdeGenesis: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
kelcy1:
The transcribe test is difficult , how do I go about it... Was given three chances , remaining one.
Please help me

Check on youtube. Search for qa world clip 4 answer or whatsoever is test you were given.All the answers are on youtube
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by COdeGenesis: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
excess4luv:
passing this test has been difficult, the more I try. the harder it becomes, plz any other way out??

I can help you out though. Just N1500 naira only
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
COdeGenesis:

naija cry smh

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
kelcy1:
Please help me
just type the first sentence wey u hear for Google u go see answer
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by excess4luv: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
COdeGenesis:

uchenwogu5@gmail.com, let's take it from there
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by COdeGenesis: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
spactacus:
naija cry smh
lolz
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
kelcy1:
Please help me
Qa-world has the simplest test you can find around. If you find the test clips difficult, trust me you're not going to have an easy ride with the main task. Don't pay to pass, follow the advice others have given you.
Most of us don't know how defective our English and punctuation skills are until we encounter these things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.